Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2017, 08:44 AM

2,049 posts, read 1,066,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Sharia law, and U.S. Law do not mix. They can not coexist. If Muslims immigrate here legally, and accept our laws, then I have no problem with them. If they come here, break our laws, and try to implement the racist, sexist Sharia law, then I have a big problem with them.
coming problem is an inevitable result
Because with the increase of Muslims through reproduction
And bring them together in geographical areas, their demand in the Shari'a will be a logical result
Because they do not believe in any law that violates the Koran because they consider it the word of God
This is the top of the problems
They say it is good at all times and everywhere
And this talk was issued by the poor
I think they do not know that God has made mistakes in one of his arithmetic operations
I think he made mistakes in that he did not mention the word democracy
It was a term known to the world
God in Islam did not know the term
Because God set out from the desert of the Arabs

Old 07-24-2017, 08:48 AM

5,738 posts, read 5,442,833 times
Who says Muslims here want Sharia Law? Can you prove that?

Old 07-24-2017, 08:48 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,111,663 times
Ask Merkel or Trudeau.

Old 07-24-2017, 08:54 AM

6,542 posts, read 4,094,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
Can someone tell me how?
Who's specifically saying that?

There's a them with you. A theme of rigid partisanship. It's disgraceful and THAT is precisely why America is in decline. Congratulations and killing my country!

To answer your worthless question, it doesn't necessarily. It doesn't necessarily have to.

Muslims are not monolithic so why they immigrate isn't necessarily a single answer issue. Many do so for economic opportunities, many for freedom of religion, many to escape war. The justification for all is different, and how we address it would then also need to be different.

Also, where do you get "most Muslims believe in Sharia." Are you CNN? I ask because you claim they make **** up. What are you doing differently to verify your facts?

Old 07-24-2017, 08:54 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,262,756 times
Quote:
Is that a fact...Why don't you tell that to the Minneapolis Neighborhood..

Muslim Man Seeking to Enforce Sharia Law in Minneapolis Neighborhood | Christian News Network

BTW....Boy how quick you attack christians...I guess its true what they say about liberals and muslims they have one common enemy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
Who says Muslims here want Sharia Law? Can you prove that?
fordtrucks provided the link so it's gotta be true since if one muslim does it, it means all muslims must be doing it, go hide your kids and run...and get that magnum

Old 07-24-2017, 08:58 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,111,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Sharia law, and U.S. Law do not mix. They can not coexist. If Muslims immigrate here legally, and accept our laws, then I have no problem with them. If they come here, break our laws, and try to implement the racist, sexist Sharia law, then I have a big problem with them.
There is no "IF"- they won't.

Old 07-24-2017, 09:05 AM

2,049 posts, read 1,066,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
What does that have to do with this topic you started?

I swear, the level of fearmongering is unreal.

Sharia law isn't compatible with the US Constitution.

Why would anyone get all lathered up over the idea of Sharia law in the US? It's not going to happen.

I'd be more worried about excessively religious (Christian) court judges trying to inject the Bible into US Constitutional law. That actually happens and it should not.
The US Constitution was launched from Christianity.
And also Judaism
The most important point of the US Constitution is the separation of powers
This is evident in the words of Christ
Give Caesar's money to Caesar and give what God wants to God
Here is the complete chapter
And also at the core of Judaism
Therefore, the US Constitution calls for freedom and this is the basis of intellectual Christianity
So there is no difference between the essence of Christianity and the constitutions of Western countries and countries of freedom
While Islam is contrary to all the constitutions of the world and the contrary and considers that the word of God in the Koran is the only constitution of humanity
It must follow this divine constitution and seek to spread throughout the world and believe in all humanity even using the means of coercion
And strength
This is clear from the words of the Koran
When he says to his followers
Prepare them for strength to terrorize the enemy of God and your enemy
This is a dangerous teaching because it places differences between two types of humans
The enemies of Allah and those of the infidels and those who do not believe in Islam nor in His Prophet
This is a dangerous term for every Muslim society
Because these words can be used as an excuse for any hostile acts
As well as what Muhammad had declared to his followers
It is God's command that Muhammad should fight people until they say to him except Allah and that Muhammad is F and F
So here lies the gravity of Islamic law
In a comprehensive view of life and politics
Islam, in fact, is a political movement and intellectual ideology
Islam is a religious, colonial, and expansionist Nazism

Old 07-24-2017, 09:07 AM

1,194 posts, read 726,264 times
Quote:
Also, where do you get "most Muslims believe in Sharia." Are you CNN? I ask because you claim they make **** up. What are you doing differently to verify your facts?
Really then why do four in ten British Muslims want some aspect of Sharia Law enforced in "UK"

You know what you people are "nothing more than naive fools"

Old 07-24-2017, 09:12 AM

6,542 posts, read 4,094,282 times
Quote:
Really then why do four in ten British Muslims want some aspect of Sharia Law enforced in "UK"

Who's "you people?"

I'd ask for a source, but I won't bother. It doesn't matter if that's true or not. It still leaves your statement of "most Muslims believe in Sharia law" as being unproven. UK Muslims aren't most. And actually, 4 our of 10 isn't most. I really don't know what point you think you were making.

Old 07-24-2017, 09:14 AM

6,844 posts, read 2,845,442 times
Quote:

Quote:
How Does Bringing In More Muslims Enhance Our Culture Especially When The Majority Believe In Sharia Law
Four Out Of Ten Is Not A Majority. Also That's In The UK, Not In The United States.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies