U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 07-25-2017, 10:20 AM
 
11,172 posts, read 2,771,650 times
Reputation: 5172

Advertisements

Maybe fear of losing their jobs will keep any other leakers in his dept. in line.

However, Deep State leakers are more insidious and he can't do anything other than mention whistleblower protections I would think.

 
Old 07-25-2017, 10:53 AM
 
715 posts, read 288,230 times
Reputation: 1043
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Maybe fear of losing their jobs will keep any other leakers in his dept. in line.

However, Deep State leakers are more insidious and he can't do anything other than mention whistleblower protections I would think.
Maybe their pride of being an American and doing the right thing, will give our courageous whistleblowers the courage to continue to expose the corrupt Trump regime...
 
Old 07-25-2017, 10:54 AM
 
Location: Long Island
6,522 posts, read 2,929,443 times
Reputation: 4779
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Maybe fear of losing their jobs will keep any other leakers in his dept. in line.

However, Deep State leakers are more insidious and he can't do anything other than mention whistleblower protections I would think.
How do you know he's the leaker?
 
Old 07-25-2017, 10:56 AM
 
6,586 posts, read 9,497,967 times
Reputation: 3160
Breitbart and Alex Jones are the far right wing bible so this must be true well this is definition of fake news along with Trump
 
Old 07-25-2017, 11:08 AM
 
Location: The 719
14,586 posts, read 22,437,666 times
Reputation: 13877
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Maybe fear of losing their jobs will keep any other leakers in his dept. in line.

However, Deep State leakers are more insidious and he can't do anything other than mention whistleblower protections I would think.

Scaramucci plans to oust White House press aide, offers ‘amnesty’ to others - POLITICO

According to "other than Breitbart" it hasn't seemed to have happened yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
Breitbart and Alex Jones are the far right wing bible so this must be true well this is definition of fake news along with Trump
According to Hillbots, HRC hasn't lost the election yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd-bound View Post
Maybe their pride of being an American and doing the right thing, will give our courageous whistleblowers the courage to continue to expose the corrupt Trump regime...


Leakers ≠ whistleblowers.

As far as your disdain for President Donald J Trump, waa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
How did you insert the "doesn't equal" symbol? That's pretty cool.

Otherwise, your post is a bunch of worthless drivel and lies.....
≠ the Truth, with some waaburger to boot.

Last edited by McGowdog; 07-25-2017 at 12:00 PM..
 
Old 07-25-2017, 11:22 AM
 
1,348 posts, read 534,254 times
Reputation: 1615
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd-bound View Post
Maybe their pride of being an American and doing the right thing, will give our courageous whistleblowers the courage to continue to expose the corrupt Trump regime...
And boy oh boy, is this a fine example of the self-serving, twisted logic and broken moral compass so evident in America today.

I guess your logic would apply to Seth Rich outing the corruption of HRC and and the DNC. That was a massively patriotic thing he did.

They shot him for it. What does your moral compass indicate to you about that?
 
Old 07-25-2017, 11:25 AM
 
Location: NC
7,039 posts, read 4,976,596 times
Reputation: 7809
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
How did you insert the "doesn't equal" symbol? That's pretty cool.

Otherwise, your post is a bunch of worthless drivel and lies.....
 
Old 07-25-2017, 11:28 AM
 
10,930 posts, read 5,047,926 times
Reputation: 4890
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Maybe fear of losing their jobs will keep any other leakers in his dept. in line.

However, Deep State leakers are more insidious and he can't do anything other than mention whistleblower protections I would think.
This administration is leakier than a sieve. I expect many more leaks.
 
Old 07-25-2017, 11:28 AM
 
Location: NC
7,039 posts, read 4,976,596 times
Reputation: 7809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
And boy oh boy, is this a fine example of the self-serving, twisted logic and broken moral compass so evident in America today.

I guess your logic would apply to Seth Rich outing the corruption of HRC and and the DNC. That was a massively patriotic thing he did.

They shot him for it. What does your moral compass indicate to you about that?
If he was sincerely exposing what he thought was illegal activity, then yes, even if I disagree with him, I would apply the same logic.

However, your assertion that he was shot for that is fake news. It's been investigated, and there is no credible proof of any such crazy claim. You are watching too much House of Cards....
 
Old 07-25-2017, 11:31 AM
 
10,930 posts, read 5,047,926 times
Reputation: 4890
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
If he was sincerely exposing what he thought was illegal activity, then yes, even if I disagree with him, I would apply the same logic.

However, your assertion that he was shot for that is fake news. It's been investigated, and there is no credible proof of any such crazy claim. You are watching too much House of Cards....
It's possible to find behavior on both sides unacceptable. But who is in the WH right now? Trump, not HRC.

Let's keep it on topic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top