Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2017, 10:28 PM

14,300 posts, read 14,095,170 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
Wrong Hillary did.
Someone in Hillary's campaign privately suggested that. The idea was killed. Hillary personally never did any such a thing. These stories are constantly circulated by conservatives who are ashamed of the outright lies and dishonesty that were exposed when the birther movement came to naught. Did Trump apologize for all the nonsense he spouted? Hell no. Donald never apologizes for being wrong even when he is wrong. Your attempting to blame Hillary for what she didn't do is one more dishonesty deflection. Sooner or later I promise you people are going to grow tired of these lies.

Trump isn't loved because he "tells it like it is". The reaction he is getting over his long, rambling, and partisan speech at the Boy Scout Jamboree is pretty damn unpleasant. Even the Scout organization is putting distance between themselves and Trump now.

The reality is that we have a pig occupying the oval office and the stench grows greater by the day. This pig doesn't care whom he tramples on. He doesn't care how rude or vile he is. He doesn't care what allies he mistreats. Its a disgusting spectacle. It will be interesting to see what his popularity is in one year, two years, and three years.

I wonder if the day may come when people gather around the White House with torches and pitchforks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2017, 10:28 PM

21,988 posts, read 15,605,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevdawgg View Post
Is this the stuff that Rachel Maddow brainwashes you with?
Don't need to. Trump's low approval ratings are everywhere. Maybe it's because he insults people every day.

Poll: Trump gets historically low approval ratings | TheHill

Donald Trump approval rating now worst of any president in history, poll finds | The Independent

Donald Trump: President Has Record Low Approval Ratings | Time.com

Old 07-25-2017, 10:45 PM

21,389 posts, read 10,433,357 times
No, the man is going crazy.

Old 07-25-2017, 10:52 PM

11,132 posts, read 10,900,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
I'm surprised he didn't say he was a better president and had accomplished more than Lincoln as well.
Let's not get carried away just yet. He does have at least another 3 1/2 years to get to that level.

Old 07-25-2017, 10:55 PM

20,602 posts, read 8,366,040 times
These snowflakes who are so concerned with words, feelings and appearances instead of actions remind me of a silly woman dating a sleazeball: "He is very clean, he dresses nicely, drives an expensive care, he tells me I look beautiful but he's screwing my sister and stole all my money. Should I leave him?"

All I care about is Trump fulfilling his agenda. Nothing else matters.

Old 07-25-2017, 10:57 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,386,516 times
Bullying and insulting people every day IS Trump; it's what he does. The inappropriateness of it has long ago been acknowledged by civilized humans.

Old 07-26-2017, 12:05 AM

1,289 posts, read 930,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
You are now talking about private individuals.

I thought we were talking about politicians bullying or at least people with a platform like the media.

Obama deserved every bit of that criticism and insults. That anti-white, anti-American SOB was hell bent on destroying America and white people.
I recall Governor Jan Brewer of Arizona yelling at President Obama and waving her finger in his face. I recall Rep Joe Wilson of South Carolina yelling "You lie!" at Obama. I recall former President Bill Clinton, who had wanted Hillary to get the nomination, giving a speech in which he in effect called Obama a "fairy." I recall some congressman - I thought it was McConnell but maybe not - telling Obama shortly after the inauguration, "My number one priority is to bring you down." I recall Donald Trump, friend of the tea party, publicly demanding again and again over a period of years that Obama show his birth certificate to prove he was born in the u.s. President Obama took a ton of bullying and abuse from public figures. Throughout it all he was professional and presidential.

Old 07-26-2017, 12:13 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,797,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiaLia View Post
I recall Governor Jan Brewer of Arizona yelling at President Obama and waving her finger in his face. I recall Rep Joe Wilson of South Carolina yelling "You lie!" at Obama. I recall former President Bill Clinton, who had wanted Hillary to get the nomination, giving a speech in which he in effect called Obama a "fairy." I recall some congressman - I thought it was McConnell but maybe not - telling Obama shortly after the inauguration, "My number one priority is to bring you down." I recall Donald Trump, friend of the tea party, publicly demanding again and again over a period of years that Obama show his birth certificate to prove he was born in the u.s. President Obama took a ton of bullying and abuse from public figures. Throughout it all he was professional and presidential.
That sounds pretty mild. Obama deserved much worse.

Old 07-26-2017, 12:28 AM

2,494 posts, read 2,708,398 times
YES if people are trying to insult and bully him.

Old 07-26-2017, 12:31 AM

21,988 posts, read 15,605,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet757f View Post
YES if people are trying to insult and bully him.
Really? Is he that fragile? Was the spoon not silver enough or the toilet not gold enough?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies