Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2017, 03:25 AM

783 posts, read 576,099 times

Advertisements

Man sentenced for stabbing date 119 times after learning she was trans

Quote:
Hickerson said in court Thursday that he and Whigham had been chatting online for a couple of months but had never met in person. He said they decided to meet while she was in Biloxi with friends.

He said Whigham picked him up at the gate of Keesler and the two went straight to the hotel where Whigham was staying. He said after they had a form of sex at the hotel, she told him she was a transgender woman.

“I lost. I lost it,” he said, saying he really didn’t remember much afterward.
Here's my view on this. You're asking for trouble if you pursue someone under false pretenses like this. This person had ample opportunity over the course of their chats to tell him the truth, which is that he was a man. At the very least, after the date, when they started getting physical, he should have been honest. But he chose to conceal it.

These people need to understand that, just because you dress up like a woman, doesn't make you a woman, and doesn't make a straight man want to have sex with you. And you're playing a dangerous game when you ignore that fact.

And for those of you who will claim that these people don't purposefully try to pick up and pursue straight men:

Unlucky-in-love transgender woman reveals she's rejected by straight men because she still has 'male parts'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDoeUnWpccA (Accompanying video)

Old 07-26-2017, 03:29 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,746,538 times
What would you have done?

Last edited by WannaliveinGreenville; 07-26-2017 at 04:15 AM..

Old 07-26-2017, 03:39 AM

4,765 posts, read 3,730,510 times
This murderer reminds me of the next-door neighbor in American Beauty.

That guy was closeted too.

"Rage" is not an excuse for murder and just how stupid do you have to be to complete a sex act with a man and not know it? Leave it to City Data posters to completely absolve themselves of personal responsibility.

Old 07-26-2017, 03:42 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,617,651 times
^ So are you condoning violence against transgendered people then?
He could have just walked out of that encounter and chalked it up to a bad decision but he choose to stab this person 119 times !
How is that in any way shape or form a rationale defense?

Old 07-26-2017, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
^ So are you condoning violence against transgendered people then?
He could have just walked out of that encounter and chalked it up to a bad decision but he choose to stab this person 119 times !
How is that in any way shape or form a rationale defense?
Guys like this always condone violence when it suits them , and cry to the heavens when other's do it for reasons they cannot comprehend.

I suppose as long as you are enraged by the killing of a family member or neighbor, then your following act of violence (rioting) can be condoned. Good to know how the rules work!

Old 07-26-2017, 03:56 AM

983 posts, read 737,637 times
Ewwwww! Don't feel bad at all for these mentally ill transgender freaks of nature! I would probably feel the same were I to get with a man only to find out he was a female! Not saying killing someone is okay.

Last edited by CaseyB; 07-26-2017 at 07:43 AM.. Reason: harsh

Old 07-26-2017, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaker281 View Post
This murderer reminds me of the next-door neighbor in American Beauty.

That guy was closeted too.

"Rage" is not an excuse for murder and just how stupid do you have to be to complete a sex act with a man and not know it? Leave it to City Data posters to completely absolve themselves of personal responsibility.
The person told him he was a man AFTER they had sex. How does that make him 'closeted'? We don't know if the person had his penis removed like some of them do, the article doesn't say. But I think it's wrong for you to assume that he was a closet homosexual.

Old 07-26-2017, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
But killing him wouldn't grant that opportunity. If people like that think they can do these things with no consequences, then they will continue to do it.

Hopefully this story gets out to these people and they start to consider whether it's worth it to try and trick people like that.

Last edited by CaseyB; 07-26-2017 at 05:32 AM.. Reason: inappropriate

Old 07-26-2017, 04:26 AM

27,134 posts, read 13,429,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Would take a hot shower involving lots and lots of soap and cleaning products, and would never ever speak of the incident to anyone ever.

Certainly not worth going to prison for the rest of yor life.

Last edited by Brave New World; 07-26-2017 at 05:31 AM..

Old 07-26-2017, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonimuso View Post
The person told him he was a man AFTER they had sex. How does that make him 'closeted'? We don't know if the person had his penis removed like some of them do, the article doesn't say. But I think it's wrong for you to assume that he was a closet homosexual.
I'll go slowly for you. I believe that except in some very rare circumstances that it it pretty easy to tell that someone you are about to get intimate with is male or female genetically. Hence, the murderer knew what he was doing on some level and then lashed out in self-loathing. Thus, closeted!

The murderers rage was with himself and now he will pay the penance.

Make no mistake, he murdered someone and not out of self-defense. 119 stab wounds suggests a very deranged individual, whom apparently you and others here identify with directly. Good luck with that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies