Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2017, 02:33 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Believe whatever you want, and you most certainly do, but the law is clear in the matter and the Constitution backs it up.

If you want to change the law, then go for it, but right now these people are citizens and the majority of American voters voted for Clinton.
No it does not.. invaders are not legal citizens.. the wording is clear.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2017, 02:34 PM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
No it does not.. invaders are not legal citizens.. the wording is clear.
Take it up with the SCOTUS.

Old 07-26-2017, 02:35 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
Its garbage and they know it. Its a question of saying any crap they can to try and change the subject.
Of course, the cons are trolls. They're irrelevant.

Old 07-26-2017, 02:36 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
The important thing is who won the electoral college and Trump did that without question. Why are you still talking about individual votes? Do you somehow think there is a way to turn it around and make Hillary win? I think the left is nuts and with 11 states having counties that have more registered voters than adults over 18, how do you know he didn't win the most votes if the illegals that voted were not counted?

We are spending a lot of time worrying about Russia when we need to be cleaning up our election process and requiring voter I. D. in every inch of the country. I don't want college students from other states choosing our governor or any other representative. I also don't want them to be able to vote in more than one state. I certainly don't want illegals to be allowed to vote for anybody.

Old 07-26-2017, 02:37 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
For the entire country, he did not. If you want to pretend only a few states make up our country, I suggest you return to school.
Entire Country?
  • Trump wins popular vote in 30 states.
  • Bill Clinton's wife wins popular vote in 20 states.
  • United States consists of 50 states.
Don't know about you but my math says that is the entire country. Sounds like you need school since you question who needs it.

Trump won the popular vote in 50% more states than Hillary. Her "Blue Wall" collapsed.

Old 07-26-2017, 02:42 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,910,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
The important thing is who won the electoral college and Trump did that without question. Why are you still talking about individual votes? Do you somehow think there is a way to turn it around and make Hillary win?
Literally no one is saying any of this. If you want to know why this is even still being debated - you don't have to look any further than the President himself. He does care that he didn't "win" the popular vote.

Quote:
I think the left is nuts and with 11 states having counties that have more registered voters than adults over 18, how do you know he didn't win the most votes if the illegals that voted were not counted?
It's fair to be skeptical of things and question results. But that doesn't mean you can believe whatever you want. Back up your assertions with facts. If you think that Trump actually won the popular vote, freaking prove it.

Quote:
We are spending a lot of time worrying about Russia when we need to be cleaning up our election process and requiring voter I. D. in every inch of the country. I don't want college students from other states choosing our governor or any other representative. I also don't want them to be able to vote in more than one state. I certainly don't want illegals to be allowed to vote for anybody.
1) We are as a nation capable of doing more than one thing at a time. The Russia investigation is a completely separate discussion and topic from this thread's topic.

2) We have work to do in cleaning up registration in various parts of the country - but that doesn't prove voter fraud or that Trump won a popular vote that currently shows him negative 3 million votes.

Old 07-26-2017, 02:46 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Entire Country?
  • Trump wins popular vote in 30 states.
  • Bill Clinton's wife wins popular vote in 20 states.
  • United States consists of 50 states.
Don't know about you but my math says that is the entire country. Sounds like you need school since you question who needs it.

Trump won the popular vote in 50% more states than Hillary. Her "Blue Wall" collapsed.
For the entire country, he did not. If you want to pretend only a few states make up the country, I suggest you return to school.

Old 07-26-2017, 02:52 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
... If you want to pretend only a few states make up the country, I suggest you return to school.
That's what you are doing. Take away California and Trump won the popular vote in the remaining 49 states.

Old 07-26-2017, 02:53 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,910,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
That's what you are doing. Take away California and Trump won the popular vote in the remaining 49 states.
OK? Why do you want to take away California?

Old 07-26-2017, 02:54 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Believe whatever you want, and you most certainly do, but the law is clear in the matter and the Constitution backs it up.

If you want to change the law, then go for it, but right now these people are citizens and the majority of American voters voted for Clinton.
You just lied in my book. Invaders are not citizens and many illegals vote and their anchor babies of 800,000 a year born here are not citizens.. and they vote too when they come of age.. they are known for false ID.. border patrol agents know that illegals are carrying registration cards to vote. Common practice.. they break the law coming here, so why stop breaking the law... they vote. Democrats encourage it.
Gov. Jerry Brown made is so easy with giving all illegals a drivers license to vote..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8p5oScKsBM

Plus 25% of all illegals live in California.. they march with their Mexican flags and have been doing that for years.. they want to take over California and they will. Give it time..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies