Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2017, 11:37 AM

20,438 posts, read 12,773,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Imagine how much this country would improve if Fox weren't around to brainwash stupid people.
Imagine how you liberals would've done if you'd put forth a viable candidate. Y'all are so out of touch with middle America...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2017, 11:39 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,766,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
Imagine how you liberals would've done if you'd put forth a viable candidate. Y'all are so out of touch with middle America...
Why was Clinton not viable? What did Middle America want that she couldn't provide but Trump could? Trump lied to Middle America and you all fell for it. An elitist "billionaire" living in a golden tower in Manhattan doesn't give a crap about Middle America and never well.

Middle America is out of touch with reality. That's the issue.

9,837 posts, read 4,631,783 times
Quote:
Poll: Half of Trump voters say Trump won popular vote - POLITICO

The modern day flat-earthers.

To Democrats: Let's just accept the fact that Trump's cult base will NEVER come around to reality. These people need to be shamed constantly just like we do with the KKK or Nazis. These are evil, delusional people who will never accept facts or reality. They can not be reasoned with.

I'm tired of us pretending they will eventually come around. View them as they are: Modern day Nazis; a cult of people hell-bent on destroying the country.
Some Trumpers are starting to wake up, but most are still like abuse victims covering up for their abuser.

They invested in Trump emotionally , they see his failings they see he is nothing like he promised, but much like many abuse victims they are covering up for him. They have not yet reached bottom , they hold out hope that maybe he will change, maybe he will become the deal maker they hoped he would be.

They are clinging to fantasies and they are not ready to let go yet. Just six months ago they thought the world was about to change ,they were out in the street celebrating whatever they imagined Trump would bring them. They are not yet ready to give up on that hope, thus they will support TRump in any survey no matter the question no matter how silly the lie they have to tell .

I remember when Mike Tyson was accused of rape, i really did not want to believe it, so i decided to reserve judgement until the case was over. when he was convicted i managed to accept it. But my brother in law who was a huge fan could not bring himself around to accepting Mike was guilty for a long time. Nobody likes seeing their hero exposed , some of us take a lot longer than others to accept reality.

1,548 posts, read 912,409 times
Quote:
No he didn't, Clinton won by 3 million votes. Proven fact.
No, Trump won. I am certain.

Old 07-26-2017, 11:40 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,600,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
The title of this thread is: "Poll: Half of Trump voters say Trump won popular vote"

The title is not "Trump won the popular vote in 50% more states than Hillary"

Do you understand that?
Do you understand that I was responding to a particular post? Please address it in context, which you did not do.

I get that some of you are so hurt that Hillary didn't win, but that doesn't change anything.

15,706 posts, read 11,766,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blanker View Post
No, Clinton won. I am certain.

12,601 posts, read 7,218,598 times
Quote:
Yeah, because gold throne sitting Dear Leader clearly is

10,920 posts, read 6,905,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blanker View Post
The EC. Not the popular vote. You understand the difference, yes?

Old 07-26-2017, 11:42 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,600,078 times
Quote:
... Trump lied to Middle America and you all fell for it. .....
So you are saying that 63 Million Americans could not figure out for themselves who represented their interests?

I don't think so.

Old 07-26-2017, 11:55 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,631,783 times
Quote:
nope we just thought you guys were smarter than it turned out you all were. (present company excluded)

I honestly thought that more than enough Republicans were too smart to let Trump be their guy, and when i was proved wrong i thought Americans are dumber than i thought, but they are surely able to filter the lies out and see that Trump is a lunatic and wholly unfit to run anything more than a real estate company.

But i was wrong. It turns out MOST americans are just dumb and lazy, tens of millions stayed home and did not use the vote they have lots of really dumb liberals stayed home because they were feeling the "burn". tens of millions stayed home because "there are all the same". and tens of millions voted for a lunatic who fooled them and told them him was fooling them right to their face and still they believed him.

So no we are NOT out of touch, we just thought your lot were better people than it turns out they are. (again present company excluded as i am not saying you yourself are dumb or a bad person)

btw 3 million more americans voted for hillary but many millions more stayed home and they are even dumber than those who voted for Trump. I have more respect for someone who was fooled by Trump and Putin than i have for anyone who stayed home, or voted 3rd party etc. they are the dumbest and worst citizens we have.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies