Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2018, 07:54 AM

12,016 posts, read 12,754,485 times

Advertisements

New York Daily News front pages of 2018 - NY Daily News

Shows him as a clown with a crown and says he can't overthrow the values this country was founded on. Thank God we still live in a country with freedom of the press.

http://www.nydailynews.com/resizer/t...2018-1-3732896
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2018, 08:01 AM

24,401 posts, read 23,056,554 times
Is this from Bizarro World?

Old 07-04-2018, 08:04 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,259,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
New York Daily News front pages of 2018 - NY Daily News

Shows him as a clown with a crown and says he can't overthrow the values this country was founded on. Thank God we still live in a country with freedom of the press.

http://www.nydailynews.com/resizer/t...2018-1-3732896
Their right to print whatever they think sells copies.

My right not to read it.

Old 07-04-2018, 08:09 AM

7,474 posts, read 7,032,927 times
Clowns are funny; Trump isn't.

He's sad... it's pathetic that a man can live as long a life as he has with so much money and yet basically achieve nothing of value. And, no - I don't count amassing power and money as "something of value."

He has a tiny, closed mind, a shallow, petty world view, and spends all his time basking in hatred and a pathetic need for worship. He has no sense of humor or wonder, he can't laugh at himself - but he's good at mocking others, and as far as I can tell, I don't think he even knows what it means to be happy. He's the type of guy who would look at a redwood tree and instead of feeling awe, he'd wonder how much money he'd making chopping it down. He'd look at the mountains and wonder if he could carve them into an imagine of himself. He probably feels "left out" when kids get presents at their birthdays and he doesn't, and he clearly needs two scoops of ice-cream while everyone else gets only one.

Trump is the worst of man-children and the smallest man to every hold the office of president in this nation. Were it not for the damage he's doing and the hatred he's normalizing among his worst, right-wing followers, I'd almost feel sorry for him. How can somebody who's been given so much achieve so little and remain so small and shallow? Pathetic.

Old 07-04-2018, 08:13 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Is this from Bizarro World?
Nah, in the good ol' NYC days the big battle was Macy's vs. Gimbels, today it's NY Post vs. NY Daily News. When one backs a candidate the other attacks him/her, business as usual.

Old 07-04-2018, 08:22 AM

4,511 posts, read 5,051,906 times
Do what you want, say what you want, Trump is STILL President ! And because of all the left's BS he probably will be again.

Old 07-04-2018, 08:23 AM

24,476 posts, read 17,220,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Clowns are funny; Trump isn't.

He's sad... it's pathetic that a man can live as long a life as he has with so much money and yet basically achieve nothing of value. And, no - I don't count amassing power and money as "something of value."

He has a tiny, closed mind, a shallow, petty world view, and spends all his time basking in hatred and a pathetic need for worship. He has no sense of humor or wonder, he can't laugh at himself - but he's good at mocking others, and as far as I can tell, I don't think he even knows what it means to be happy. He's the type of guy who would look at a redwood tree and instead of feeling awe, he'd wonder how much money he'd making chopping it down. He'd look at the mountains and wonder if he could carve them into an imagine of himself. He probably feels "left out" when kids get presents at their birthdays and he doesn't, and he clearly needs two scoops of ice-cream while everyone else gets only one.

Trump is the worst of man-children and the smallest man to every hold the office of president in this nation. Were it not for the damage he's doing and the hatred he's normalizing among his worst, right-wing followers, I'd almost feel sorry for him. How can somebody who's been given so much achieve so little and remain so small and shallow? Pathetic.

Trump wasn't hired by us to be all nicey nice, he was hired to save America from the likes of Hillary and the Dems.

I think Trump has done much of value by providing construction jobs to build his towers, business centers and resorts. He has revitalized down trodden areas and brought jobs back to them. He has been doing this for decades. What exactly had Obama accomplished when he became President? What exactly had Hillary accomplished beyond feeding at the trough of the public?

Trump is a business man and he has had terrific success at that. He might look at those redwoods and consider their value because that is how his mind works.

The problem with the Left is that after 2 years they still don't get Trump. In the end he wants what is best for America. A strong America means happy people meanwhile we have members of the Dems hoping for another recession and protests in the streets.

It really makes one wonder why the Left hates America. They are willing to dump on it out of spite for Trump and willing to flood it with illegal aliens which will hurt the legal immigrants the most because theirs are the jobs they will be coming for.

I just don't know how the Left can be so short sighted.
I really fear for the day that the Dems are back in power.

Old 07-04-2018, 08:40 AM

29,513 posts, read 22,641,616 times
Default NY Daily News mocks Trump as a 'clown' on Independence Day

How so 'edgy' and 'daring' of them

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/39...dependence-day

Quote:
One of President Trump’s hometown papers mocked him on Independence Day by depicting him as a clown.

The New York Daily News’s July 4 cover features an edited image showing the president in full clown makeup, wearing a shattered gold crown.

Old 07-04-2018, 08:43 AM

12,016 posts, read 12,754,485 times
NY Daily News has Trump as a King Clown on the cover

Old 07-04-2018, 08:56 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
How so 'edgy' and 'daring' of them

New York didn't vote for Trump, the paper's playing to its base just like Trump plays to his. Youse got a problem wit dat?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies