Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2017, 06:19 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Problems reading, or understanding?

“I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own ****,” he said, speaking of Trump’s chief strategist. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the ****ing strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.” (Bannon declined to comment.)
The party of family values right there...

Old 07-27-2017, 06:19 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,287,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawina View Post
So the Communications Director doesn't know enough to request an off-the-record conversation when talking to a journalist, then proceeds to leak like crazy in said conversation - while he rants against leakers.

You can't make this stuff up.
This is what happens when idiots are allowed to vote.

Old 07-27-2017, 06:22 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Is this the Onion?
I dont know what to say. The Mooch appears to be a real POS. And dumb as Duck to boot. If he talks like that he is a fool who will burn himself down.

Honestly we need to consider Trump's mental state, he is not stable and appears to be surrounding himself with goons and puppeteers.

Of all the things that concern me about Donald Trump, this is the one that really bothers me the most. It is so damn obvious that he is not completely sane and, coupled with his other mental issues, like his immense insecurity, his immaturity, and his extreme vindictiveness, makes for a very scary combination.

The GOP needs to wake up and realize he is doing possibly irreparable damage to their chances to hang onto the seats they have, and they need to realize it is not simply because he is being "The Donald", it is because he is one crazy SOB. All you have to do is watch any speech he gives, and it is abundantly clear that he is a raving lunatic.

Old 07-27-2017, 06:23 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,369,227 times
I think tonight might just be a good night for a Netflix West Wing marathon. I need some Toby in my life.

Old 07-27-2017, 06:24 PM

3,930 posts, read 2,097,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Of all the things that concern me about Donald Trump, this is the one that really bothers me the most. It is so damn obvious that he is not completely sane and, coupled with his other mental issues, like his immense insecurity, his immaturity, and his extreme vindictiveness, makes for a very scary combination.

The GOP needs to wake up and realize he is doing possibly irreparable damage to their chances to hang onto the seats they have, and they need to realize it is not simply because he is being "The Donald", it is because he is one crazy SOB. All you have to do is watch any speech he gives, and it is abundantly clear that he is a raving lunatic.
I have been saying this for quite awhile his actions keep showing signs of mental issues.

Old 07-27-2017, 06:33 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,445,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post

If Da Mooch can get Bannon out though..that would be a plus...Bannon is smart and he has an agenda--plus he's the darling of the Alt/Right. Detaching him from the seat of power would be a good thing.

Priebus..geez--from being the head of the Republican party..to being Trump's snot rag. Insulted--sexually mocked--in front of hundreds of millions. Does he even have a pair anymore?

Or does Ivanka have a new addition on her charm bracelet

Old 07-27-2017, 06:41 PM

4,750 posts, read 3,567,077 times
I almost wrote the other day asking about where in the hell had Steve Bannon gone. Obviously it's down to the dregs of the administration. Couldn't happen to a better douchebag.

Old 07-27-2017, 06:44 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,486,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
How about Scary Mucus?
Awesome. You nailed it!

Old 07-27-2017, 06:44 PM

2,690 posts, read 4,220,237 times
Will SNL even be able to satirize this ****?

Old 07-27-2017, 06:49 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,369,227 times
The number of curse words revealed by any random click on a mainstream media site about national politics has reached extraordinary heights. I expect to see it here on occasion, but Newsweek and CNN? I feel like I need a shower after every glance at a computer screen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies