Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Donald Trump is a man of loyalty, integrity and honesty?
Yes 71 16.14%
No 369 83.86%
Voters: 440. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2017, 07:04 AM

32,104 posts, read 34,720,210 times

Advertisements

We all know Charlie Sheen is many bad things, but the one thing he is not is a liar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp6BIDCZRic
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2017, 07:04 AM

937 posts, read 699,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
I said yes and I believe he is a patriot and a great man who sacrificed his final years to lead our country . He is certainly about loyalty and he has been the most honest about our nations sad state and the first leader in my lifetime to really address americas declining future and the reality of our nations decline and wants to change it, the first real nationalist and populist outside of pat buchanan and a few others. He didnt say some crap about its morning in America, he was very honest about our nations decline and his desire to stop the decay.

The greatest President in my lifetime by a long shot.
You must be 6 months old or less since that would be the only credibly excuse for such a lame statement. That or you just attended the Boy Scout rally.
Oh, wait, I see you are in Florida, that explains the rest.

Old 07-28-2017, 07:05 AM

809 posts, read 747,007 times
I think Trump is too mentally damaged to be capable of loyalty, integrity and honesty.

His supporters ignore the diarrhea that comes out of his mouth (and twitter feed), but his lack of mental filter should clue you into his issues.

Do a web-search on the "Goldwater rule" and you'll see many articles like:

https://www.thriveglobal.com/stories...ter-rule-apsaa

Old 07-28-2017, 07:07 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,962,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
I said yes and I believe he is a patriot and a great man who sacrificed his final years to lead our country . He is certainly about loyalty and he has been the most honest about our nations sad state and the first leader in my lifetime to really address americas declining future and the reality of our nations decline and wants to change it, the first real nationalist and populist outside of pat buchanan and a few others. He didnt say some crap about its morning in America, he was very honest about our nations decline and his desire to stop the decay.

The greatest President in my lifetime by a long shot.
You must be talking about Ronald Reagan. He was a popular president who came into the job late in life.

Old 07-28-2017, 07:07 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,927,691 times
13% or so think he has any integrity. Pretty telling, and encouraging that the great majority are realizing what a worthless human being this guy really is. Every day, we get a better and better appreciation of his vileness. This majority is leaning on their representatives to push back against Trump at all costs, it's going to be an interesting 3.5 years.

Old 07-28-2017, 07:20 AM

32,104 posts, read 34,720,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
13% or so think he has any integrity. Pretty telling, and encouraging that the great majority are realizing what a worthless human being this guy really is. Every day, we get a better and better appreciation of his vileness. This majority is leaning on their representatives to push back against Trump at all costs, it's going to be an interesting 3.5 years.
In a year's time or so they are going to claim they were "fooled." The same way so much of America claimed to be "fooled" after a Middle East invasion anyone with a half a brain could see was doomed from inception began to go wrong.

Old 07-28-2017, 07:44 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,846,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I believe that President Trump was the best candidate that we had in the election, actually I am sure of it. I believe that he wants to give back to a country that has been good to him and his family. I believe that President Trump is a patriotic citizen and that he support nationalism, who and what we are as a people and a country.

I see President Trump delivering on some promises and trying very hard against irrational opposition to uphold his promises in other areas.

I think that immature people who were promised free things will continue to pout and whine, "cry wolf" and drive more nails in the coffin that is the Democratic Party.

Since I don't know Donald Trump personally, I really cannot attest to his attributes or not, but as always, HE IS MUCH BETTER THAN THE ALTERNATIVE WOULD HAVE BEEN, I knew for darn sure from her history that she was a lying, deceptive plague to our nation.
Oh, please. Most of the junk you heard about Hillary was from the lying, foaming, mouth, of DJT.

Hillary's intelligence alone, her years of service to our country should have made her a shoe in.

However, with Russia's confirmed interference and Comey's little announcement, the election WAS rigged. Just as DJT said it was. Don't forget she had 3 million more votes than that creep that claims to be our president. He is a fraud and I believe not a legal president.

But continue with your Koool Aid and rose colored glasses as long as you can. He will fall, just as Nixon did. Not a matter of IF but WHEN.

Old 07-28-2017, 07:55 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Donald Trump cares about one thing, and one thing only..........Donald Trump. He has no loyalty to anyone or anything. Jeff Sessions was the one Senator who supported Donald Trump when no other Republican would. Because of Jeff Sessions Trump was able to gain some strength and go on to win the election. Now, Trump has no more use for him, and says Sessions only supported him for Sessions own benefit.

This pig of a human being would throw anyone under the bus, including his sons, if it comes down to it. And you think he cares about this country ? Puleeze, he only cares about lining his own pockets and in demeaning others to make himself feel better.

I agree with you on the Sessions point.

Old 07-28-2017, 07:58 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Can hardly wait for the Trump team to show up and defend him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Yeah I know, right? I might just stay up late.
Yeah. Who did you vote for again?

Please try to say Bernie...while his wife is under investigation. Neither Hillary nor Bernie can save you two from your hypocrisy.

Old 07-28-2017, 07:58 AM

6,131 posts, read 7,987,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I prefer Trump to Hillary. Does that count?
No.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies