Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2017, 05:10 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,209,554 times

Advertisements

I voted with the majority. Go blame someone else.

Old 07-28-2017, 05:36 AM

35,687 posts, read 21,039,129 times
I do not hate mr T nor the people who voted for him. I am disgusted with great deception, and burden on the people of our great country. The man never thought he would win- and personally I think he unknowingly tries to self sabotage himself out-
If we go to war- a real war- we all would be in deep shyte-- it may be true what some say - the last POTUS- because there would be no world left.

Old 07-28-2017, 05:57 AM

1,158 posts, read 960,147 times
Trump won the electoral college, not the popular vote. So most of "We the People" did not vote for Trump. He is going to be a failed President even with a Republican majority in the House and Senate. You wasted your vote by buying into a bunch of political rhetoric and empty promises.

Old 07-28-2017, 06:11 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,527,092 times
Talking We The People Put Trump In The White House., Why Are You Mad At Trump! We Put Him There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
If you want a fight why not address us, millions of people who pulled the lever for Trump. His message put him in the White House, If anyone had his message they would be in the White House. No one has his message.

They lost. We voted for the message . We are the ones responsible for the Trump win, Why hate Trump? We supporters created the win for Trump. You indirectly hate We The People and the our voting right in an election.

pull-EEZ!

"The people" most certainly did not elect tRump. He lost the vote by millions.

Nobody in history had a bigger loss that a rigged system turned into a win.

So, dear Trumplings:

Please stop being sore winners and whiners. Your precious GOP now owns America. Everything that has happened or failed to happened since Jan 20th is on Republicans. They don't need one single Dem vote to do anything.

It's 100% a GOP show now.

Don't get tired of winning yet.

Old 07-28-2017, 06:13 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,954,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
I just hope Congress musters up the guts to kick the ogre out of the White House before he does too much damage.
Too late now. I'm just wondering how we'll survive another 3.5 years, because no matter what Trump does or what evidence about Russia is brought to light, Republicans won't vote to impeach. My only consolation is that the chances of him being reelected are infinitesimal.

Old 07-28-2017, 06:15 AM

1,172 posts, read 2,531,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Too late now. I'm just wondering how we'll survive another 3.5 years, because no matter what Trump does or what evidence about Russia is brought to light, Republicans won't vote to impeach. My only consolation is that the chances of him being reelected are infinitesimal.
Ir's going to be the longest 3.5 years in history!

Old 07-28-2017, 06:21 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,668,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
If you want a fight why not address us, millions of people who pulled the lever for Trump. His message put him in the White House, If anyone had his message they would be in the White House. No one has his message.

They lost. We voted for the message . We are the ones responsible for the Trump win, Why hate Trump? We supporters created the win for Trump. You indirectly hate We The People and the our voting right in an election.
Fight? Hate?

If one is ignorant they are ignorant. Father forgive them for they know not what they do.

Obviously if one is stupid enough to believe what a Con Man says - even after the study of his record - there is not much a logical or reasonable person can do about it.

You didn't put Trump in. Hopelessness and stupidity did....combined with Russian meddling, Comey and a bunch of other factors that came together at a moment in time.

1 in 6000 times you flip a nickel it will land on its edge. Sometimes stuff like that happens.

But back to the message - you have one thing right. Americans have dug their own graves. But it's not the first time and it won't be the last. More and more power is going to the top .01% - and you won't be able to take it back.

Money=Power. One dollar=one vote (not one person=one vote) in the USA.

Trump perfectly reflects the voters that put him in. In general they are either authoritarians or selfish. Some, of course, don't know what they are - they are simply part of the mob.

But no thinking human being who knows or knew him could vote for him. That's why the places where he is known (NY, NJ, CT and even Vegas) voted against him.

Old 07-28-2017, 07:07 AM

3,930 posts, read 2,096,810 times
No, some of YOU voted for him a larger number of WE the people said No.

He is the President of ALL the US not just those that voted for him. He is not a king, so it's the right of every American to voice their opinion and not go along if they disagree with the president line.

Old 07-28-2017, 07:15 AM

7,275 posts, read 5,281,907 times
A majority of voters are under informed, always have been and always will be, and I will admit to being part of that group.

I follow the candidates, watch the news during the primaries and the debates. IMO all of that is still media fluff, and despite any amount of research I never truly know what is going into office other than a name.

Bill Clinton playing the sax on the Arsenio Hall show was a brilliant marketing move targeting young voters before the election and IMO helped him over the top. Trump targeted a group of previous non-voters as evidenced by the amazing flip of the rust belt states, aided by the media baiting the left into believing Hillary had it in the bag and many of those voters didn't vote. Becoming POTUS is a sales job. And as Trump proved, it's also understanding how to win, playing the electoral college game. Being POTUS exposes those not qualified or at least in over their head. I think the world is seeing the weaknesses in Trump.

We The People are always "to blame" for who is in office. Naive voters never seem to understand that a majority of hot air that comes out of candidates during the election process are promises that just can't be kept. But they want to believe so bad they vote on those words.

Old 07-28-2017, 07:18 AM

24,471 posts, read 17,211,031 times
I'm not mad at Trump.
The people who are making the most noise about him are Hillary people and many Democrats.

The squeaky wheel gets the most notice and those are the ones that are trying to destroy him.

There is still millions of people that wake up everyday and are thankful that Trump, although not perfect, is our President and Hillary is not. These millions go about their day without much notice of CNN and the hate from the Left.
They want health care repaired, they want to be safe and America to prosper.

The haters are making the most noise but it will be the silent ones that keep Trump right where he is in 2020.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies