Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2017, 05:34 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,094,821 times

Advertisements

This story has totally died. I wonder what happened.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2017, 05:36 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,173,585 times
Yes, Asian. Learn something about the continent of Asia please and thank you. SMH.

Very sorry for the girl...

Old 10-18-2017, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Yes, Asian. Learn something about the continent of Asian please and thank you. SMH.
I learned something.

Now.

I tried to find an update on this story about the rape investigation. Can't find one.

Maybe I should start a new thread.

Old 10-18-2017, 06:23 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,487,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
I learned something.

Now.

I tried to find an update on this story about the rape investigation. Can't find one.

Maybe I should start a new thread.
Or you could start a thread about the rapes that occur in the U.S. instead.............one every 6.2 minutes.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...nt/crime-clock

And those are just the ones that are reported. Many more go unreported. Cripes!

Old 10-18-2017, 06:59 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,586,521 times
Quote:
In this case, they used the term "Asian," not IC4 (South Asian), not IC6 (North African or Arabic), just Asian.

My point is that the use of the word Asian is far too vague to be helpful.
It may be vague, but at least it's accurate. You can't tell what country a person is from just by physical features. Same for religion, unless they are wearing specific items of clothing, but then again, lots of idiots confuse Sikhs with Muslims based on their headwear, so...whatever.

I'm not sure why the physical description is really that important here, in light of the fact that they have pictures of the perps. I'm also not sure why an American is complaining about the terms used in a BRITISH news story. You planning on flying across the pond to hunt them down, OP?

Old 10-18-2017, 07:07 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.â€" (set 2 days ago)

27,175 posts, read 13,455,286 times
Quote:
This story has totally died. I wonder what happened.
Probably in prison on remand waiting a Crown Court date.

Old 10-18-2017, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Or you could start a thread about the rapes that occur in the U.S. instead.............one every 6.2 minutes.

I'm addressing this particular case.

But you're more than welcome to start your own thread on crime in the USA.

Old 10-18-2017, 07:25 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,399,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post

Hey, how about this.... if you care about it, why don't YOU start a thread about rapes in the US? Don't try to hijack this one just because your open borders narrative gets devastated when you look at how crime across Europe - especially sexual crime - is disproportionately caused by foreigners and immigrants.

As for Britain and elsewhere in Europe....are the rapes committed disproportionately by one demographic vs. another? If so, THAT is a news story. (Spoler alert -- migrants and various riff raff from the ME and Africa DO rape, assault and commit crimes at rates that outstrip their % of the population in Europe. Basically, Europe is learning what the US has had to deal with for decades).

Rape gangs by immigrant men (***coughMuslimcough***) specifically targeting underage native women in western countries is a real news story. One that leftist luvies in Britain wont ever touch with a ten foot poll, and thus, contribute to a REAL rape culture that is literally being imported into Europe by the boat load.

But don't worry. Half of you crusty old lefty hippies don't have to worry about being sexually assaulted, so continue with the multi-cultural dream. The kids down at the pool getting ass raped due to migrant "sexual emergencies" will bear the costs of having to support the aging cucks of Europe who were too busy raising cats to bother having kids of their own.

Old 10-18-2017, 07:27 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,399,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Yes, Asian. Learn something about the continent of Asia please and thank you. SMH.

Very sorry for the girl...

In Britain, when the media or demographers talk about "Asian", they mean Pakistani or Indian. "East Asian" refers to Chinese, Japanese, etc.

This should be common knowledge to anyone who follows British media and current events.

Old 10-18-2017, 07:33 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,586,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Hey, how about this.... if you care about it, why don't YOU start a thread about rapes in the US? Don't try to hijack this one just because your open borders narrative gets devastated when you look at how crime across Europe - especially sexual crime - is disproportionately caused by foreigners and immigrants.

As for Britain and elsewhere in Europe....are the rapes committed disproportionately by one demographic vs. another? If so, THAT is a news story. (Spoler alert -- migrants and various riff raff from the ME and Africa DO rape, assault and commit crimes at rates that outstrip their % of the population in Europe. Basically, Europe is learning what the US has had to deal with for decades).

Rape gangs by immigrant men (***coughMuslimcough***) specifically targeting underage native women in western countries is a real news story. One that leftist luvies in Britain wont ever touch with a ten foot poll, and thus, contribute to a REAL rape culture that is literally being imported into Europe by the boat load.

But don't worry. Half of you crusty old lefty hippies don't have to worry about being sexually assaulted, so continue with the multi-cultural dream. The kids down at the pool getting ass raped due to migrant "sexual emergencies" will bear the costs of having to support the aging cucks of Europe who were too busy raising cats to bother having kids of their own.
The myth that only attractive young women get raped rears its ugly head. How delightful.

Please look up some of the statistics on abuse in nursing homes. Sexual assault does not happen only to the young.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies