Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2017, 11:17 PM

2,049 posts, read 1,065,578 times

Advertisements

Kurds in Iraq want a referendum on independence but there are those who oppose this referendum
I think the Iraqis have the right to oppose this referendum
But neighboring countries do not have this right to oppose independence because it is an internal Iraqi issue

It is historically known that the Kurds do not belong to the Arab element
And also do not belong to the Turks ethnically
But their big problem is their belonging to Islam
Why do Turkish Muslims reject the independence of their Muslim brothers in Iraq?
Turkey was in favor of Bosnian Muslim independence in Yugoslavia
Why do Turks support the independence of Kurdistan?

Turkey is clinging to religious strife with the Kurds because it considers them Muslims but rejects their national rights
And obstructing this referendum
I think that the Kurds should work to prove their presence and complete the referendum as a step to the independence of Iraqi Kurdistan
And also seek to achieve this in Turkey as well
Because the Kurds in Turkey also have the right to independence
I think the Kurds should know that their nationality is more important than religion

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies