Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2017, 06:32 PM

30,431 posts, read 21,241,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Are you scared of snakes?
No i'm not jake. I will catch em anytime i see one.

Old 07-31-2017, 06:41 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,353,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
I don't think he didn't know it, I think he was willing to give the establishment R a chance. Clearly he has decided he's gotten all he is going to get out of that and he's moving on.

Significant change always creates a certain amount of chaos.

That is not a problem in and of itself.

He simply needs to find the right person to manage that change and associated chaos.

We'll see if his new Chief of Staff is up to it.

Meanwhile the world is still turning and none of this is really changing anything in anyone's lives except those in the WH.
Here's the problem - Trump actively invites a level of chaos and infighting. He's done that in his corporate office - often pitting subordinates against each other to have them curry favor with him.

The other problem is that he's very undisciplined himself - and many of his actions and words will undercut a subordinates public actions and statements.

So Kelly has his work cut out for him, though getting Mooch out was a step in the right direction.

Old 07-31-2017, 06:43 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,596,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
Have you ever been employed? High turnover and constant in-fighting are hallmarks of a dysfunctional office.

Thank you for trying to make it personal, I have 22 years in IT, so yes I've seen plenty -- agree on the high turnover, the constant in-fighting is hyperbole of liberal media. unlike most, I do not let them think for me.

Old 07-31-2017, 07:13 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,437,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
Here's the problem - Trump actively invites a level of chaos and infighting. He's done that in his corporate office - often pitting subordinates against each other to have them curry favor with him.

The other problem is that he's very undisciplined himself - and many of his actions and words will undercut a subordinates public actions and statements.

So Kelly has his work cut out for him, though getting Mooch out was a step in the right direction.
I've seen lots of people say this re the bolded, but I haven't seen any proof. Do you have any?

What I have seen proof of is that is that if he doesn't agree with the results of his staff he is quick to throw it up in the air and tell them to fix it, but I have not seen any credible source that he likes this infighting among his staff.

Show me some proof that this is so.

Old 07-31-2017, 07:17 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,669,238 times
Quote:
I've seen lots of people say this re the bolded, but I haven't seen any proof. Do you have any?

What I have seen proof of is that is that if he doesn't agree with the results of his staff he is quick to throw it up in the air and tell them to fix it, but I have not seen any credible source that he likes this infighting among his staff.

Well, "proof" is in the eyes of the beholder.

But I think you and others should read these short notes which the White House Staffers said they would like to send to him. Note - these are staffers who lean conservative.

Staff Letters to the President

Old 07-31-2017, 07:19 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,741,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Are you scared of snakes?
No, I rather like them.

But having them in your eyes makes it tough to see straight.

Old 07-31-2017, 07:19 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,908,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Well, "proof" is in the eyes of the beholder.

But I think you and others should read these short notes which the White House Staffers said they would like to send to him. Note - these are staffers who lean conservative.

Staff Letters to the President
Interesting site. I have never seen it before.

Old 07-31-2017, 07:23 PM

3,100 posts, read 3,301,515 times
So if it's not in fighting, what do you call what's happening?

Old 07-31-2017, 07:26 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,353,441 times
Quote:

Here are some corrobrating accounts:

The Executive Mr. Trump - POLITICO Magazine

In campaign chaos, Donald Trump shows his management style - Chicago Tribune

Trump

Old 07-31-2017, 07:26 PM

51,649 posts, read 25,803,785 times
I hear this guy is getting recognized more and more.

https://twitter.com/HITEXECUTIVE/sta...92404918919169
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies