Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: So how would you describe the current situation in the White House?
Chaos and incompetence 80 80.81%
A carefully plotted, strategic game of chess 19 19.19%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2017, 02:27 PM

5,661 posts, read 3,520,022 times

Advertisements

I would call it the game, Wack the Mole.

The moles are the unhinged libs being wacked and they are running around like the sky is falling and whining.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2017, 02:27 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,202,897 times
I'm actually surprised at the results of the poll. Given the amount of Conservatives on this forum and CD as a whole. I would've for sure thought that chess would be leading this poll.

Old 08-01-2017, 02:28 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,202,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post

The moles are the unhinged libs being wacked and they are running around like the sky is falling and whining.
In that case that means Spicer and Scaramucci are Liberals.

Old 08-01-2017, 02:32 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
What's wrong with getting rid of a bad employee?
Who hired/ appointed the " bad employee"?

There seems to be a pattern here.

And why the never ending damn drama?

Old 08-01-2017, 02:41 PM

5,661 posts, read 3,520,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
In that case that means Spicer and Scaramucci are Liberals.
Not at all.

They aren't running around making fake Russia stories, reporting on 2 scoops of ice cream, watching and waiting with their fangs showing ready to jump on the littlest of things then twist it, lie, whine, and cry. And oh yeah, say they are going to blow up things and make a bloodied head.
Etc etc etc

They are not even remotely close to the nutty libs.

Old 08-01-2017, 03:10 PM

18,804 posts, read 8,462,725 times
It's Bannon's modus operandi creating disruption/chaos. It filters through Trump the entertainer and pleaser. Entertaining to most, pleasing to about half.

Old 08-01-2017, 03:46 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,169,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Delusion?

I also said on this forum in 2015 that Trump would be elected president. How did you do?

I thought so.
You hang onto some empty victory, in which you won nothing but another notch in your ridiculouslyhighsogooutside post count and throw it in people's faces, because you have nothing else. It's August 2017, join us.

Anyways, I thought there was a good chance he would be POTUS, feel free to audit my posts, but I know you won't, you'd hate to be proven wrong...again.

Mostly because a lot of not-so-smart and/or hateful people would vote for him.

There's a pattern that any rational person, Trump supporter or not, recognizes. You don't.

So yeah, delusional.

Old 08-01-2017, 03:54 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,641,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

Please see the above, ever hear "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on you."? I'm guessing not.
no, I never heard that one. the correct saying is: "fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me".

then there's GW Bush's version, which he had to quickly modify so as not to call himself a fool:

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...WRMlftD0GS0Fsg

Old 08-01-2017, 04:05 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,746,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
You hang onto some empty victory, in which you won nothing but another notch in your ridiculouslyhighsogooutside post count and throw it in people's faces, because you have nothing else. It's August 2017, join us.

Anyways, I thought there was a good chance he would be POTUS, feel free to audit my posts, but I know you won't, you'd hate to be proven wrong...again.

Mostly because a lot of not-so-smart and/or hateful people would vote for him.

There's a pattern that any rational person, Trump supporter or not, recognizes. You don't.

So yeah, delusional.

"Delusional" was Hillary ever thinking she could win. Now she hangs out at some retirement home, changing her false teeth in a glass of water.

Old 08-01-2017, 04:07 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,169,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
"Delusional" was Hillary ever thinking she could win. Now she hangs out at some retirement home, changing her false teeth in a glass of water.
Your attempts are humor are pretty sad.

And no surprise the, "but Hillary" deflection was used once again when there's no relevance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies