Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2017, 02:16 AM

38,625 posts, read 26,307,471 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
The evidence, if there is any, is being gathered slowly and methodically by Bob Mueller and Crew. They are not likely to have loose lips about their findngs until it's time for indictments.

If there is no evidence of wrongdoing, they will find that out as well. Trump would do well to sit down and cooperate with Mueller if he has nothing to hide instead of constantly blowing smoke and trying to divert attention.

Good point cuebald!

Every possible collusion conspiracy theory imaginable has been leaked through anonymous sources to the Trump-hostile press, but the real evidence, the proof that really exists, the sort of proof that would immediately accomplish everything the leakers want is under tight raps!

Makes perfect sense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2017, 02:21 AM

38,625 posts, read 26,307,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
I'm not sure why you cannot see the difference.

How do you think Russia (Putin) would feel toward one of its citizens that aided/abetted the U.S. in meddling? What if it were an opponent of Putin's? Do you think Russia would think it was okay.

Do you think it's okay for an American citizen, someone who claims to be a true Patriot, to "work with" a hostile government to improve his/her chances to win an election? I don't.

While I wish the whole world was an honest place and above board, it is not.

I am just fine with the U.S. "meddling" in foreign affairs if it's done in the name of national defense. I am NOT okay with an American citizen running for office and using "tricks" and "help" from unfriendly nations in order to better their chances for winning. I feel this way across the board about any candidate.

If Donald Trump Jr. was approach by a hostile nation, which Russia has been up until 2016, then he should have done his patriotic duty and reported that contact IMMEDIATELY to the intelligence agencies.

I'm really not sure why you can't see the difference here.

Blah, blah, blah...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS2a44F5TgM

Yeah, I know...that was way back in 2012.

Things are different now, right?

Old 08-06-2017, 03:25 AM

51,618 posts, read 25,681,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
That's what Nixon said about the Watergate investigation.
So many parallels to Watergate. Only this time the POTUS knows that if he fires the Special Counsel it's all over.

In any case, regardless of what is said here, team Mueller and the grand jury press on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies