Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2017, 09:12 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
The only way the U.S. would go to war with N. Korea is if we were attacked. Trump would NEVER make the first move. He is a businessman, and wants a positive economy. War would create uncertainty, and instability which would harm the economy.
Unfortunately, war is good for the economy which is why it has been never ending for almost two decades now. It's what keeps Wall Street happy. Sacrifice our kids for the needs of Wall Street.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2017, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesg View Post
What would she have said about Hitler we wonder eh?
We already know how liberals dealt with Hitler from history, they never learn.
Because North Korea is off attacking other countries? No, that is us.

Old 08-01-2017, 09:19 AM

39,078 posts, read 51,224,761 times
Trump's threat to start an offensive war with North Korea is likely more of his "art of the deal" BS.

Old 08-01-2017, 09:20 AM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
A 25 cent piece of lead thru Kim Un head should do the trick
Get rid of the little p r i c k Un before he produces an heir ...
Ah yes, just what we need, a heavily armed country with nuclear material falling into complete chaos.

It's like the idiots on the right never consider the fallout of whatever insanely dumb thing they're fantasizing about.

Kim Jong Un is not a serious thread. He's building up the weapons he needs to keep the US from invading his country. He's not a moron. He can look at Iraq and Libya and see that he's next if he doesn't prepare.

Unfortunately the president of the US is such an ignorant moron that he doesn't get this basic fact, and so are his supporters, as you've so deftly demonstrated.

Old 08-01-2017, 09:21 AM
JRR

8,165 posts, read 5,659,209 times
Yeah, let's attack North Korea. After all, our success rate in getting involved in other places like Viet Nam, Afghanistan, Libya and Iraq has been so great. But then again, we really kicked butt in Grenada!

Old 08-01-2017, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Trump's threat to start an offensive war with North Korea is likely more of his "art of the deal" BS.
Trump never threatened. War mongering Graham did. Would Trump? Maybe, it's why I did not vote for him but I'll again condemn Trump when there is more than words from a pathetic piece of crap.

Old 08-01-2017, 10:05 AM

39,078 posts, read 51,224,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Trump never threatened. War mongering Graham did. Would Trump? Maybe, it's why I did not vote for him but I'll again condemn Trump when there is more than words from a pathetic piece of crap.
It's hearsay, of course, but this is what Graham said from the linked article:

Quote:
There will be war between the United States and North Korea over the rogue nation's missile program if it continues to aim intercontinental ballistic missiles at America, Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said President Donald Trump has told him.

"He has told me that. I believe him," the lawmaker said Tuesday on TODAY.

Old 08-01-2017, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
It's hearsay, of course, but this is what Graham said from the linked article:
He may be correct. Graham is a sleaze ball and I'm not going to take him at his word about anything.

Old 08-01-2017, 01:13 PM

8,553 posts, read 10,975,842 times
I have said it before, and it bears repeating.
Mr. Trump will never show his cards to anyone.
This strike against NK will take place, and there isn't a soul on earth that will stop it.

My guess is sometime before Christmas, all hell will break loose.
China and Russia will not do a dammed thing if NK is blown off the planet.
They both have much to loose(especially China) if they try to take on the United States.

We owe China billion of dollars, and they can kiss that good-bye if they think about taking on the United States if we should destroy NK.
With a stroke of the pen, the President can stop all imports from China, to this country,and that would kill their economy.

The sad part to this is SK.
They will take a serious hit when NK is bombed, and that can't be avoided, but as Trump stated, better they die over there, than here.

Presently, Los Angeles is in the cross hairs of this maniac in NK, and we who live here are really concerned.

I am with Trump ten thousand percent when it comes to a preemptive strike on NK.
GET IT DONE MR. PRESIDENT.

Bob.

Old 08-01-2017, 01:16 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Graham probably had to go home and wack off 10 times.
HAHAHAHA! Probably true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesg View Post
Trump is a very shrewd businessman.
Time for all the scary pant liberals to stand back, the adults are in charge now.
Put a cruise missile down Kim's chimney, it worked a treat with Khadafy.
We could all be 'shrewd businessmen' if Daddy left us a million or ten.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies