Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2017, 10:05 PM

600 posts, read 566,717 times

Advertisements

Yeah, it's all about Trump prevailing and Americans suffering. Makes sense.

As long as Trump wins. LOL idiots.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2017, 11:18 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,361,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Charger View Post
Trump will still find a way to get this atrocious law repealed. He will withdraw The special health care options that Congress has if he has too, which are ridiculous anyway. Why don't they have to have the same health care we do? This law has cost so many middle class people so much money, degraded the quality of health care, and destroyed this country. Down with Obamacare!!!
He'll get this done at the same time all the Muslims are forever banned, the Mexican wall is built, the swamp is drained, MAGA is here, 2,000 new jobs at Carrier are secured, all the highways and bridges are repaired, the deficit is zero, North Korea is defeated, and Mar-a-Lago is open year round. It's all gonna be SO easy! So very, very easy!

In other words, never.

Old 08-01-2017, 11:34 PM

1,720 posts, read 1,316,146 times
Quote:
Trump will still find a way to get this atrocious law repealed. He will withdraw The special health care options that Congress has if he has too, which are ridiculous anyway. Why don't they have to have the same health care we do? This law has cost so many middle class people so much money, degraded the quality of health care, and destroyed this country. Down with Obamacare!!!
The Republicans are a Zionist/Rothschild controlled false opposition party. Don't expect them to do a thing for your concerns.

Old 08-02-2017, 05:45 AM

59,029 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
Let me see. That's one, just one, of a vast amount of legislation Trump needs to be working on. Six months in and he can't get his own GOP controlled congress to repeal/replace. So two years down the road if it happens, it will be a huge success for Trump, along with his 1-mile long chain-linked border fence. Geesh. Like Obamacare is the biggest thing to deal with.
" Six months in"

It took Obama 19 MONTHS to get ISO Care passed.

As the punch line goes, "patience jackass, patience!"

Old 08-02-2017, 05:51 AM

35,691 posts, read 21,049,622 times
Quote:
I don't give a **** about the others, I care about my bottom line
sentiments in reverse-- if parties work together might come up with a better plan- don't you want the dems to help?

Old 08-02-2017, 05:51 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,533,813 times
Quote:
Easy. Went from a Cadillac plan, to an HSA, and went from $20 co pay to $100. My Doc also retired, because dealing with insurance became a nightmare. Now, I can't find a doctor in SoCal that was born and educated in America. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it

It was a start that's all sure it needs to be tweaked but anything new like this has to be.

Old 08-02-2017, 06:01 AM

17,004 posts, read 12,589,940 times
Quote:
Easy. Went from a Cadillac plan, to an HSA, and went from $20 co pay to $100. My Doc also retired, because dealing with insurance became a nightmare. Now, I can't find a doctor in SoCal that was born and educated in America. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it
Waaaah.

I got an HSA in 2005 long before Obama. Healthcare has been imploding 25 years +. Until they are willing to fight hospital cartels, insurance cartels, and big pharma on the cost end, it will continue to implode.

Old 08-02-2017, 06:03 AM

17,004 posts, read 12,589,940 times
Quote:
I don't give a **** about the others, I care about my bottom line
Evidence of how the GOP has become the party of me me me and the rest can go to hell.

Old 08-02-2017, 06:06 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,118,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Well, seeing as how you're not the only one who lives in this country, the millions who have been helped by Obamacare disagree with you. Just look at all the backlash the GOP reps got in their town halls about it when people found out that this glorious plan of Trump's was actually going to result in them losing coverage. They changed their tunes pretty quick. And besides, Obamacare's approval ratings have skyrocketed since the beginning of this repeal fiasco.
The era of freeloaders, obamaphone recipients, and other societal parasites is coming to an end.

The lazy and unmotivated among us have had fair warning to find a paying job and carry their own weight.

Government provided healthcare is a non-starter.

To those on the Left, there is zero chance of overcoming obstacles like me. We outnumber you in several ways!

Old 08-02-2017, 06:07 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,118,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Evidence of how the GOP has become the party of me me me and the rest can go to hell.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies