Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2017, 07:52 AM

3,930 posts, read 2,097,931 times

Advertisements

Another comedy thread. Can always count that I will find a few daily on this forum

Old 08-02-2017, 07:56 AM

1,219 posts, read 1,755,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It was rather telling, to see just how far off the national polling conglomerates have been every time. It is no longer just weird. There is a distinct pattern aligning.
Being 15%-20% off once, maybe. But each time????
Funny I read 538 everyday and did not see a SINGLE poll outside of the GA House race that had the Democratic candidate up. Can you please provide proof of these polls outside of the GA House race?

And FWIW, I highly doubt the Republicans are going to gain seats in either the House or the Senate next year.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...st-everywhere/

Old 08-02-2017, 07:57 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Yet ANOTHER thread trying to pass personal opinions as facts. Just a liberal bashing post, without any links, proof, detail to back up the rant.

Awesome.
Commonsense is hard to find in a link. Its always denied by the plotters and the Zombie Hoard followers.

Its not something that can be held in hand. Liberals with the "O" jerk opinions think they have a hold on it but still need brains to survive. That's why Trump and his supporters with uninfected brains are so valuable. They have to do the heavy lifting to provide prosperity. Its not easy but notice how the stock market busted through 2200 "in the golden age of business" under Trump. Democrats and some repubs who have shown themselves to be turn coats have done nothing to help the country. Being against everything isn't going to attract the people fleeing the Zombie Hoard.

Old 08-02-2017, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatDJohns View Post
Funny I read 538 everyday and did not see a SINGLE poll outside of the GA House race that had the Democratic candidate up. Can you please provide proof of these polls outside of the GA House race?

And FWIW, I highly doubt the Republicans are going to gain seats in either the House or the Senate next year.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...st-everywhere/
Its a new age.
Polls don's work.
Most Trump supporters don't participate in polls.

Old 08-02-2017, 08:00 AM

1,219 posts, read 1,755,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Commonsense is hard to find in a link. Its always denied by the plotters and the Zombie Hoard followers.

Its not something that can be held in hand. Liberals with the "O" jerk opinions think they have a hold on it but still need brains to survive. That's why Trump and his supporters with uninfected brains are so valuable. They have to do the heavy lifting to provide prosperity. Its not easy but notice how the stock market busted through 2200 "in the golden age of business" under Trump. Democrats and some repubs who have shown themselves to be turn coats have done nothing to help the country. Being against everything isn't going to attract the people fleeing the Zombie Hoard.
The stock market went up nearly 12,000 points when Obama was President so by your own measure above, Obama must be the greatest President of all time to have presided over the greatest gain in the stock market that any President has ever seen.

Old 08-02-2017, 08:03 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
The stock market went up nearly 12,000 points when Obama was President so by your own measure above, Obama must be the greatest President of all time to have presided over the greatest gain in the stock market that any President has ever seen.

But didn't the media tell us the stock market would crash if Trump were elected? I don't see the stock markets as a barometer of any President. I look GDP growth, the rate of inflation, unemployment rate, corporate EARNINGS, Deficit, Debt, etc.

Old 08-02-2017, 08:06 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,833,471 times
Damn I take ONE nap and it is 2018 already, how long was I asleep!?

Quote:
Comparing 7 months to 8 years. We get it its what losers do call it a poll

15,355 posts, read 12,651,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
The Democrats, and their media (95% of the media anyway) thought they would win the last four special elections, and the lost them all. Poll after poll was trotted out by the media, only to be devastated on election day. It will continue to happen. The U.S. is NOT Europe. We don't want far left, nanny state policies, and higher, and higher taxes. We like our freedom, and we don't want government telling us what to do, and how to live day in and day out.
whoa.... slow down there. I think the Dems thought they could win in GA and that's it. They didn't fund any other races with a ton of dollars.

The chances of winning a special election in a red state are slim to none.

you don't like government telling you what to do how unless it's the GOP.

Old 08-02-2017, 08:09 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post

I noticed how the stock market gained more percentage wise during Obama's first 6 months in office than during Trump's first 6 months, something I'm sure the infected Trump brains would rather happily overlook.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies