Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2017, 08:31 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,504,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatDJohns View Post
The stock market went up nearly 12,000 points when Obama was President so by your own measure above, Obama must be the greatest President of all time to have presided over the greatest gain in the stock market that any President has ever seen.

Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid, and a sure win for the Democrat as President, sure gave America a lot of confidence... So much, it tanked the stock market.

Old 08-02-2017, 08:33 AM

34,301 posts, read 15,599,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I noticed how the stock market gained more percentage wise during Obama's first 6 months in office than during Trump's first 6 months, something I'm sure the infected Trump brains would rather happily overlook.
No need to overlook it. How many record highs were in Obama's six months ?

Its a meaningless comparison of different economies. A shinny button distraction.

Its the loud noise that attracts Zombies away from the garden of ideas that are growing confidence in the future for the first time in ten years.

Old 08-02-2017, 10:54 AM

Quote:
And your O-P-I-N-I-O-N-S are not facts.
You feel the future is bright for the Progressives like yourself, because you can scream really loud?

Look around, the sky is falling in around you, while your world crumbles.

Old 08-02-2017, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post

Its a meaningless comparison of different economies. A shinny button distraction.

Its the loud noise that attracts Zombies away from the garden of ideas that are growing confidence in the future for the first time in ten years.

Trump has finally turned the corner, smashing all the Crystal Balls.

Old 08-02-2017, 10:59 AM

68,299 posts, read 54,213,280 times
Quote:

As applicable to your precious little Donny's administration as anyone else's.

Quote:

Its the loud noise that attracts Zombies
away from the garden of ideas that are growing confidence in the future for the first time in ten years.
A fine description of the secret of Trump's success!

Old 08-02-2017, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
You feel the future is bright for the Progressives like yourself, because you can scream really loud?

Look around, the sky is falling in around you, while your world crumbles

I did, I saw blue sky and a beautiful ocean , sorry your world is so depressing and falling in around you.

Old 08-02-2017, 11:04 AM

13,507 posts, read 16,996,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
The constant negativity from the Left is draining on the nation and many people are tired of it. I for one am looking forward to casting my vote against one of the biggest whiners out there Elizabeth Warren. We have no idea who is running against her yet, I hope it is Geoff Diehls, he seems to have a reasonable head on his shoulders but no matter who it is they are getting my vote.

I don't think the Reps should count on anything considering they are nearly as bad as the Dems. The Reps need to get something good done or they could be in trouble. people want action they are tired of words.
As I'm sure you've vote would have ever gone for a Dem?

What will weigh more on swing voters,

A) the Dems constant negativity towards Trumps incompetence, dishonesty, and petulance, or

B)Trumps incompetence, dishonesty, and petulance?

We'll have to see.

Old 08-02-2017, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Trump has finally turned the corner, smashing all the Crystal Balls.
The progressives should have learned the lesson when they were claiming financial disaster after Trump was elected.
They want the country to go backwards and would better be identified correctly by name if the called themselves regressive or repressive.

Repressive definition : tending or serving to repress: repressive laws,
subjecting people, a society, etc, to a state of subjugation

Citizens who dare to assert their rights in repressive countries typically suffer harassment. They shout down speech and try to eliminate speech they don't agree with. The ideas of the left are playing out now in Venezuela and people who resist are being killed. We are not there their yet but that is where the left wants to go with their ideas. Trump and his supporter are standing in their way and its making them crazy because Hillary was going to get them to their goal. They thought that the propaganda media had dumbed down the population enough to get the job done.
There were foiled. Foiled fools of the left are the scourge of current politics we are dealing with today.

Last edited by phma; 08-02-2017 at 11:22 AM..

Old 08-02-2017, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
As I'm sure you've vote would have ever gone for a Dem?

What will weigh more on swing voters,

A) the Dems constant negativity towards Trumps incompetence, dishonesty, and petulance, or

B)Trumps incompetence, dishonesty, and petulance?

We'll have to see.

The Dems have no negativity towards Trump's incompetence, dihonesty, and petulance, they're positive he's incompetent, dishonest, and petulant.

Old 08-02-2017, 11:34 AM

Quote:
The Dems have no negativity towards Trump's incompetence, dihonesty, and petulance, they're positive he's incompetent, dishonest, and petulant.
Yeah, we hear ya. Hope you run on that in future elections.

Meanwhile the economy that people are actually interested in is looking good thanks to Trump policy's and actions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies