Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2017, 10:08 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,531,383 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Classic. It was AWESOME to watch!
Like I said, it was a planned car-wreck to distract from Trump's humiliation at having to sign the Russian sanctions bill.
Which car swerved first is immaterial.
And more to the point, Miller's pet bill is DOA in the Senate.
But hey! you enjoyed the show, and that's what matters!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2017, 10:23 PM

3,211 posts, read 2,242,674 times
Probably the second best I've seen...the one Spicey gave on SNL was the best.

Old 08-02-2017, 10:36 PM

3,346 posts, read 1,268,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
full press conference. If you voted for trump you need to watch this, this is why we voted for trump. This is one of the highlights of the trump presidency for me in terms of speeches and press conferences, his address to congress was amazing and so is this
Talk is cheap, Drumph has always been good at that. Problem is that's all he's good at because he fails at everything else. This is not wishful thinking on my part, this is the reality of the man. This is why he's had problems since day 1 of his Presidency because he is a poor leader.

Old 08-02-2017, 10:39 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
Like I said, it was a planned car-wreck to distract from Trump's humiliation at having to sign the Russian sanctions bill.
Which car swerved first is immaterial.
And more to the point, Miller's pet bill is DOA in the Senate.
But hey! you enjoyed the show, and that's what matters!

In Miller's words - """One would have to be an idiot""" to think of the illusion Miller and Acosta colluded, to distract from the Russian Sanctions bill.

Old 08-02-2017, 11:20 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,491,775 times
I wonder if Stephen Miller dresses up in a Nazi uniform at home thinking "I'm the Fuhrer ...I really am the Fuhrer!" He looks like the type!

Old 08-02-2017, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
I wonder if Stephen Miller dresses up in a Nazi uniform at home thinking "I'm the Fuhrer ...I really am the Fuhrer!" He looks like the type!
If it justifies your fears, why not. Picture it in your mind.....

Old 08-02-2017, 11:23 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,531,383 times
Quote:
In Miller's words - """One would have to be an idiot""" to think of the illusion Miller and Acosta colluded, to distract from the Russian Sanctions bill.
Who here said Miller and Acosta colluded? Not me.

Focus.
I said Trump sent Miller out to distract. Acosta wasn't even a bit player, except in your own mind.

The Senate doesn't give a rat's ass what either Miller or Acosta said.
But hey, you trumpkins got a demolition derby so mission accomplished!

Old 08-02-2017, 11:24 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times
Quote:
I think biscuitmom has a gluten intolerance. If you are gluten sensitive it causes foggy thinking. Poor dear.

The Loony Left doesn't give a damn about American workers. They want more victims aka voters. The poor Dem base defected to Trump because they don't want handouts, they want jobs.

Most people don't know that Stephen Miller is one of Trump's speechwriters. Depending on the topic Bannon might edit as well as Trump and whoever in the cabinet is in charge of a particular subject.

Old 08-02-2017, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
Who here said Miller and Acosta colluded? Not me.

Focus.
I said Trump sent Miller out to distract. Acosta wasn't even a bit player, except in your own mind.

The Senate doesn't give a rat's ass what either Miller or Acosta said.
But hey, you trumpkins got a demolition derby so mission accomplished!

So Miller was a set-up, by Acosta? That was a spectacle of an ass whoop'n.... You saying Acosta wasn't there and it was all Miller's doing for the hell of it?
Miller and Acosta may have colluded, but I highly doubt it. He didn't have to call on Acosta at all.

Old 08-02-2017, 11:38 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,491,775 times
Quote:
If it justifies your fears, why not. Picture it in your mind.....
No, what I picture in my mind, is a closet-case, self-hating Jew, desperately trying to justify his place in the world!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies