Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2017, 12:45 AM

4,488 posts, read 1,642,981 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
How is he ruining our country? What does he want to do that will "ruin our country"?
If you don't know....

I'm sorry.

Seriously, Trump is a fool, and if he reads this, I'm probably on his loser list.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2017, 02:12 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,623,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
If you don't know....

I'm sorry.

Seriously, Trump is a fool, and if he reads this, I'm probably on his loser list.
Actually, it seems like its YOU who doesn't know. You are the one making the absurd claim. Go ahead..we will wait for you to get your talking points from MSNBC

Old 08-03-2017, 02:14 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,030,811 times
Quote:
Republicans and Democrats, must agree that this president is hurting our country. Do we just have to sit back and accept his foolishness? Or is it possible to impeach him?
No, Hun. Threads like this are an embarrassment to the world.

We're laughing at you.

/now you know.

Old 08-03-2017, 02:44 AM

3,211 posts, read 2,242,674 times
Quote:
Republicans and Democrats, must agree that this president is hurting our country. Do we just have to sit back and accept his foolishness? Or is it possible to impeach him?
He's been the best President at least since Reagan....Hillary, you lost on Nov. 9th, it's over for you now.

Old 08-03-2017, 02:44 AM

3,261 posts, read 3,705,185 times
Dimitri Medvedev has just described Trump as "weak and impotent." looks like Trump's friends are deserting him. America truly is an international joke these days.

Old 08-03-2017, 03:09 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,470,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Charger View Post
He is helping in a way Obama never could, Obama has nearly destroyed us. WAKE UP. Hillary broke the law and paid dearly
Which law was that? Was she charged and convicted of something? When Obama left office everything except the GOP`s debt was 1000X better than when he began, unless of course you think losing 745,000 jobs a month was a good thing. The debt? It`s yours.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.a9f544357c0d

Old 08-03-2017, 03:36 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,628,401 times
Quote:
Glad you guys are happy with a president who seems to want to ruin our country. Sad
After the 8 years before him, I am tickled pink. We got through it without Obama totally destroying us but he is still trying.

Old 08-03-2017, 03:46 AM

3,211 posts, read 2,242,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
Dimitri Medvedev has just described Trump as "weak and impotent." looks like Trump's friends are deserting him. America truly is an international joke these days.
Only idiots laugh at someone that can easily blow them and their families up.

Old 08-03-2017, 03:56 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,743,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Expat View Post
He's been the best President at least since Reagan....Hillary, you lost on Nov. 9th, it's over for you now.
The White House is in chaos. Trump fails to have any direction and the only thing he does consistently is lie. I honestly can't wrap my head around anyone saying he is doing a good job. He hasn't tried to unify the country, he disparages people and his racism shows daily.

I understand wanting change, wanting conservative ideas. However this man does nothing to improve this country or our relations around the world. He has destroyed our reputation in months.

Old 08-03-2017, 04:07 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,030,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
The White House is in chaos. Trump fails to have any direction and the only thing he does consistently is lie. I honestly can't wrap my head around anyone saying he is doing a good job. He hasn't tried to unify the country, he disparages people and his racism shows daily.

I understand wanting change, wanting conservative ideas. However this man does nothing to improve this country or our relations around the world. He has destroyed our reputation in months.
CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS

Come up with a new word, for God's sake! You've used this one to death.

Hint: Just because you heard a new word on the nightly fake news doesn't mean it's a good word.

Sane people can't wrap their heads around the thought of people even turning on the nightly news programs, or any of them. Sure makes it easy to separate out the wheat from the chaff, though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies