Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2017, 08:15 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,436,889 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Because that weed leads to stronger drug use and then the person usually has to start stealing from others to support that habit. Better to put them behind bars before they kill someone doing their life of crime. Not to mention they may end up on the road with you and kill you in an accident. IT IS ABOUT SAVING LIVES.
Reefer Madness.

(Too ridiculous to bother with)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2017, 08:25 AM

3,129 posts, read 1,321,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Reefer Madness.

(Too ridiculous to bother with)
NO KIDDING!

I'm really glad people who think like that are now down to 14%!

Anyone who thinks that countries like The Philippines are handling drug issues the right way, please, feel free to move there. I personally choose to live in a free country.

Hehe, faces getting eaten off. A dose of humor, right when I needed it. Thanks!

Old 08-03-2017, 08:29 AM

36,885 posts, read 18,863,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
The potheads always come out with some lame excuse about how smoking pot is no worse than having a little cocktail or beer, but it is totally different. I grew up in the 60's, and while I was not a hippie, I dated a lot of hippy chicks, so I was around pot at times. I watched a lot of people get wasted and stupid, and some of them moved on to harder drugs and some are not with us today because of it.

While I think there might be some people who are helped by MEDICAL pot, the problem is, every toker gets a card and is using the excuse of a bad back or anxiety. Watch, the pro pot guys will be out in full force on this one and saying you and I are the crazy ones, but the truth is, I don't want to live in a country of blasted zombies all around me. People are stupid enough as is.
I've smoked it for fifty years, and I've never seen anyone permanently incapacitated by it. I have seen a lot of people die as the result of alcohol. A close friend just die of cirrhosis two months ago.

I thik we need to outlaw alcohol again, since it worked so well the first time.

Old 08-03-2017, 08:39 AM

307 posts, read 244,566 times
WOW, it's been a while since I've read/ posted here....I see not much has changed, well, except the absence of one of my favorite anti-pot posters. I wonder how he's doing?

Old 08-03-2017, 08:44 AM

3,129 posts, read 1,321,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheMatrix View Post
WOW, it's been a while since I've read/ posted here....I see not much has changed, well, except the absence of one of my favorite anti-pot posters. I wonder how he's doing?
He stopped posting shortly after it was legalized in California. I don't know if there's a relation there or not.

Old 08-03-2017, 08:48 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,401,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
As I stated in a previous post we've become a society of Cheech and Chongs...

Attachment 188612

Poll finds support for marijuana legalization | TheHill

Liberty is a funny thing.

You don't get to make choices for your neighbor and your neighbor is not making choices for you.
It works!

Like alcohol, the Federal Government had to amend the US Constitution to even have the authority to get involved. I see they tried the Statutory route this time, with Unconstitutional results.

Old 08-03-2017, 08:48 AM

8,452 posts, read 4,719,338 times
Quote:
I only have a glass of wine in the evening with dinner. Though thanks for asking.
Then you are a hypocrite. If you support and even partake in the consumption of alcohol, which is more dangerous than pot, yet judge people who smoke pot and support them being criminals, you are a hypocrite. Booze was illegal at one point. That status can change and in the case of marijuana, should change. If it could never change you'd be just as big of a degenerate for your glass of wine as you think pot smokers are.

Old 08-03-2017, 08:51 AM

10,097 posts, read 9,952,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Define "pot head," please.
Do you really need a definition? Someone who smokes way too much and thinks it's the potential to save the world. Like, don't ya know, man? Weed is the best, man.

Seriously, the people who push that pot is just the most amazing thing ever and that it's illegal status was all a conspiracy by people in the paper industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpS4ebEtLUE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzJ3ULJ7J70

In sum, pot heads are ANNOYING.

17,273 posts, read 9,499,917 times
Quote:
I put drugs, piercings, tattoos, weird hair cuts, off colored make-up, etc. all in the same category with people of the lower classes. Yes, they are pretty corrupted!
Quote:
Because that weed leads to stronger drug use and then the person usually has to start stealing from others to support that habit. Better to put them behind bars before they kill someone doing their life of crime. Not to mention they may end up on the road with you and kill you in an accident. IT IS ABOUT SAVING LIVES.
Kudos to you for the most ignorant, drama queen, henny penny, arm flapping, hysterical, stupid posts I've seen this morning.

13,507 posts, read 16,972,759 times
Quote:
I only have a glass of wine in the evening with dinner. Though thanks for asking.

As someone mentioned previously, you are hypocrite and a dinosaur in your beliefs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies