Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2017, 01:18 PM

3,569 posts, read 2,518,890 times

Advertisements

Oh my: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.0ebca6a27df3

These are bad. Just filled with damning statements from Trump--not to mention incoherence & incompetence. If you thought it strange that Trump spends so much time tweeting and giving speeches about the election and the size of crowds at his appearances, just wait until you read that he does the same during private phone calls with foreign leaders.

Oh yeah, and he can't stand that the news shows he lied in his campaign promises like the wall and accepting refugees . . . but he doesn't have any power to do something about it. Oops.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2017, 01:24 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,454,160 times
Trump just keeps lying and he is a purveyor of "Fake News."

Old 08-03-2017, 01:44 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,798,262 times
Trump said. "I am the world’s greatest person that does not want to let people into the country. "

We ought to win lots of friends and respect with a POTUS who speaks like that.

Old 08-03-2017, 01:45 PM

13,899 posts, read 6,440,051 times
I would bet those are fictitious.

Old 08-03-2017, 01:49 PM

36,499 posts, read 30,827,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCityTheBridge View Post
Oh my: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.0ebca6a27df3

These are bad. Just filled with damning statements from Trump--not to mention incoherence & incompetence. If you thought it strange that Trump spends so much time tweeting and giving speeches about the election and the size of crowds at his appearances, just wait until you read that he does the same during private phone calls with foreign leaders.

Oh yeah, and he can't stand that the news shows he lied in his campaign promises like the wall and accepting refugees . . . but he doesn't have any power to do something about it. Oops.
So "the whitehouse" tapes and produces copies of transcripts taken from the presidents PRIVATE phone calls.
How long has this been going on and is it legal. It sounds like wire tapping.

Old 08-03-2017, 01:54 PM

4,288 posts, read 2,057,792 times
Whether or not these are true he says a lot of dopey things. But I am sure if transcripts from other presidents were released there would also be a lot of shocking material. I can't believe that these leaks continue.

Old 08-03-2017, 02:11 PM

24,458 posts, read 17,203,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
So "the whitehouse" tapes and produces copies of transcripts taken from the presidents PRIVATE phone calls.
How long has this been going on and is it legal. It sounds like wire tapping.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. If Trump called Putin to talk nukes would we get the transcripts?
If Trump called Paul Ryan about getting support for placing a carrier of North Korea would we get the transcripts?

Obama promised us the most transparent admin ever but he didn't deliver. I know I would have liked to have known about the airlift of pallets of cash heading to Iran.

Are these transcripts being leaked and if so it has to be someone who is high up and they need to be fired and tried.

Old 08-03-2017, 02:13 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
the calls were between presidents in an official capacity. even if they were not available to the public i would absolutely expect them to be recorded.

Old 08-03-2017, 02:14 PM

2,956 posts, read 2,341,067 times
Maybe if he sounded a bit less like a retarded man child there would be no leaks?

I mean in principal, I'm not in favor of leaks. However when people leak things vital to something important they are called whistle blowers. There seems to be a plethora of leaks and a lot of stupid coming from the Whitehouse. I imagine the two correlate.

Personally, I'd like his stupidity revealed and reported so something can be done about it rather than hidden and protected just because the (R) is next to his name. Certainly if Obama was like this the posts here would be very different

Trump is his own biggest problem.

Old 08-03-2017, 02:15 PM

1,870 posts, read 2,388,053 times
But the mooch took care of the leakers....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies