Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2017, 08:56 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,837,015 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
The one thing they can all agree on is that an outsider is not welcome in DC. Especially if you're going to promote the United States over corporations or globalism.

Do you think that is it.........REALLY ? While that might be true to a degree, that is not what is happening in this particular case. Trump is not a normal "outsider"........Hell, he isn't even normal. THAT is the problem. He is so far out there that even his own party can not turn a blind eye to his antics any longer.

If Trump had come into office and acted half way normal, half way sane, none of this would have happened. But he didn't. Right from the get go, he started running around like a madman, tweeting about anything and everything, and behaving like a spoiled rotten 6 year old. He attacked everyone and everything he didn't like, and made enemies in this country and abroad. Instead of spending his days looking for ways to make us better, he spent all his time looking for ways to get even with Obama and erase everything Obama did.

No, it has nothing to do with them not accepting an outsider. It has everything to do with Donald Trump simply being the wrong person to ever sit in this office. He lacks the temperament, the education, the maturity, and the intelligence to handle this very difficult job. Those are the reasons he needs to go.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2017, 09:05 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,530,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by First24 View Post
How sick is the executive branch of our government now that Congress has to treat the POTUS like a spoiled and out of control rich kid.
Exactly! Sad that he has to be treated that way but he can't be trusted.

Old 08-03-2017, 09:12 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,478,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Do you think that is it.........REALLY ? While that might be true to a degree, that is not what is happening in this particular case. Trump is not a normal "outsider"........Hell, he isn't even normal. THAT is the problem. He is so far out there that even his own party can not turn a blind eye to his antics any longer.

his own party is the liberals

he is/was a liberal democrat for 50 years

Old 08-03-2017, 09:17 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,530,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRR View Post
Just out of curiosity, is this yet another example of "Winning"?
I think it's about as close as it gets.

Old 08-03-2017, 09:19 PM

5,859 posts, read 3,297,105 times
I never thought I would say this. I think Trump is done. Mueller will force his resignation. I also think when they oust him you will see a level of anger that has never been seen before in American politics.

Old 08-03-2017, 09:20 PM

52,687 posts, read 47,946,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
The Republican party just committed suicide.
Well, potentially, if they can't support Trump. The biggest problem in Washington right now is the Establishment.

Old 08-03-2017, 09:20 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,439,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Will we become the land taken over by illegal cross border invaders or, will we end up in WW3 with rioting/looting in most major metro areas or will people be too stoned on their legal weed to care?
it's just another chapter in a long running debate over recess appointments.

Old 08-03-2017, 09:25 PM

1,896 posts, read 811,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
Well, potentially, if they can't support Trump. The biggest problem in Washington right now is the Establishment.
That's the biggest perception of the problem.

Old 08-03-2017, 09:25 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,353,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
his own party is the liberals

he is/was a liberal democrat for 50 years
no, his party is Me, Myself and I.

Old 08-05-2017, 08:32 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,005,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
I never thought I would say this. I think Trump is done. Mueller will force his resignation. I also think when they oust him you will see a level of anger that has never been seen before in American politics.
It think it may be the straw that breaks the camels back. I think he's most likely toast as well and once he's gone the Maxine Watters crowd will go after Pence.

Ain't life great, the first U.S. coup so now we are JUST LIKE all the other 3rd world countries that WE have caused a regime change in.

To all the pro-regime changers on here, be careful what you wish for as you may just get it...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies