Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2017, 10:08 AM

8,888 posts, read 5,369,571 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I don't think it's a tourist. I think it's just a home-grown FL idiot. From Palmetto. He has a history of abusing wildlife. The one truly great thing about FL is the wildlife.

UPDATE: Man in shark-dragging video asks for increased police patrols | WeatherPlus
So now he's concerned about his family ... what a shame you didn't think about consequences prior to acting like an azzhole.

I feel sorry for the shark, and the police.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2017, 10:10 AM

30,433 posts, read 21,248,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
You could just turn it off.
This why i never watch live tv lee. Hit the old S- VHS VCR's to FF and skip it.

Old 08-09-2017, 10:13 AM

8,166 posts, read 8,525,471 times
Default Death by shark? Not happening

Sharks barely make the list.
https://www.sciencealert.com/these-a...dliest-animals

Old 08-09-2017, 10:17 AM

8,888 posts, read 5,369,571 times
It appears some of these folks have rather prominent parents.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/490417804644906/

Old 08-09-2017, 10:19 AM

13,302 posts, read 7,868,942 times
There are a lot of smirkers out there.

I got smirked at by an ex police officer security guard at the local federal compound where I worked, who was self bragging and self claiming his contribution at the killing of JFK.

Losers brag and smirk.

Smirking is the brag of a "winner".

Old 08-09-2017, 10:20 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,743,804 times
Does the dog that Wenzel used for shark bait even look like it's dead or has been dead for awhile? He claims he found it in a river and didn't want the meat to go to waste. Yet, the dog's coat is dry and hanging limply in his arms, no sign of rigor mortis. Wenzel's crimes go way beyond the abuse of one shark.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...21505067960329

Old 08-09-2017, 10:21 AM

3,221 posts, read 1,737,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Then there are the elite trophy hunters who spend serious money to hunt, kill and pose with deal elephants, cheetahs, lions, giraffes and more on private game reserves, in Africa. They pay " kill fees" for the pleasure. An elephant goes for $60,000. Who the hell kills an elephant for pleasure?

Don Jr and Eric Trump are two of the many global elite who choose to do so. They choose to kill because they can. And they are darn proud of it.
Trophy hunters are disgusting people.

Old 08-09-2017, 10:23 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,832,835 times
This is what happens at the juncture of coward and psychopath. When the psychopath portion of their mind overtakes the cowardly portion they wind up as serial/spree killers, until that balance shifts the cowardly part of their mind restricts their victims to those they are less likely to suffer serious punishment for (generally animals).

Most of the people who see no problem with this that have posted thus far sound like high school dropouts.

Old 08-09-2017, 10:35 AM

8,168 posts, read 3,126,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver-Fox View Post
I hate sharks , and I am an East Coast surfer. Why such compassion for a shark. Who cares? Go on in life, there are more important things to worry about than trying to get these guys in trouble for killing or playing with a shark. Sharks kill and maim people and you are worried about the poor shark. I have hope sharks will be extinct soon. Worry about human beings being killed, instead of this nonsense...
I don't particularly love sharks either, but I don't go around harming and/or killing them. I used to surf years ago when I was a teen and I've never met anyone during that hobby who wanted sharks killed, extinct, and blamed sharks for senselessly killing people. Most people understand that a shark hits someone only because they think the person is a natural food source. In other words, all the fellow surfers I've known throughout my life have respect for such animals and whatnot. These animals (sharks) have a purpose in the ecosystem. Obviously if they are removed from the earth, this will cause problems in other forms.

For that reason, what the morons in that video did is nothing but senseless cruelty. Not funny, not smart, not entertaining. Just plain senseless.

Old 08-09-2017, 10:38 AM

8,168 posts, read 3,126,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver-Fox View Post
I couldn't agree more! Who cares about a killer shark being pulled behind a boat, while humans (babies and adults) are killed daily by violence.
Killed daily by violence? Those who are causing this "violence" you speak of, are most likely some of the very same people who don't mind seeing that shark being tortured to death in the video.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies