Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2017, 07:05 PM

11,120 posts, read 5,583,894 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
If Trump is taken down the American people are taken down.. they cannot separate Trumps message from his very passionate supporters.. it will be a very bad move to ever take Trump down.. I have spoken with many who know what is going on and are they mad.. They better back off or their will be hell to pay!
Out of the 19.7% of the population that voted for Trump, when he goes down, those "supporters" will be halved on the first day. After a week, it would be hard to find anyone who would admit to being a part of it.
Before long, we'll get to see if you and the rest of the gang will continue posting these sorts of nonsensical threats.

Old 08-05-2017, 07:05 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,225,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
Your point is an extraordinary claim. Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence.
Most military are very patriotic. They fight for the country. Not for a person and the reigning ideal is for freedom. Most do not like liberals at all. But they wouldnt fight for trump either.
But its not the standing military you need to worry about. Its the millions of veterans. Many are the Conservatives that you fight with here. They have the same training, Perhaps even more weapons and really would fight if the liberals railroad Trump out of office.

Old 08-05-2017, 07:08 PM

14,762 posts, read 8,093,254 times
Don't do the crime....if you can't do the time.
Words to live by.

If he is innocent, he has nothing to worry about.
If he is proven Guilty, then he should pay the price. Nobody is above the law.
Threats will get you nowhere...except maybe in a jail cell too.

Old 08-05-2017, 07:10 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,582,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
Well when that day comes jay the pital can foot the bill or lien my house, then when i die they can have it.

I don't mind paying a fair price, but charging $100's for a box of tissue is a issue in my book, or charging 1000's for a nites stay ray. I see paying a 100 a nite at the most.

Something is broken when pitals can charge what they do.
I agree with you about that. The question is, what do we do about it? Letting the "pital" foot the bill only increases the bills of others. But then, you may be okay with that, even if your spouse and children, who will also suffer from that lien, disagree.

Old 08-05-2017, 07:11 PM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
I believe them far more than I believe the nonsense you keep spouting. An investigation has just begun and you have have already convinced yourself nothing wrong occurred.

The opinion of the Special Counsel and the Senate Investigating Committee are far more important than your conclusions.
Not my conclusions.. collusion is no crime.. get a brain.

Old 08-05-2017, 07:12 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,582,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
I was using Hillary as an example. Who exactly are you going to replace Trump with? Why would that person be considered legitimate?

If the Army isn't going to fight for Trump, who are they going to fight for?

My point is, the Army is far more likely to fight for Trump, because he represents the only legitimate government. Whether they like him or not.
You are smarter than that. If Trump is removed from office, Pence will become president (not, BTW, an eventuality I long for), at least until the next election.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies