Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2017, 10:17 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
Wolverines!
Epic! Lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2017, 10:18 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,617,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
Wolverines!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Nor Cal Wahine again."
Same here.

Classic!

Old 08-07-2017, 10:19 AM

2,953 posts, read 993,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Hell, man, I'm 67 years old. I couldn't even lift one of these backpacks much less carry it to Bitterroot.
Then I hope you're a Nam vet with skillsets to trade during the coming times. Still a strong recommend on the chili, canned peas and ammo though. Iodine too. Plenty of Potassium Iodide to block absorption of the radioactive Iodine in the water that the wasteland mutants will try to hawk to you for cigarettes, shotgun shells and whisky ... the new currency.

Old 08-07-2017, 10:22 AM

20,459 posts, read 12,381,706 times
Quote:
Anyone can see the plans China, Russia and North Korea are hatching together:

China and Russia are going to allow DPRK to develop nuclear capabilities while the US does nothing because of the threat from Kim of leveling Seoul. Then when DPRK has the capability to launch multiple ICBM's at the US they will invade SK backed by Russia and China defending them, take the peninsula and it will be a Communist Eastern bloc consisting of Korea, China and Russia.

From there they can take any country on the Pacific Rim they want. I suspect China would then take Taiwan and then Japan.

And all the while the US couldn't and wouldn't do a thing.

Forget the Middle East. The Pacific Rim is the theater for WW3.
the only issue I have with your view is the "forget the Middle East" note. letting Iran take Iraq with Russias help, then the rest of the ME while Russia takes Turkey and the rest of the Eastern Bloc forces America back into a 2 theater war.

Old 08-07-2017, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amenalot View Post
If North Korea actually sends a missile toward the US, President Trump will destroy North Korea in the blink of an eye. Seoul will not factor into it.
Kim commits suicide the moment he attacks the US.
It'll be an extremely short war.
there are a couple factors. if that missile is a nuke, and they have other nukes, im not really sure we respond. China will tell us they will launch if we launch, Russia will as well.

it really depends on what they would launch.

an no matter what, when/if we attack NK, they will launch a conventional artillery barrage on Soul tha will kill 40k+ civilians.

Old 08-07-2017, 10:25 AM

9,639 posts, read 6,018,049 times
Quote:
Anyone can see the plans China, Russia and North Korea are hatching together:

China and Russia are going to allow DPRK to develop nuclear capabilities while the US does nothing because of the threat from Kim of leveling Seoul. Then when DPRK has the capability to launch multiple ICBM's at the US they will invade SK backed by Russia and China defending them, take the peninsula and it will be a Communist Eastern bloc consisting of Korea, China and Russia.

From there they can take any country on the Pacific Rim they want. I suspect China would then take Taiwan and then Japan.

And all the while the US couldn't and wouldn't do a thing.

Forget the Middle East. The Pacific Rim is the theater for WW3.
China doesn't have world conquest plans. They need to keep trading with the West, least their peasants decide maybe communism isn't working for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Russia is a touchy subject in my opinion. I don't think that the US should simply allow them to meddle in our elections. However, I really don't think we should provoke them either. I am not sure if the recent sanctions were the right thing to do. Seemed to be more of a political move here at home to me. I think instead of imposing sanctions on Russia, we should root out people here at home who collaborated with Russia to influence the election i.e. the current occupant of the White House.
Provoke them?

What are they going to do? Launch a nuke? They'll be leveled before it even reaches anywhere. If it reaches anywhere.

Old 08-07-2017, 10:32 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,058,499 times
Folks, We're Talking World War 3 Here

As long as we haven't gotten too deep into the World War Series, I'd like to propose we start numbering these with Roman Numerals i.e., World War III, like the Super Bowl. This would probably increase corporate marketing opportunities and help the governments offset some of the costs for weaponry and rebuilding of damaged infrastructures.

Old 08-07-2017, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
China doesn't have world conquest plans. They need to keep trading with the West, least their peasants decide maybe communism isn't working for them.

Provoke them?

What are they going to do? Launch a nuke? They'll be leveled before it even reaches anywhere. If it reaches anywhere.
first, I agree China needs trade with the west right now. however, China is building up its on trade plans with other third world nations.... I suppose their intention is to emerge with these countries as a viable option to the west.. that's going to take a long time and that tends to lead me to agree with you they either need the west, or need time to develop.

but don't kid yourself, they do not care what the peasants think. they can starve a hundred million of them and not blink an eye...

As for Russia, their whole goal is to regain status and Putin's dream is to reform the Eastern Bloc. period.

Old 08-07-2017, 10:35 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
Folks, We're Talking World War 3 Here

As long as we haven't gotten too deep into the World War Series, I'd like to propose we start numbering these with Roman Numerals i.e., World War III, like the Super Bowl. This would probably increase corporate marketing opportunities and help the governments offset some of the costs for weaponry and rebuilding of damaged infrastructures.

I like it!

Old 08-07-2017, 10:46 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
In the last days good will be called bad, and bad will be called good. Morality will be gone, Hatred of Israel will escalate . The middle east is now in turmoil..

World War lll will be middle east countries marching into Israel. Russia will march down to engage. We do know that Israel has a huge stockpile of weapons and they will use them . It will escalate. It no longer looks good for the United States as they have fallen from grace and have spread immorality and many in this country have become haters of God. Much of God's protection will be removed.

Many in this country do not believe that Israel should be protected. God did say , those that bless Israel will be blessed. Those that curse Israel will be cursed.

The United States because of its power is a super player in war. We will be attacked mightily.

Russia will be destroyed with 80 % death rate . United States will be almost wiped off the map on the coastal areas and some larger cities in the central part of the US. This will be the time unlike any other time on earth. Survival will be harder after the nuclear fall out and gamma rays infiltrate the globe.

Russia has a nuclear weapon called Satan 2 which can take out the area the size of Texas. 5 of them could take out the whole east coast. We have the power to destroy mightily. We have become a people that is self indulgent, lazy, and lovers of pleasures , not lovers of God.. The powers that be, have pushed God out of our schools, government and everyday life. When good is pushed out, evil takes it place.

Russia unveils 'Satan 2' nuclear missile - CNN
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies