U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Do you want President Trump to be a success or a failure?
Success 51 80.95%
Failure 12 19.05%
Not sure 0 0%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM
Status: "White supremacist; meet these hands..." (set 15 hours ago)
 
Location: Los Awesome, CA
8,024 posts, read 3,941,771 times
Reputation: 3104

Advertisements

Well, I'll admit it. I hope he fails. I just don't have any support whatsoever for anyone with a white supremacist base...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM
 
Location: Atlanta
2,545 posts, read 3,769,104 times
Reputation: 1757
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
I want any President to succeed. A President is always the president of we all. When he fails, so do we all.
Not true. Nixon failed. Our nation was just fine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM
 
Location: Land of Thought and Flow
8,322 posts, read 12,286,449 times
Reputation: 4831
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
I want any President to succeed. A President is always the president of we all. When he fails, so do we all.
The cool thing about our government is that the failure or success of the entire country does not actually rest on the shoulders of one person. So whether or not Trump is a success or failure, the country is perfectly able to pick itself up by the bootstraps and continue moving forward.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM
 
872 posts, read 289,834 times
Reputation: 981
Success. Unlike Obama and Hillary, he's not TRYING to destroy America.


(BTW, I wanted Obama to FAIL as we WAS trying to destroy America.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:45 PM
 
Location: USA
15,854 posts, read 11,395,378 times
Reputation: 10982
I think Trump is pretty nutty, but we survived the last 8 years with a guy that won a Nobel Peace prize for doing nothing, then proceeds to destabilize the Middle East with 3 more conflicts, trades Terrorists for Deserters, and has one AG who sells guns to Drug Lords, and another that conspires with the Husband of a person that she is investigating

We'll survive this guy too. But maybe not the next one
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:48 PM
 
Location: USA
15,854 posts, read 11,395,378 times
Reputation: 10982
Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseHugger View Post
Success. Unlike Obama and Hillary, he's not TRYING to destroy America.


(BTW, I wanted Obama to FAIL as we WAS trying to destroy America.)
I had hope for him, but after all of the above we found out that he was more concerned about his agenda and not the peoples.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:51 PM
 
9,711 posts, read 4,046,176 times
Reputation: 8436
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Well, I'll admit it. I hope he fails. I just don't have any support whatsoever for anyone with a white supremacist base...
So...according to you, everybody who supports Trump is a "white supremacist"? If you think that, then you are way off base. SMH

I do want Trump to be a success! He is off to a good start!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:55 PM
 
Location: California
3,880 posts, read 4,398,318 times
Reputation: 7529
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I think Trump is pretty nutty, but we survived the last 8 years with a guy that won a Nobel Peace prize for doing nothing, then proceeds to destabilize the Middle East with 3 more conflicts, trades Terrorists for Deserters, and has one AG who sells guns to Drug Lords, and another that conspires with the Husband of a person that she is investigating

We'll survive this guy too. But maybe not the next one
Well said!

I hope Trump does call for a Special Investigation and clean up the dirty mess obama left the country. It is nice to have a leader in the White House again so I'm sure he will do well by his supporters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:58 PM
 
Location: Southern Willamette Valley, Oregon
5,755 posts, read 6,820,109 times
Reputation: 11236
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
So...according to you, everybody who supports Trump is a "white supremacist"? If you think that, then you are way off base.
His type will be tired of losing by 2024.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM
 
Location: Atlanta
2,545 posts, read 3,769,104 times
Reputation: 1757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi60 View Post
Well said!

I hope Trump does call for a Special Investigation and clean up the dirty mess obama left the country. It is nice to have a leader in the White House again so I'm sure he will do well by his supporters.
Not a good idea.

The last time Trump called (tweeted) for a "Special Investigation" on Obama. Trump ended up being investigated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top