U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you want President Trump to be a success or a failure?
Success 51 80.95%
Failure 12 19.05%
Not sure 0 0%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM
Status: "White supremacist; meet these hands..." (set 15 hours ago)

8,024 posts, read 3,941,771 times

Advertisements

Well, I'll admit it. I hope he fails. I just don't have any support whatsoever for anyone with a white supremacist base...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM

2,545 posts, read 3,769,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
I want any President to succeed. A President is always the president of we all. When he fails, so do we all.
Not true. Nixon failed. Our nation was just fine.

Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM

8,322 posts, read 12,286,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
I want any President to succeed. A President is always the president of we all. When he fails, so do we all.
The cool thing about our government is that the failure or success of the entire country does not actually rest on the shoulders of one person. So whether or not Trump is a success or failure, the country is perfectly able to pick itself up by the bootstraps and continue moving forward.

Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM

872 posts, read 289,834 times
Success. Unlike Obama and Hillary, he's not TRYING to destroy America.

(BTW, I wanted Obama to FAIL as we WAS trying to destroy America.)

Old Yesterday, 08:45 PM

15,854 posts, read 11,395,378 times
I think Trump is pretty nutty, but we survived the last 8 years with a guy that won a Nobel Peace prize for doing nothing, then proceeds to destabilize the Middle East with 3 more conflicts, trades Terrorists for Deserters, and has one AG who sells guns to Drug Lords, and another that conspires with the Husband of a person that she is investigating

We'll survive this guy too. But maybe not the next one

Old Yesterday, 08:48 PM

15,854 posts, read 11,395,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseHugger View Post
Success. Unlike Obama and Hillary, he's not TRYING to destroy America.

(BTW, I wanted Obama to FAIL as we WAS trying to destroy America.)
I had hope for him, but after all of the above we found out that he was more concerned about his agenda and not the peoples.

Old Yesterday, 08:51 PM

9,711 posts, read 4,046,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Well, I'll admit it. I hope he fails. I just don't have any support whatsoever for anyone with a white supremacist base...
So...according to you, everybody who supports Trump is a "white supremacist"? If you think that, then you are way off base. SMH

I do want Trump to be a success! He is off to a good start!

Old Yesterday, 08:55 PM

3,880 posts, read 4,398,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I think Trump is pretty nutty, but we survived the last 8 years with a guy that won a Nobel Peace prize for doing nothing, then proceeds to destabilize the Middle East with 3 more conflicts, trades Terrorists for Deserters, and has one AG who sells guns to Drug Lords, and another that conspires with the Husband of a person that she is investigating

We'll survive this guy too. But maybe not the next one
Well said!

I hope Trump does call for a Special Investigation and clean up the dirty mess obama left the country. It is nice to have a leader in the White House again so I'm sure he will do well by his supporters.

Old Yesterday, 08:58 PM

5,755 posts, read 6,820,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
So...according to you, everybody who supports Trump is a "white supremacist"? If you think that, then you are way off base.
His type will be tired of losing by 2024.

Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM

2,545 posts, read 3,769,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi60 View Post
Well said!

I hope Trump does call for a Special Investigation and clean up the dirty mess obama left the country. It is nice to have a leader in the White House again so I'm sure he will do well by his supporters.
Not a good idea.

The last time Trump called (tweeted) for a "Special Investigation" on Obama. Trump ended up being investigated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies