U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you want President Trump to be a success or a failure?
Success 71 73.96%
Failure 24 25.00%
Not sure 1 1.04%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2017, 11:34 AM

10,662 posts, read 9,586,395 times

Advertisements

Trump is already a huge success to the rest of the world. All you need to do is watch him in another country or listen to other leaders speaking about him. He is respected, feared by enemies and praised both by the people and leaders. Remarkable how here in the USA the corporate news plutocracy does not get it. It is so remarkable when I travel to see how he is praised.

Get on board people. The Trump Train is rolling full steam ahead. The only reason you don't know it is because your news media is being run by NAZI propaganda. Not to much difference actually. Trump is just the new JEW.

It was staggering to see how he is respected by others not even in our country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2017, 10:52 PM

8,292 posts, read 4,176,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi60 View Post
Please show where his base white supremacist and what would be wrong with that? There are many groups that band together, such as the NAACP!
I'll pass...

Old 08-11-2017, 11:02 PM

17,484 posts, read 11,617,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
I believe that he aims to destroy American institutions that I hold dear, so clearly I hope he fails. I wish nothing but the best for the American people.
You're absolutely correct. Trump wishes to destroy this country, and the planet, by denying the existence of climate change and being a champion of the worst energy sources available. His core supporters seem to be deeply ignorant and scientifically illiterate and support whatever he does, regardless of the damage he will do.

I hope this man fails miserably and that this country can survive one term of him in the W.H.

Old 08-11-2017, 11:17 PM

16,099 posts, read 6,217,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
You're absolutely correct. Trump wishes to destroy this country, and the planet, by denying the existence of climate change and being a champion of the worst energy sources available. His core supporters seem to be deeply ignorant and scientifically illiterate and support whatever he does, regardless of the damage he will do.

I hope this man fails miserably and that this country can survive one term of him in the W.H.
Trump cares nothing about our country. His goal was to win because of his ego. He takes no blame for anything and instead he blames it on someone else. He constantly lies. His disrespect for the people in is own party is mind boggling to me. Why would he go after McConnell who has been a huge asset to the party. I'm pretty stunned why anyone still supports him.....but they do.

Old 08-11-2017, 11:19 PM

10,105 posts, read 6,465,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
I'm wondering.

Which institutions is he destroying?
Freedom of the press, civil discourse, the CDC, the EPA, FEMA, the CPB, IMLS, NASA, State Dept., diplomacy, Americorps, Delta Regional Authority, EDA, Chemical Safety Board, ONDCP, NTSB, Interior Dept....

Old 08-11-2017, 11:22 PM

3,810 posts, read 1,411,618 times
I want him to be GONE from office!

Old 08-11-2017, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
I want any President to succeed. A President is always of us, so the president always one of us. When he fails, we all fail.
He is NEVER of me.

Old 08-11-2017, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSpeak View Post
I hope he fails even harder then he is already doing, trump and his admin are greedy, stupid, and lazy like the buffoon in chief. I hope mar a Lago and congress gets nuked with them all still in it. F'em all and let nothing sort them out
Agree!

Old 08-11-2017, 11:30 PM

3,609 posts, read 2,736,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
I want any President to succeed. A President is always of us, so the president always one of us. When he fails, we all fail.
Not at all. The US is much bigger then the office of president. A president can be a complete failure and that is a reflection of only himself. That doesn't mean the US has failed.

Old 08-11-2017, 11:39 PM

10,105 posts, read 6,465,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
He is a failure already.
^^^ This.
I would have been happy to see him "succeed", i.e. behave in a manner befitting a Head of State, accomplish some meaningful and rational reform and legislation, accept his role as the leader of all Americans and not just the ones who voted for him.
But that ship has sailed, ne'er again to return to shore.

So now I say "let Trump be Trump" and continue to crash and burn. The sooner he's spectacularly failed, like only he can do, the sooner we can put his fiasco of an administration behind us and begin the healing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies