Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2017, 02:08 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,598,153 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Trump is bring back coal.
Don't worry there will be plenty for the stockings of anti-Trumpers.

If they wanted a pony, why did they run a dog ?

cool deflection. But you are talking about a tiny amount of jobs and most every new one was started years ago. new mines don't open in months, it can take years. the last new one started its application in 2014 and was assisted by a democratic governor not trump not obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2017, 02:11 PM

30,143 posts, read 23,535,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Let's keep a rolling list of Trump's blatant hypocrisy and question why conservatives don't even have enough integrity in their beliefs and principles to care and criticize the President where he has fallen short of his own proclamations. I'm sure there's a lot more.

With Trump, it's all "do as I say, not as I do." Even as a conservative, that should bother you. And before Trump shills come in with "but, Obama!..": he's no longer President, and his past hypocrisy doesn't undo or justify Trump's current hypocrisy. There are other threads where Obama rightfully gets heat for his stuff.

What happened to a leader leading by example? Can we ever get one of those here again?

Vacationing & Golfing
Trump THEN: shameful how much Obama golfs, I would never do it!
Trump NOW: golfing every 5th day and constantly at his resorts; spending most of travel & security of any President in recent memory.
Here's why I don't care: Because the left said nothing when Obama racked up our national debt in to the trillions, making it higher than all other presidents COMBINED. You want to talk about hypocrisy?

Quote:
Unemployment & Stock Market
Trump THEN: The unemployment rate and all the good economics stats are a lie! Real rate is 5x higher, just Fed money driving the past 7-year stock market growth.
Trump NOW: Look how low the unemployment rate is, all because of me! I'm a genius who made the stock market climb for the past 6 months!
Proof that he was wrong?

Quote:
Anonymous Sources
Trump THEN: If it's an anonymous source, it's Fake News!
Trump NOW: Look at this FOX News article with anonymous sources - it proves my argument! Did I mention recently how I loved WikiLeaks?
Where did he say "Look at this Fox News article with anonymous sources.."

Please provide the link to that exact quote.

Why don't I care? Because the liberals are dishonest, and all I hear in this post is a bunch of whining.

Old 08-08-2017, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
It's your opinion that he is a hypocrite. I don't hold same opinion of Trump.

See, easy answer.

I also said close to 2 years ago on this forum that Trump would be elected President and more importantly WHY. You guys still don't get it. Hence, you come up with these topic where you try to present your opinion as fact then wonder why Trump still fills venues beyond capacity everywhere he goes.
Might I add to this that November 8th, 2016 could not have been more delicious to any other person on this forum THAN WaldoKitty.

The way that the left harassed, bashed, insulted, mocked, name called, etc WaldoKitty who was the very first person on this forum that I saw who was pro Trump right from the beginning, vocally so, told you all why, held true the entire way through ALL of the nastiness of the left...those of us who came in a few months later got our own fair share but Waldo Kitty got it all, daily, for almost 2 years...and when election night came, as you all sneered and gloated and cackled...one person actually wrote that they were cackling on this forum...WaldoKitty was proven right.

So maybe some of you could spare yourself future humiliation by not doubting this person. WK said it from the beginning and WK was absolutely, 100%, spot on accurate...from. the. very. start.

It's not Waldo Kitty who looks like a giant fool on this forum. It's those who attack WK.

Old 08-08-2017, 02:19 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,393,149 times
Quote:
It's your opinion that he is a hypocrite. I don't hold same opinion of Trump.

See, easy answer.
Except that my opinion is rooted in evidence that I have supplied; yours is based on blind ideology and avoidance of fact.

Old 08-08-2017, 02:24 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,598,153 times
Quote:
Except that my opinion is rooted in evidence that I have supplied; yours is based on blind ideology and avoidance of fact.
given that we see Trumpers here day after day repeating the same falsehoods and lies i think we can safely say they no longer care about facts and are instead trying to repeat the same lies so often that people might believe them.

this is why we have to keep posting the truth .

Old 08-08-2017, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Here's why I don't care: Because the left said nothing when Obama racked up our national debt in to the trillions, making it higher than all other presidents COMBINED. You want to talk about hypocrisy?
I don't say that was a good thing, but it has nothing to do with Trump's CLAIMS that golfing and vacationing as President was bad leadership and he wouldn't do it.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...ack-obama-golf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWvO2g2b4ho

Quote:
“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”
Trump: 'I would rarely leave the White House' | TheHill

Quote:
Proof that he was wrong?
The POINT is that now he and his supporters are CLAIMING CREDIT for the SAME stock market growth and the SAME$ low unemployment!

Quote:
Where did he say "Look at this Fox News article with anonymous sources.."

Please provide the link to that exact quote.
If you actually consumed news information instead of the bilge on your right-wing blogs, you could have done this yourself.

Trump retweets Fox News story containing classified info - CNNPolitics

Quote:
Why don't I care? Because the liberals are dishonest, and all I hear in this post is a bunch of whining.
That may be true. But by not caring about Trump's dishonesty, you have just proven yourself to be dishonest as well.

Old 08-08-2017, 02:33 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,531,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
given that we see Trumpers here day after day repeating the same falsehoods and lies i think we can safely say they no longer care about facts and are instead trying to repeat the same lies so often that people might believe them.

this is why we have to keep posting the truth .
Maybe you can get a sticky thread and call it "Tall Tails From the Butt Hurt". Its worth a try.

Old 08-08-2017, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Merit?

You express opinion as fact. That's all there merit there is to this topic. And anyone who says otherwise is immediately hit with ad hominem fallacy and personal attacks such as being accused of being in a cult.

(you just demonstrated it)
I express opinion SUPPORTED BY FACT - facts based on the President's own statements.

You express opinion based on blind ideology and avoid addressal of any evidence contrary to your claims - as you just did here.

Old 08-08-2017, 02:39 PM

79,902 posts, read 43,896,766 times
Quote:
That may be true. But by not caring about Trump's dishonesty, you have just proven yourself to be dishonest as well.

Fair enough.....what do you have to say about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft9oyp4IEUU

Obama Leaves Office Having Added $9.3 Trillion to Debt

Old 08-08-2017, 03:20 PM

Quote:
I don't say that was a good thing, but it has nothing to do with Trump's CLAIMS that golfing and vacationing as President was bad leadership and he wouldn't do it.
Will you please point out all of the times that you publicly stated it was a bad thing? I'd like to see them.

I don't give a single f about golfing or what Trump does on his off time. Just like you liberals didn't give a single f when Obama did it. You don't get to use it now. If you did care when Obama did it, please provide evidence of all of the times that you publicly announced you were against all of his spending on golf vacations. I'd like to see them.

Quote:
The POINT is that now he and his supporters are CLAIMING CREDIT for the SAME stock market growth and the SAME$ low unemployment!
The POINT is that Trump IS bringing in a whole lot of jobs. Smack yourself again, for funsies!

Quote:
If you actually consumed news information instead of the bilge on your right-wing blogs, you could have done this yourself.

Trump retweets Fox News story containing classified info - CNNPolitics

You're upset because Trump retweeted a story? SERIOUSLY?! Is that the type of news you think I'm supposed to pay attention to? Every little thing that Trump does that makes the left cry like toddlers who wet their pants?

Nowhere in there did it show that Trump said, "Look at this Fox News article with anonymous sources it proves my argument! Did I mention recently how I loved WikiLeaks?" Can you please point out what paragraph that quote is in? I didn't see it.

He retweeted a story.

I retweet a lot of stories, that doesn't mean that I believe everything that they say. I retweet a lot of lefty stories for the laughs. Not once has that ever meant, "I think this is true". Man, you lefties are really unhinged.

Go find a hobby. This politics thing isn't for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies