Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2017, 12:46 PM

1,700 posts, read 1,044,709 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
The feminization of men in our society is being done on purpose by the Leftists to weaken the country. Militarily and economically on the world stage by filling both complexes with ultra sissies who couldn't negotiate or fight their way out of a wet paper bag and who will easily tuck their tails and run instead of fighting to be on top.
I would agree the feminization of men is the Left's fault, but I don't think it is on purpose. What benefit does that give to the Left, obviously we are talking about the leaders of the Left not your average skinny but huge belly mid level middle aged bald accountant in your major American city. It is just a mixture of technology, chemicals, life style etc. I don't think anyone in power really wants men to turn into females, it wouldn't do much good or anyone. I don't think someone like Bill Gates would go out of his way to stop feminization, but I don't think it is a goal.

Same thing happened to the Roman Empire. Most historians agree, it was just a factor of advancement. Men started to dress like woman. Never went outside the city limit except to their designated "nature" spots. Worked more with paper than tools. Never served in the military. Ate processed foods more than vegetables and meat. Watched men acting like wild animals from the Arena but never did anything remotely dangerous. I am talking about the Romans but obviously you can see where I am going with this.

Don't worry, the Roman empire took hundreds of declining and painful years before collapse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

19,609 posts, read 12,206,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
I am female, so this is not meant as a criticism of women. We females have our nature, which is necessary for any society. But men also have their nature, which is also necessary.

Now, of course, women have some male traits and men have some female traits. But overall, there are general tendencies. Women are less interested in competition and more interested in cooperation. Women are more interested in love, and less interested in violence.
If my husband was more interested in violence than love we'd have a real problem.

2,416 posts, read 2,985,263 times
What nonsense. And now you kill bugs for no reason except to prove you're not a wimp? Are you still in grade school?

Old 08-08-2017, 01:07 PM

35,679 posts, read 21,030,020 times
this post is too funny-- I raised three boys to be men- not violent- and they all have their different characters- mostly easy going - but will kick aXX when they have to-- just like MA-- do not misinterpret - what a man is---nor strength of a female.

Old 08-08-2017, 02:11 PM

1,511 posts, read 1,253,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
this post is too funny-- I raised three boys to be men- not violent- and they all have their different characters- mostly easy going - but will kick aXX when they have to-- just like MA-- do not misinterpret - what a man is---nor strength of a female.
They are already men, that's the difference. if they are already men in present day, they were probably not effected by this trend which is affecting CURRENT young boys.

Old 08-08-2017, 02:15 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,680,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Maybe its just another step in human evolution and not some great conspiracy. We adapt to our environment and our environment has become one in which we do not need to dominate, kill or conquer physically to survive.

assuming we evolve :-) Humans have reasons to be what they need or want to be.

Old 08-08-2017, 02:18 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,830,901 times
It must be something they are putting in those chemtrails you were droning on about earlier.

Old 08-08-2017, 02:21 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,804,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
I am female, so this is not meant as a criticism of women. We females have our nature, which is necessary for any society. But men also have their nature, which is also necessary.

Now, of course, women have some male traits and men have some female traits. But overall, there are general tendencies. Women are less interested in competition and more interested in cooperation. Women are more interested in love, and less interested in violence.

Of course you will find exceptions all over the place. Please just look at general tendencies. Women are MUCH less interested in violence than men are, or in violent sports.

Our society has been increasingly feminized mostly by liberal/progressive ideology.

So this means men will hide their violent competitive natures and become hypocrites. And our nation will deny the need for strong defense.

This is why, I think, Trump was elected. He seems to be tough. I am not saying I like Trump, just that I can see why half the country does like him, and his supporters are more likely to be male.

The wimpification of our society is a problem. Women don't mind as much as men, because at least our natures are not being warped by it. But men's are.

The election of Trump is a backlash.
I don't entirely agree but you do make some good points.

Trumpists will deny this, but the election of Trump was a backlash against the SCOTUS decision regarding same-sex marriage and Obama's solid support of LGBT rights. It was also a backlash against the transgender movement.

Most people I know who support Trump are the kind of people who are triggered by anything LGBT.

Old 08-08-2017, 02:36 PM

8,227 posts, read 3,414,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepie2000 View Post
What nonsense. And now you kill bugs for no reason except to prove you're not a wimp? Are you still in grade school?
I kill bugs that bite. I am allergic to them.

Old 08-08-2017, 02:37 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,296,089 times
I am 62 yrs old and I do not know what world the OP lives in but I see none of what she describes. Is it the way some men dress or carry themselves? Is it that they may be more attentitive of health and safety? Have their interests changed?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies