U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2017, 10:21 PM

2,066 posts, read 1,638,725 times

Advertisements

Look, if a black candidate had five kids by three different women, like Trump has, I can't imagine the ridiculous things I would read on here.

Because it is a white "Republican," however, you don't hear a peep about it from the party of "family values."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2017, 04:39 AM

57,974 posts, read 22,311,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
Look, if a black candidate had five kids by three different women, like Trump has, I can't imagine the ridiculous things I would read on here.
This is true.

Quote:
Because it is a white "Republican," however, you don't hear a peep about it from the party of "family values."
Hypocrisy runs deep on both sides. No doubt about that.

Old 08-11-2017, 05:46 AM

3,083 posts, read 716,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
The biggest bald faced liar ever to be in the White House and the left reelected him.
You could have posted a vid about one of the campaign promises he kept. To be fair. Oh let me see like transparency. He was transparent. Granted only because of Snowden.
Ahhh..so now you LIKE leakers?

Old 08-11-2017, 06:20 AM

23,638 posts, read 16,448,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
True. What if?

We freed Terrorists who we knew would go back to killing Americans and Allies?

What if we hired Muslim Brotherhood members into the Department of Homeland Security?

What if the US Justice Department sold guns to the Drugs lords that were used to kill Mexicans/US law enforcement?

What if we gave Billions of dollars to a country that was threatening to use Nuclear weapons against us?

What if we had a President that won a Nobel peace prize who proceeded to Attack Libya, Yemen, and Syria causing thousands of civilian deaths?

What if we fired a Billion dollars worth of Cruise missiles with 100s of civilian casualties?

Must be White Privilege

I'm not disputing any of that.

Can you really not see your own hypocrisy in giving Trump a free pass on what he's said though? That is what this video is about. Being blind to one's own hypocrisy by tacitly supporting whatever your guy says - whether its Trump or Obama.

Old 08-11-2017, 06:25 AM

13,691 posts, read 9,084,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafd View Post
Look at you all jumping on this like white on rice.
Maher really got all of your panties in a bunch. Didn't he?
BM participates as part of the media propaganda machine masquerading as a comedian.

Wasn't BM that rankled cons, it was the OP who posted. Otherwise no one would know what BM said, as no cons were watching or listening.

Obama wanted a 'corpse' in every one of our 57 states. Not bad for a wordsmithing lawyer from harvard's quota program who happened to miss that he was born in kenya in his bio. For a professional who lives and dies by nuance, punctuation and sentence structure, his speechifying is front page.

then again, it's just words. the real issue is behavior. when one of the two being compared sells 20% of our uranium supply to russia, who is in bed with terrorist rogue nations and helps with their nuclear efforts, that's treason. Far cry from words.

When a well spoken, media proclaimed great orator, lies about a video to save his chance of being re-elected that trumps his presidential act. When the media covers for him, words don't matter.

Old 08-11-2017, 10:42 PM
Status: "Social Network = The Anti Social Network" (set 2 days ago)

15,888 posts, read 11,427,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
I'm not disputing any of that.

Can you really not see your own hypocrisy in giving Trump a free pass on what he's said though? That is what this video is about. Being blind to one's own hypocrisy by tacitly supporting whatever your guy says - whether its Trump or Obama.
Trump a free pass? From my perspective Trump sucks. We got Trump because of the last 8 years of Obama.

Last edited by LS Jaun; 08-11-2017 at 10:50 PM..

Old 08-11-2017, 10:48 PM
Status: "Social Network = The Anti Social Network" (set 2 days ago)

15,888 posts, read 11,427,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Yes you have........ Saddam Hussien, Hitler, Khadaffi, Mussulini, Milosovich, Bill Clinton and most recently Kim Jong....
You, of course forgot the Peace Prize winner who brought us Syria, Libya, Yemen, in addition to his surge in Afghanistan which resulted in 2000 more US casualties during his run.

Old 08-11-2017, 10:56 PM

15,088 posts, read 5,710,302 times
I miss Obama for his diplomacy and respect for others. In fact, I miss Bush for the same reason. We now just have a ego maniac in office.

Old 08-11-2017, 11:32 PM

1,357 posts, read 597,169 times
Great video.

While both sides have hypocritical moments, the Republicans really take the cake right now. Between the endless obstruction and lack of ability to lead or get anything sane done or the endless justification of the man child President's actions and words it really is easy to poke fun at them. They deserve it.

Old Yesterday, 12:05 AM

3,381 posts, read 2,910,675 times
Would the ones that are calling out Trump on the things he is saying and have done, call out Obama on those same things?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies