Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2017, 04:26 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,454,951 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
You need to see somebody about your anal fixation. Meanwhile, step out of the closet. Breathe. It'll do you a world of good.
Well said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2017, 04:27 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,504,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
OK that is just BS, funny how many trumpets cannot put together a reasonable rebuttal of virtually any post with just outright lying.

In the quote above we see Nor Cal Wahine, blaming yet another of our long term allies for Trumps errors.

Nor Cal, knows his/comment is false but posts it anyway because he/she thinks it will help floundering Trump.
Do you realize how utterly shrill and erratic you sound here? Is it normal in your world to make snap assumptions of the political leanings of total strangers based on tiny snippets of unrelated conversation? It's not in my world. Pretty sure my world is a nicer one than yours.

I'm not a Trump supporter. I don't know how many times I must state this here, I guess it's 1x for every idiot who follows the same snap judgement metric as you.

Australians have a long history of chiding American culture. I have extremely close ties with friends and family there including my own sister, an Australian citizen. I LIVE with Australian mockery of the US. It's prevalent. My comment to that extent didn't have a thing to do with Trump. Your response is immensely off target and way out of proportion. Get a grip.

Old 08-10-2017, 04:31 PM

783 posts, read 576,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
But you can't even respond to the link that provides the transcript between Trump and the Australian PM. Nope. You can't because you didn't even read it. Can't take the truth, so you deflect. Cowardly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Wow, that's an intelligent, thoughtful response.

First you claim that Americans don't care what other world leaders think of our President. When presented with evidence that Americans do care, you resort to....claptrap?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Australia, Canada, Great Britain have always been solid allies, their opinion of us will always have meaning. The fact that he can even alienate those countries is breath taking. The only thing "slow" is the ability of some of his supporters to recognize what they actually voted for, the rest of us are wondering why anyone thought this would be idea.

Yeah, the REST of you.

Old 08-10-2017, 04:39 PM

3,221 posts, read 1,737,076 times
He's pretty much an international laughing stock.

European diplomats: Trump is a 'laughing stock', 'obsessed with Obama' - Business Insider

Old 08-10-2017, 04:42 PM

6,470 posts, read 4,071,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonimuso View Post

Yeah, the REST of you.
In the map you show, the blue areas control 70%+ of the U.S economy.

Old 08-10-2017, 04:44 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
Do you realize how utterly shrill and erratic you sound here? Is it normal in your world to make snap assumptions of the political leanings of total strangers based on tiny snippets of unrelated conversation? It's not in my world. Pretty sure my world is a nicer one than yours.

I'm not a Trump supporter. I don't know how many times I must state this here, I guess it's 1x for every idiot who follows the same snap judgement metric as you.

Australians have a long history of chiding American culture. I have extremely close ties with friends and family there including my own sister, an Australian citizen. I LIVE with Australian mockery of the US. It's prevalent. My comment to that extent didn't have a thing to do with Trump. Your response is immensely off target and way out of proportion. Get a grip.
First the poster to whom you respond has the 'vapors' and now the poster is 'shrill and erratic' according to you.

With regard to off target and out of proportion - I suggest you take your own advice.

Old 08-10-2017, 04:46 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,504,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
First the poster to whom you respond has the 'vapors' and now the poster is 'shrill and erratic' according to you.

With regard to off target and out of proportion - I suggest you take your own advice.
I think you know what you can do with your suggestion, Ringo.

Old 08-10-2017, 04:53 PM

783 posts, read 576,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
In the map you show, the blue areas control 70%+ of the U.S economy.
Go read the Constitution. We don't elect Presidents based on the amount of the 'economy' that states and cities control. I bet you wish we did though, amiright?

Old 08-10-2017, 04:58 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,771,962 times
It took the Aussie PM took this long? I figured it out in 2015 at the unofficial start of the campaign.

Old 08-10-2017, 05:04 PM

33,321 posts, read 12,516,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
You forgot Sexist, Islamophobic, Xenophobic, and Misogynistic, although that could be covered under sexist.
You'll have to forgive OSH.....she isn't Hillary .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies