U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 10:44 AM

23,983 posts, read 13,631,309 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Coupla things here, chuck.

1) I voted against Clinton both times.

2. NK tested their first nuke in 2006.

Even you can figure out who was president then. In his second term, as a matter of fact.

Carry on.

I know, clinton paved the way....sorry, but it's your buddies fault....

And sure you didn't vote for slick willie....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 10:48 AM

26,453 posts, read 14,000,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I know, clinton paved the way....sorry, but it's your buddies fault....
Alert the media.

Quote:
And sure you didn't vote for slick willie....
I voted for Hillary.

Once. Reluctantly.

She lost.

Old Yesterday, 02:14 PM

1,329 posts, read 238,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
You know you don't belong with the crowd. Leave the Zeros and get with the Heroes where you do belong.
Heroes release their tax records and their associates don't willingly accept "opposition research" from an adversarial foreign government.

The most powerful military in the world speaks for itself. We aren't even mobilized in the region so all the bluster from Trump is just empty rhetoric and NK knows this. Smart military men, like Mattis, understand the situation far better.

I guess beating one's chest feels good to those whose situations are what I would describe as "weak".

Old Yesterday, 07:00 PM

10,087 posts, read 9,153,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by okcthunder1945 View Post
Heroes release their tax records and their associates don't willingly accept "opposition research" from an adversarial foreign government.

The most powerful military in the world speaks for itself. We aren't even mobilized in the region so all the bluster from Trump is just empty rhetoric and NK knows this. Smart military men, like Mattis, understand the situation far better.

I guess beating one's chest feels good to those whose situations are what I would describe as "weak".
I'm staggered by your naivety. Go live in the world of milk and honey my friend.

It's a wolf's world right now and you have no idea of what is going on. Would you tell the truth to people YOU KNEW would hurt you with the information??!

I'm sure that youre a very nice person.

Get real.

Old Yesterday, 07:01 PM

10,087 posts, read 9,153,087 times
BTW NK fat domino boy says his military is on Standby to Launch.

Old Today, 01:54 PM

6,932 posts, read 7,033,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
If I remember it was the DemocRats in Congress that voted for war in Iraq especially that women Senator from NY who was for the war before she was against it ... remember?
Of course you don't ...

I believe almost everyone voted for the war in Iraq, and I also believe that the person who was famously "for, before against" was a man.

I assume you're pretending that you don't know that I'm referring about Republicans indulging in violence and violent rhetoric toward other Americans in a non-war situation. Such as Trump encouraging his crowds to attack Hillary supporters. Or Sarah Palin's "reload" gun imagery.

Old Today, 05:18 PM

7,974 posts, read 9,783,266 times
Quote:
God I love this guy. Pointing it right at the madman across the water. And the fat midget knows it. He's scared the petite bully.

No fear, not intimidated and ready to roll over this little monster.

Finally! A man in the white house. A real President !!

The N. Korean Fat Boy is sweating "French fry grease" from his fat pores....

Old Today, 05:35 PM

1,184 posts, read 1,770,907 times
Quote:
BTW NK fat domino boy says his military is on Standby to Launch.
He's going to launch his military?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies