U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 12:11 PM

184 posts, read 59,472 times

Advertisements

How many of you guys who talk so tough would be willing to go fight---is this a cause you would be willing to die for? Willing to risk your sons and daughters lives in combat?

Do you think Don Jr. and Eric would go?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 12:12 PM

9,730 posts, read 7,153,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
God I love this guy. Pointing it right at the madman across the water. And the fat midget knows it. He's scared the petite bully.

No fear, not intimidated and ready to roll over this little monster.

Finally! A man in the white house. A real President !!
Fat boy really needs to a better barber.

Old Today, 12:12 PM

10,173 posts, read 6,580,020 times
Here is the problem with North Korea. At least Russia was smart enough to realize neither of us would win if we started pushing buttons. The little idiot in NK actually thinks he can wipe us off the face of the earth and would incur no damage himself. He is as crazy and immature as they come, and no amount of reasoning or threatening will slow him down.

You guys who are faulting Obama for not doing something are now seeing there is NO EASY FIX to this monster. ISIS is child's play compared to a country with a billion people , all ready to fight to the death, and the arms to actually do something.

This one is not going to end easily or well.

Old Today, 12:13 PM

24,602 posts, read 12,109,814 times
At least we can trust the arch-conservative UK newspaper, the Telegraph - right?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/d...tqbEQ5fF5Q.jpg

Look at all that respect!

Old Today, 12:14 PM

23,961 posts, read 13,606,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Here is the problem with North Korea. At least Russia was smart enough to realize neither of us would win if we started pushing buttons. The little idiot in NK actually thinks he can wipe us off the face of the earth and would incur no damage himself. He is as crazy and immature as they come, and no amount of reasoning or threatening will slow him down.

You guys who are faulting Obama for not doing something are now seeing there is NO EASY FIX to this monster. ISIS is child's play compared to a country with a billion people , all ready to fight to the death, and the arms to actually do something.

This one is not going to end easily or well.

There are a billion people in NK?

Old Today, 12:15 PM
Status: "I've got to change this dump screen name" (set 18 hours ago)

1,574 posts, read 1,768,537 times
North Korea knows the kind of firepower we have. I hate to break it to you all but NK isn't going to shoot any missles off first.

What we do have are two presidents trying to provoke the other side to attack first, so they can justify their own military response.

I do wish Trump could just shut his hole for just a little bit, and let things calm down.

Old Today, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
Let's start with the fact that is a moronic statement. The military is always locked and ready, I was stationed in Korea and we were on a 2 hour recall. There are always battalions who are in alert and designated as quick strike. Always never mind now that we are at a heightened crisis level.
Seems like we have President who's idea of formulating foreign policy is action-movie one-liners. Of course his followers are gobbling it up - they hate the fact that the world is complex, and any situation that can't be boiled down to good guy/bad guy is just too much work.

Old Today, 12:17 PM

23,961 posts, read 13,606,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
At least we can trust the arch-conservative UK newspaper, the Telegraph - right?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/d...tqbEQ5fF5Q.jpg

Look at all that respect!
12/8/17?

Looking into the future I see.....

Old Today, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
12/8/17?

Looking into the future I see.....
The UK, like most of Europe, write dates in a logical manner.

Old Today, 12:21 PM

7,874 posts, read 4,208,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Horizons View Post
North Korea knows the kind of firepower we have. I hate to break it to you all but NK isn't going to shoot any missles off first.

What we do have are two presidents trying to provoke the other side to attack first, so they can justify their own military response.

I do wish Trump could just shut his hole for just a little bit, and let things calm down.
I hate to break it to you, but you are already proven wrong about that. They continue to test fire missiles even when they have been warned to stop, and had sanctions levied against them.

The "shutting our hole" response you advocate for seems to have blazed the path for NK to end up with their now estimamted stockpile of 20-60 nuclear weapons.

I don't want a war, but you certainly need to be a little more truthful about the facts and how we got here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies