U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 04:05 PM

2,527 posts, read 1,148,507 times

Advertisements

If he shot the perp you would have the Monday morning quarterbacks here saying he was only going for his wallet!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 04:11 PM

26,452 posts, read 14,000,875 times
Lightbulb video of police officer shot three times point blank range "Tell my family I love them"

I saw that video on another website.

The officer is still recovering from serious gunshot wounds.

Surprises me the perp was sentenced to only 35 years, though.

He should have gotten a stiffer sentence.

Old Yesterday, 04:15 PM

22,046 posts, read 10,791,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
If he shot the perp you would have the Monday morning quarterbacks here saying he was only going for his wallet!!!!
And that is the problem, the perp would not follow commands and as a cop you should know that the taser would have not done squat with the jack the perp was wearing, sounds like he should have had his firearm out instead, just saying. Unfortunately you guys have one hell of a job, we both know had he shot the perp first then Murphy's Law would have been that he only had his wallet, but then again we Monday Morning Quarterbacks all get to critic the situation based on knowing the complete truth. Thankfully for me I was not a LEO, but a Grunt in the military, we did not have to play by those rules, I tell you once to do something you best do it, maybe if I am having a good day, I might give the command twice, the next sound would someone zipping the perp up in a body bag.
Thanks for your Service, everyone should ride along with an officer some time, do they still do that? The lesson is very eye opening when one realizes what you have to deal with and how little time there is to make a life or death decision.

Old Yesterday, 04:16 PM

11,251 posts, read 11,640,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I saw that video on another website.

The officer is still recovering from serious gunshot wounds.

Surprises me the perp was sentenced to only 35 years, though.

He should have gotten a stiffer sentence.
I wouldn't mind if the criminal was disposed of like the piece of human garbage that he is. Throw the book, and everything else you can, at people who target honest men and women in blue who are just trying to earn an honest living and provide for their families. Disgusting the amount of resources that will be wasted supporting this burden to society.

Old Yesterday, 04:19 PM

31,400 posts, read 10,738,967 times
And Black Lives Matter no where to be seen.

Old Yesterday, 04:26 PM

810 posts, read 153,234 times
Here is the full video. Thank goodness for the bystander who stayed with him. Nearly 10 minutes for EMS to get there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJDP043aQfs

Old Yesterday, 04:29 PM

11,251 posts, read 11,640,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Black lives apparently only matter to them when acts of violence are committed by white/Asian police officers. Otherwise, it's just business as usual/survival of the fittest.

Old Yesterday, 04:30 PM

22,046 posts, read 10,791,244 times
Quote:
Really?

Old Yesterday, 06:26 PM

314 posts, read 375,454 times
Quote:
I take it that you don't understand BLM? The perp was arrested and sentenced. No need for BLM. BLM show when the perps gets to get off free and not even be arrested. Like cops "fearing for their life".

Old Today, 01:17 AM

18,220 posts, read 7,452,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Like this trigger happy cop who should be in jail?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies