U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 12:15 PM

18,966 posts, read 8,151,889 times

Advertisements

The radical left encourages blacks to put their blackness before anything. This is a spirit of division .

If whites do this it is wrong by our society and it is wrong.
If blacks do this same thing whites see this as an attack on them when blacks push against whites The races will never come together if they put their race first. We must put our unity first as Americans,as human beings all created by the same God. Whites should not divide themselves, blacks should not divide themselves. It is the left that keeps this division going. putting us all into dividing groups and there will be push back .
Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 12:17 PM

2,578 posts, read 1,741,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Conservatives believe that white and black people are equal, so to them race doesn't matter. To liberals, race is a "cause", a means for exercising power. Liberals want blacks and whites to be different/unequal. It gives them something to fight and riot over. Liberals love violence and upheaval. They are miserable, loathing creatures.
Yeah, the people in Charlottesville really believe that white and black people are equal.

Do you Republicans actually believe the things you say?

Old Today, 12:19 PM

2,668 posts, read 4,060,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The radical left encourages blacks to put their blackness before anything. This is a spirit of division .

If whites do this it is wrong by our society and it is wrong.
If blacks do this same thing whites see this as an attack on them when blacks push against whites The races will never come together if they put their race first. We must put our unity first as Americans,as human beings all created by the same God. Whites should not divide themselves, blacks should not divide themselves. It is the left that keeps this division going. putting us all into dividing groups and there will be push back .
The essence of Hillary's "Basket of Deplorables" speech, and one of the big reasons SHE LOST.

Old Today, 12:24 PM

1,676 posts, read 554,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
What a sad assumption, that someone you have never met is a horrible person, based solely on political affiliation. There are some people on here I suspect are pretty nasty - from both sides of the aisle, btw - based on specific comments. There are also many I find lovely, including a good number of conservatives. I exchange messages with lots of people on here, and it has usually been a great experience.

Please explain to me how that is miserable and loathing.
I'm thinking people must not have enough drama (for them) in their lives that they'd prefer to live thinking a good portion of the country is their enemy. Personally, I don't love being angry and don't look for reasons to hate people or belittle them so I'm also perplexed. The same people who constantly call liberals hateful, miserable, loathing, etc. are the same ones who routinely open threads with the premise "I think liberals are (insert insult), let's bash them." Weird.

Old Today, 01:13 PM

3,362 posts, read 648,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TristramShandy View Post
Yeah, the people in Charlottesville really believe that white and black people are equal.

Do you Republicans actually believe the things you say?
Be fair. Some of them undoubtedly do, quite possibly most.

Old Today, 02:42 PM

14,415 posts, read 6,832,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Agreed.

What WOULD be a kick in the gut to many "liberals" like you talked about is telling their kind that most Hispanics AND American Indians ARE white/Asian mixed race if talking DNA.
A lot of liberals/democrats on this message board are "Science Deniers" when it comes to genetics.

-I have seen multiple liberals deny the science that IQ is in part genetic.

-I have seen liberals deny the science that there are physical structural differences between high IQ brains and low IQ brains and the genetic connection to those structures.

-I have seen liberals deny the science that males have greater IQ variability (more at low end, more at high end) than females due to all known IQ genes being found on the X Chromosome.

-I have seen liberals deny the science that there is a genetic component of ADHD, less white matter in brain.

-I have seen a liberal deny the science that black-Americans tend to be about 1/4th white on average per DNA studies.

-I have seen liberals deny the science of genetic differences in muscles and the implications on athleticism. One of them arguing against the genetic impact on athletics then went on to discuss Jesse Owens having long leg bones - which is of course genetic.

-I have seen liberals deny the science that some brain conditions that can increase the chance that one behaves violently is genetic.

I could go on.

Science denying is common on the left, especially with genetics.

Old Today, 04:39 PM

17,103 posts, read 11,661,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by functionofx

Don't feel bad, in the old days Democrats hung minorities from trees. This was in the post Civil War South.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sungrins
Those were white conservatives. Their tactics and party affiliation has changed but the hatred is still there.

This is a time honored myth:
Liberal myth: 20th cent. Southern Democratic Segregationists were "conservative."

The Southern segregationists of the 50's-60's era were overwhelmingly left of center, not conservative. Robert Byrd was a tax-and-spend guy as a segregationist, and remained so later when he dropped his KKK ties. Sam Ervin was a big hero of the left for his role in the Watergate hearings. I'm old enough to remember how he was lauded. He was a segregationist. Other similar examples are at the above link.

Old Today, 04:47 PM

7,216 posts, read 4,190,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
I think most people of any and all political affiliations would agree that any time of racism in inappropriate and won't be tolerated.
Most people would say that, but action speak louder than words. If you (general you, not you specifically) say you're not racist and then turn around and tell minorities they aren't good enough to compete, aren't smart enough etc then yes you're racist.

Old Today, 05:44 PM
AFP

4,822 posts, read 2,493,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Holy cow. Tell us how you really feel.

I'm a liberal. Do you assume I love violence and upheaval? Am I a miserable and loathing "creature?"
This is partially a result of the dumbing down of America sometimes it's best to let them stew in their self-righteous ignorance, and gullibility. They are so delusional that they actually think they're smart.

Old Today, 06:21 PM

2,197 posts, read 749,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
But the IS racism toward you among the Democrats (liberals).

The assumption that people who are minorities - women, Black, Gay, etc.... - must be protected is also racism. In a country where discrimination is illegal and has been for many years, people who are truly viewed as equals would not need special laws and attention.

Party leaders of the DNC are either racist who believe they must always act as your big brother, or they are opportunists who make you believe that you are being treated unfairly so that you will vote for them.
Well said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies