Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2017, 08:29 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,329,851 times

Advertisements

Lets see. A peaceful protest is attacked by violent leftist thugs and the media point to 'right wing extremist violence'? That would pretty much fit the standard narrative.

Only the left are allowed to protest. And they will rain fire and death upon anyone else.

19,966 posts, read 7,834,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
No I am not alt right. But I can speak for what I know about them. They are a radical wing of the conservative party. That's a fact. Are the alt right such "snowflakes" that they can't stand the idea of people who are different from them having the same rights as they do? Diversity forced upon them? It's a shame that this country isn't filled with only the old white men who came over here and murdered the Native Americans. It's a real shame that women can vote, that slavery has been abolished, that gay people can marry. I'm so sorry for this inconvenience. And you might want to read about what some of the confederate monuments stood for. SMDH.
Do you think any nation's people anywhere in the world would all be happy with what our immigration policies have been doing to America? Do you think every nation in the world should be maximum populated by immigration, the previous majority scapegoated, and changed into a all minority nation?

5,088 posts, read 2,291,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
It. Doesn't. Matter. If. You. Like. What. They. Say. They. Have. The. Right. To. Say. It.

WHY WOULD YOU SUPPORT INFRINGING ON ANYONE'S RIGHTS?!

Freedom of speech does NOT mean "freedom from speech that I don't like".

Can you lefties get that through your thick skulls already?!
Honestly, no. I don't think that they can get it through their skulls. The liberal mind seems to be convinced that people should not be allowed to say things that they don't like.

25,420 posts, read 9,735,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Anti-white discrimination is the law of the land, and people who object to it are called Nazis. We've only seen that about 50 times in this thread.
No one is discriminating against white people. Promise.

Old 08-12-2017, 08:30 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,788,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiolibre99 View Post
Dude just give it up. Those people had a permit and were there legally. They weren't going to muck it up by turning violent all of a sudden. The cops had them surrounded. The fighting started with far left agitators who freak out at the sight of white racists and their little flags. The overly emotional ones threw the first punch because they think it's their god given first amendment right to punch a nazi.
So none of the Nazis were violent - true? They all just marched peacefully and it's the big bad counter-protestors who are to blame. A lot of church elders were there for the counter-protest - want to lay this at their feet?

Is that the same thing you say when anti-trump people protest - we have a permit and organized the event, so there's no way we would do anything violent?

I'm sure the family of the woman killed by the Nazi will take great comfort by your little "freedom of speech" talk.

16,376 posts, read 22,415,341 times
If the murderer that plowed the car into the crowd was of Middle Eastern descent, Trump would already have made tweets about terrorism and closing the borders. But when it's a Republican that's arrested, Trump doesn't say one word about the person that plowed into a crowd.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump made an excuse for the killer and somehow attempts to blame it(driving into a crowd) on the lefties, or blame it on Obama or Hillary.

18,554 posts, read 7,317,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGoldenLife View Post
This is why I said somewhere, that I don't see what they are worried about. Whites still outnumber other ethnicities by a large margin in this country.
No, whites are down to about 58% and are minorities in California, Texas, and most of the big cities.

Old 08-12-2017, 08:31 PM

25,420 posts, read 9,735,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
Honestly, no. I don't think that they can get it through their skulls. The liberal mind seems to be convinced that people should not be allowed to say things that they don't like.
It's not what they're saying. It's how it affects those who hear what they say. Dylan Roof and Timothy McVey come to mind.

42,764 posts, read 26,048,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Message from Charlottesville: White people can only assemble if they're liberals.
Anyone an assemble as long as they put their big boy pants on and leave their silly citronella torches at home and act like adults.

10,097 posts, read 9,968,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Richard Spencer is not a white supremacist by either definition. He does not believe whites are superior to other races, and he does not want whites to rule over other races. You are just parroting a bogus narrative.

Spencer wants whites to be able to live separately and autonomously not because whites are superior but because whites have the same right to exist as everyone else.
Alt right are ethnic nationalists. They are mostly white separatists. I agree they're not supremacists but the media and the left are so immature and overly emotional that they do not understand this nuance or don't care.

They do not have the ability to be repulsed by the views but understand and characterize them fairly. They think there is no need to and it's their moral duty to misinform.

That is a far left wing communist tactic. I can be both repulsed by their views but still understand what their movement is about.

And Alt-Right are NOT conservatives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies