U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-12-2017, 07:50 AM
 
6,383 posts, read 3,273,052 times
Reputation: 6961

Advertisements

i kinda see where they are coming from, but the right to protest, yes cops should not arrest for the protest, but if you upset someone for the protest, then fair game. I believe you should have the right to get your ass wipt for mouthing off.

the every action create a reaction, poke a dog with a stick and get bite. every body always want to break up a fight, hell let them fight it out, no sticks, guns, or knives. have at it.

 
Old 08-12-2017, 08:35 AM
 
Location: New England
1,553 posts, read 470,555 times
Reputation: 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Well the media wants us to think Nazi's are right wing, but they're not. The leftists are the Nazis. I may disagree with their message, but they have a right to peacefully assemble, and protest. The people that attacked them should be prosecuted.
The media try so darned hard. Hitler himself inserted socialist into the name of his party. To deny it was a progressive socialist party is surrender of any debate before it starts. Which is the intent of our mainstream media. We are not to remember NAZI's were socialist, not to recall the KKK was the terrorist arm of the DNC, not to remember Jim Crow was the Democrat voter suppression and intimidation system. We aren't supposed to remember a lot of things. Someone wrote a novel outlining how this works once upon a when.
 
Old 08-12-2017, 08:36 AM
 
Location: NYC
1,624 posts, read 1,645,832 times
Reputation: 3153
Bunch of virgins.
 
Old 08-12-2017, 08:42 AM
 
12,389 posts, read 6,753,812 times
Reputation: 16928
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
Bunch of virgins.
Let's hope so.
 
Old 08-12-2017, 09:16 AM
 
1,555 posts, read 538,330 times
Reputation: 1484
Thumbs down Trump Inspired ALT Right Hate on Full Display in Charlottesville

A bunch of ALT Righters and KKK thugs are demonstrating against the taking down of another confederate symbol in a public park in Charlottesville. However rather than this being peaceful these creeps are armed with clubs and shields while also brandishing guns and rifles.

Obviously, there are counter protesters there as well and this has the potential to get really ugly before the day is over, as there have already been a few skirmishes between the two groups,even though the demonstration doesn't officially kick off until noon.

It's all being televised on CNN so we will be able to see the kind of hate and racism that Trump has managed to once again bring back to our Country, by his unwillingness to call these miscreants for what they are, racist and wrong!

Making America Hate Again - Thanks Donny!
 
Old 08-12-2017, 09:18 AM
 
32,021 posts, read 11,266,977 times
Reputation: 14917
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
It's all being televised on CNN .....
Of course it is.

/thread
 
Old 08-12-2017, 09:36 AM
 
3,837 posts, read 1,490,243 times
Reputation: 2882
These racist white people have gone off their rockers !!!! America is not the Confederacy, and leaving Confederate Monuments would be like Germany leaving Status of Hitler and the SS all over Germany.
society is seeing 'again" the racist white the same as the 1960's are still around, doing the same stuff they did in the 1960's trying to promote some white dominance madness.
It's that Trump, Bannon and the Entire White Nationalist Administration out of our Top Executive and Administrative System. "Everyone of these white nationalist and every faction of them, should be locked away for Treason against the United State of America. . With no possibility for Parole.
 
Old 08-12-2017, 09:51 AM
 
4,066 posts, read 2,705,776 times
Reputation: 2618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
These racist white people have gone off their rockers !!!! America is not the Confederacy, and leaving Confederate Monuments would be like Germany leaving Status of Hitler and the SS all over Germany.
society is seeing 'again" the racist white the same as the 1960's are still around, doing the same stuff they did in the 1960's trying to promote some white dominance madness.
It's that Trump, Bannon and the Entire White Nationalist Administration out of our Top Executive and Administrative System. "Everyone of these white nationalist and every faction of them, should be locked away for Treason against the United State of America. . With no possibility for Parole.
Why not just execute them? Or would that be inhumane?
 
Old 08-12-2017, 10:08 AM
 
Location: New England
1,553 posts, read 470,555 times
Reputation: 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
A bunch of ALT Righters and KKK thugs are demonstrating against the taking down of another confederate symbol in a public park in Charlottesville. However rather than this being peaceful these creeps are armed with clubs and shields while also brandishing guns and rifles.
You are watching Certainly Not News and seeing something presented with a false narrative, which is not true. KKK is not right wing, it was the terrorist arm of the DNC. This isn't really disputed by anyone. The symbols being taken down are physical manifestations of the DNC's past love of slavery. This as it haunts the DNC in the south.
 
Old 08-12-2017, 10:27 AM
 
1,555 posts, read 538,330 times
Reputation: 1484
Quote:
Originally Posted by functionofx View Post
You are watching Certainly Not News and seeing something presented with a false narrative, which is not true. KKK is not right wing, it was the terrorist arm of the DNC. This isn't really disputed by anyone. The symbols being taken down are physical manifestations of the DNC's past love of slavery. This as it haunts the DNC in the south.
Trump and the repubs are clearly the party of the alt right and kkk at this point in our history. If you think otherwise feel free but i live in the real world not the fantasy one you clearly occupy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top