Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2017, 09:22 AM

88,729 posts, read 44,535,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkb0714 View Post
Then why didn't he back up in the first place?
Because his car was attacked from behind. That's clearly shown in the video. So he accelerated forward to try to escape the attack. And after smashing into the car in front of him, he accelerated in reverse to get away from the attacking mob.

Old 08-15-2017, 09:24 AM

37,036 posts, read 18,994,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
If you say so.

i guess the left need their birthers too.
If Trump had demounced the Neo-nazis and David Duke as soon as the trouble broke out, my post would not have been necessary. He waited two days and read a statement someone prepared for him. Not the earmark of a leader.

Old 08-15-2017, 09:24 AM

1,239 posts, read 507,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Can any of the liberals tell me exactly how many of the people at the protest for tearing down the statue (what you all call the "nazis") were actually carrying a Nazi flag?

Please tell me the number and then provide proof of that number. If it was more than 10, then just share a link to an image showing the "sea of Nazi flags".

I want to see how many people the left believes were carrying Nazi flags. Because I get the feeling that most of the people, right and left, have no idea how many people were carrying a Nazi flag, and that both right and left have been led around by the media to believing that this was a KKK rally (it was not) or a Nazi rally (it was not).

So point out how many Nazi flags were actually there, and show proof.

And yes, I know exactly how many were there.
If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it's a ****ing Nazi

These are the organizers of the march talking about their Nazi beliefs.
What kind of march do you want to claim this was?
Some seriosuly sick individuals on this forum.

Just because these Neo Nazi scum voted with your party in the last election, doesn't mean that you have to defend them. You can be better than them.

Thankfully many Republicans, especially those in power, have been doing the right thing here.
Now to see if the FoxNews sheep follow the righteous, or continue down their trail of fail.

Old 08-15-2017, 09:27 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,286,421 times
Quote:
Can any of the liberals tell me exactly how many of the people at the protest for tearing down the statue (what you all call the "nazis") were actually carrying a Nazi flag?

Please tell me the number and then provide proof of that number. If it was more than 10, then just share a link to an image showing the "sea of Nazi flags".

I want to see how many people the left believes were carrying Nazi flags. Because I get the feeling that most of the people, right and left, have no idea how many people were carrying a Nazi flag, and that both right and left have been led around by the media to believing that this was a KKK rally (it was not) or a Nazi rally (it was not).

So point out how many Nazi flags were actually there, and show proof.

You don't have to carry a Nazi Flag to be a Neo-Nazi. Hundred were yelling "blood and soil" and other Nazi inspired slogans during the torch-lite rally. If it walks like a duck, it's probably a duck. The guy who plowed a car into a crowd of people wrote papers in high school expressing admiration for Hitler. If it walks like a duck, it's probably a duck. All the White Supremacy websites where promoting the Unite the Right rally. If it walks like a duck, it's probably a duck. You can keep claiming that it wasn't a KKK or Nazi rally and you'd be right to some extent. It was FAR worse because it was a rally to bring/unite ALL the hate groups together including the KKK and Nazis, the Alt Right, White Nationalists, White Supremacy, Vanguard America and National (Storm) Front groups. Your so-called proof of how many flags were there or not means jack-squat. It was a hate rally.

Old 08-15-2017, 09:29 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,618,580 times
And as if he has to prove that he approves, Trump today tweets a picture of a train KILLING a CNN reporter and brags about it.

The man is mentally ill. Americans should insist on - at minimum - a battery of tests to see if he is fit to hold office.

But they won't. And when a nuke flies they will stand behind him.

Old 08-15-2017, 09:30 AM

30,207 posts, read 23,620,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post
If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it's a ****ing Nazi

These are the organizers of the march talking about their Nazi beliefs.
What kind of march do you want to claim this was?
Some seriosuly sick individuals on this forum.

Just because these Neo Nazi scum voted with your party in the last election, doesn't mean that you have to defend them. You can be better than them.

Thankfully many Republicans, especially those in power, have been doing the right thing here.
Now to see if the FoxNews sheep follow the righteous, or continue down their trail of fail.
So you could not answer the question. You chose to deflect. Again, please provide the number of Nazi flags you think were being waved around, and please provide evidence of that number of Nazi flags.

That is what I requested. If you would like to discuss this video, we can do that after you have provided evidence of just how many Nazi flags were being carried around that day.

Old 08-15-2017, 09:35 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,286,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
And as if he has to prove that he approves, Trump today tweets a picture of a train KILLING a CNN reporter and brags about it.

The man is mentally ill. Americans should insist on - at minimum - a battery of tests to see if he is fit to hold office.

But they won't. And when a nuke flies they will stand behind him.
And he did that less than 24 hours after reading these words off a teleprompter: "We must love each other, show affection for each other and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry and violence. We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans." The man is totally unhinged from reality.

Old 08-15-2017, 09:35 AM

1,239 posts, read 507,568 times
Quote:
So you could not answer the question. You chose to deflect. Again, please provide the number of Nazi flags you think were being waved around, and please provide evidence of that number of Nazi flags.

That is what I requested. If you would like to discuss this video, we can do that after you have provided evidence of just how many Nazi flags were being carried around that day.
Who gives a **** about flags? Why would anyone spend time counting them?
You said you already know how many flags were there, so why don't you tell us?
Are you admitting you were there?

I think that someone who talks about ridding the land of Minorities and Jews while carrying an arsenal on them, and screaming blood and soil, is waving his Nazi flag loud and proud.

Old 08-15-2017, 09:37 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,618,580 times
Quote:

I really wonder why you are asking this? I am running into admitted "Nazis" all over the internet. If you want just a little example, look up on youtube the various videos of Nazi spies and criminals being executed (after the war - or during). There will be a number of AMERICANS in the comment section who are making no bones about it - they want to line up jews and liberals and shoot them or gas them.

It's no joke and it's not a bunch of trolls. It's dead serious.

There are currently some best selling books - IN AMERICA - which have been written to put Hitler (and a bunch on Putin also) as the "good guy" and the USA as the "bad guys". I can give you some links if you like, but the reviews are VERY positive and the dudes reading these believe this version of history.

Having been a history nut for 50 years I can assure you that the incidence of neo-Nazis and real Nazi's and Russia-lovers and Right Wing Authoritarians in this county is a figure many times what it was 20 or 30 or 40 years ago.

There is no need for you to debate me or anyone else here. Just educate yourself on the internet. The traffic to Storm Front is well known. Add in 100's of other sites, etc. and I would hazard a guess that we are into the millions in terms of holocaust deniers, full blown Nazis, Sympathizers and their ilk. If we widen the net just a little to include RWA (Right Wing Authoritarians - which effectively means they do not believe in our constitution or system, instead they want a "strong leader" to force compliance).....we then get up to over 20% of the population.

Add in the self-hatred, money-makers, sell-outs and some others and - lo and behold - you get up to the 33% who approve of Trump.

Sorry, it's not going to float to act as if there are only a handful of Hitler and Russia loves in the Grand Old Party.

Old 08-15-2017, 09:40 AM

30,207 posts, read 23,620,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post
Who gives a **** about flags? Why would anyone spend time counting them?
You said you already know how many flags were there, so why don't you tell us?
Are you admitting you were there?

I think that someone who talks about ridding the land of Minorities and Jews while carrying an arsenal on them, and screaming blood and soil, is waving his Nazi flag loud and proud.
Why is it impossible for anyone on the left or in the media to answer a simple question? How many people were actually carrying a Nazi flag that day?

It's very simple question and it has a very simple answer. Again, please provide the number that you think were actually carrying a Nazi flag and provide evidence of that number.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies