Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2017, 11:09 AM

1,239 posts, read 505,356 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
The guy had NO reason to be there in the first place and there was no excuse for bringing weapons by either side. But people will continue to make all sorts of excuses for something that never should have happened to start with.

When you go looking for problems, you often find it. Three people are dead because some people wanted headlines. It's all so stupid.
People are dead because Nazis tried to spread their message of hate. To call Nazis people is a disservice to people everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
More deflections. I'm asking you to prove what the media tried to sell you all: That the right were carrying Nazi flags, therefore those on the right were Nazis.

Please provide the number of Nazi flags that you think were there, and provide evidence of that number.

The more you all deflect and get defensive, the more you prove my point.
I answered that.
On Discord, and The_Donald and some even more hush hush Nazi meeting places the marchers were advised to not carry Nazi flags.
They also discussed plans on holding future rallies in states where new laws allowed them to kill protesters with their vehicles.

Old 08-15-2017, 11:12 AM

79,902 posts, read 43,896,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post
People are dead because Nazis tried to spread their message of hate. To call Nazis people is a disservice to people everywhere.
They are morons looking for attention. Don't give it to them.

Old 08-15-2017, 11:13 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,465,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
The guy had NO reason to be there in the first place [snip]...
Who are you to decide what reasons, if any, he had to be there ?

Old 08-15-2017, 11:14 AM

30,148 posts, read 23,535,374 times
Quote:

I answered that.
On Discord, and The_Donald and some even more hush hush Nazi meeting places the marchers were advised to not carry Nazi flags.
They also discussed plans on holding future rallies in states where new laws allowed them to kill protesters with their vehicles.
You did not answer the question I have been asking all along:

How many Nazi flags do you think were being carried, and please provide evidence of that number.

Not once have you answered that question, unless in your round about way you are trying to say none? Because telling me that someone in Discord told people not to carry a flag is not actually answering the question. Someone can tell people all kinds of things, it doesn't mean people listen.

So again, how many Nazi flags do you believe were being carried that day. A number please.

Once you have done that, please provide evidence of that number.

Old 08-15-2017, 11:15 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,142,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Look at all the "patriots" running interference for Nazis.

Not a good look, but at least you can see some peoples' true colors.
Yup. Even from posters I once respected.

Really a shame.

Old 08-15-2017, 11:16 AM

79,902 posts, read 43,896,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Who are you to decide what reasons, if any, he had to be there ?
I'm betting he wishes he never went. I certainly do.

Old 08-15-2017, 11:18 AM

88,598 posts, read 44,302,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
A meaningless statement (that you probably think sounds real deep) from a defender of terrorists.
Stop lying and tell the truth.

Image shows the damage from the flagpole attack that precipitated the event, on the left rear bumper:

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopo...ts-protest.jpg

You'd have to be an idiot to believe this wasn't caused by the violent elements within and among the counter-protesters.

***The driver's car was attacked from behind. That's clearly shown in the video, AND in the still frame. So he accelerated forward to try to escape the attack. And after smashing into the car in front of him, he accelerated in reverse to get away from the attacking mob.***

What do protesters THINK is going to happen when they attack people and/or their personal property with flagpoles, etc.? Does anyone seriously believe those being attacked have no right to self defense?

Why do supposedly "peaceful" protesters need to be using flagpoles as weapons and carrying baseball bats to use to attack others?

Old 08-15-2017, 11:18 AM

7,448 posts, read 2,807,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
You did not answer the question I have been asking all along:

How many Nazi flags do you think were being carried, and please provide evidence of that number.

Not once have you answered that question.
Let me just go back in time and space and count them for you. Where did I put my TARDIS?

You ask a fallacious question as a diversion then when no one answers.

Old 08-15-2017, 11:19 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,465,345 times
Quote:
If you want to place blame on the ralliers, the better way to put it is that people are dead because of our 1st Amendment rights.

Old 08-15-2017, 11:20 AM

23,709 posts, read 30,594,489 times
Quote:
The guys was speeding for half a block when the other guy swung the pole at the car. He was going fast enough that the flag barely connected with the back of the vehicle.

As for why they had flagpoles (improvised weapons); The Nazi's came with shields, guns and knives. When the scum of the earth is marching with weapons, every decent human being has a right to have protection, if not a responsibility to take up arms against Evil.
Yet a person with a heavy pole was able to smash a hole into the rear window of the car on the first hit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHUXV6sdiBo

OTOH no one was shot or stabbed and you think the White pro Lee's were the violent ones? And if the driver of the car really wanted to mow people down, he would've jumped the sidewalk on the left and would've gotten 100's of them and probably would've made it into the rally march area by side swiping the two cars in head of him, yet he drove to the right instead where the parked cars were.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies