Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2017, 05:14 PM

8,502 posts, read 3,341,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
I'm sure he will be found guilty, and, imo, he should be. The videos will be heavily factored in during the trial and may affect the sentencing - instead of the death penalty he may get life, or, instead of life he may get a few decades.
No. To my knowledge, he's only been charged with second-degree murder which doesn't carry the death penalty. And that's an interesting decision by the authorities.

Does it leave the door open to whether Field's action may not have met the standards for premeditation but was instead influenced by others or whatever the distinction is between first and second degree murder?

Here, the "right" would argue that Field's may have responded to harassment by the left.

And the "left" will argue that any influence is due to the hate-talk of the right.

Interesting to see which way it plays outs.

Regardless, a young woman is dead.

Old 08-15-2017, 05:14 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,275,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
Why don't YOU look it up, since apparently, you aren't familiar with it? Either that or you lack the ability to put two-and-two together to understand how Cultural Marxism and its insidious anti-white policies precisely fit within the textbook definition of genocide according to the United Nations Genocide Convention of 1948.
Cultural marxism? Sorry but I don't do conspiracy theories

Old 08-15-2017, 05:15 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Could it be possible the guy in the car was threatened by a gun? Maybe that is why he floored it.
It's much more probable he's a hot head and now will have many decades in a small cell to think about how he ruined his life.

Old 08-15-2017, 05:15 PM

24 posts, read 12,827 times
Example:

Your wife goes out to work, she takes public transportation. Lets say, she takes the subway. Some pervert there starts looking at her, he looks her non stop, specifically he looks at her boobs, the her booty, he stares. She gets nervous, decides to get out of the subway one stop earlier and walk to work. Creep follows her, she starts running, but creep runs too. Finally, in a corner, he reaches her and grabs her ***** and push her against a wall trying to take off her pants to rape her, she screams and uses the pepper spray, the guy starts screaming and claims that she attacked him to the police that just arrived.

You say: both are guilty. Both played a role in the violence. Heck, my wife was there and SHE used the pepper spray, therefore both should go to prission.

Old 08-15-2017, 05:16 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,094,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonJuanQuixote View Post
Does the left likewise recognize Black Lives Matter and Antifa as hate groups?
"the left"

BLM is too disjointed for me to call them a hate group. Plenty of BLM people are entirely fair and decent people and plenty of BLM rallies/events/marches are entirely peaceful.

Antifa is, however, certainly a hate group.

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Odd interpretation on your part. He just stepped back into a complete mess probably making everything worse and ensuring this controversy will go on. Trump is quite literally his own worst enemy.
LOL. So much for Tax Reform week! And Infrastructure week!

But, hey, he did get a LOT of praise from David Duke so there is that.

5,888 posts, read 3,225,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
Define "cultural marxism" for the uninitiated on CD, please.
Hmm, I really wish I could do justice to that request in this post, however, I think it is a bit off-topic or tangential to this specific thread but anyone who wants is invited to PM me for some discussion around it.

In the meantime, those who are interested in learning about this weapon of the left that has been deployed so successfully and destructively against our society and our Republic and the entirety of Western Civilization should best start with some independent research of their own. To that end a few potential starting points:

The best concise description I've found is oddly enough: Urban Dictionary: cultural marxism

A well-written but lengthier article: Cultural Marxism Is Destroying America | The Daily Caller

Also read and follow the relevant hyperlinks on this page: http://www.vdare.com/articles/yes-vi...ltural-marxism

Old 08-15-2017, 05:17 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,094,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Agreed, although the left will call me a Nazi racist white supremacist for using my critical thinking skills. What else is new? The left calls everyone that doesn't agree with their flavor of hatred a racist.

It was a bad day for everyone, regardless of political affiliation.
Really? The WHOLE left? That's incredible.

1,646 posts, read 3,026,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Could it be possible the guy in the car was threatened by a gun? Maybe that is why he floored it.
The guy in the car was hit by bats and bricks. But he is still a scumbag POS. He had a purpose going down that street in the first place.

Both sides are guilty, but I ain't gonna make excuses for that scumbag.

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
If the media expects to be taken seriously by anyone with IQ greater than the number of teeth they possess, they should know what they are talking about. That is not asking too much. The media was far more fair and balanced 30 years ago, when this country was somewhat sane.

Either way, I thought the event was called ''unite the right"? Doesn't sound like an event specific to white supremacists, although there were certainly plenty of them there to ruin it. I'm not sure it's fair to call it a white supremacist or even white nationalist gathering. If this is the case, it's not fair to belittle everyone who attended, as the media and liberals are doing.
Please give me a link to where the media belittled someone. Thank you.

Y'all have to stop making all kinds of claims and not providing any real evidence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies