Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2017, 05:10 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,436,622 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
The truth is a difficult concept in this day and age for many
Yes, particularly on the Left and among Trump's critics, who now feel the need to shut down speech they disagree with or think they might disagree with.

Old 08-16-2017, 05:11 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Trump had a "beer summit" as I recall. I don't where you get your quotes. Obama was not perfect, but he was not a divider nor did he conduct himself in the disgraceful way Trump does.

Trump inherited a strong country albeit with some social fabric strains. Trump rather than attempting to lessen the strains he has taken that fabric and is attempting to rip it a part.

Open your eyes.
Of course a cultist immediately defends the leader. Keep up the good work, and enjoy the koolaide.

Old 08-16-2017, 05:12 AM

1,720 posts, read 1,316,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
It is easy to sit around calling people evil. I mean, I could whip out my bible, and we're basically all evil. You're evil.

Humans are selfish and irrational. And you are human.

What good is it for you to sit upon your high-horse calling people names? How has that ever helped?

Also, "Jews will not replace us", is like the most-benign and kind of pathetic statement anyone could make. It expresses a feeling of fear and insecurity, not strength.

You don't get it, because you are blinded by your own hatred.
Agree with you. Wouldn't you be afraid if the people who had a virtual monopoly on all of the world's currency, which gave them a virtual monopoly on all of the world's media and al lof the world's politician's and most of the education and propaganda because of their monopoly on money wanted you extinct. If people with all that power were working to genocide your people that should scare you.

The Kalergi Plan - White Genocide?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw5u883ypg4

"Diversity" Is White Genocide (Maximum Red Pill Dosage)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kXTO6M4wXQ

Jews Behind White Genocide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5b-IOVKtlM

White Genocide in America 1980 to 2010, Intel to Pay $300M for Diversity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB4ls074lQU

Old 08-16-2017, 05:13 AM

23,559 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
WASHINGTON — President Trump buoyed the white nationalist movement on Tuesday as no president has done in generations — equating activists protesting racism with the neo-Nazis and white supremacists who rampaged in Charlottesville, Va., over the weekend.
Never has he gone as far in defending their actions as he did during a wild, street-corner shouting match of a news conference in the gilded lobby of Trump Tower, angrily asserting that so-called alt-left activists were just as responsible for the bloody confrontation as marchers brandishing swastikas, Confederate battle flags, anti-Semitic banners and “Trump/Pence” signs.
“Neo-Nazis, Klansmen and white supremacists came to Charlottesville heavily armed, spewing hatred and looking for a fight,” Mr. McAuliffe said. “One of them murdered a young woman in an act of domestic terrorism, and two of our finest officers were killed in a tragic accident while serving to protect this community. This was not ‘both sides.’”
Trump Gives White Supremacists an Unequivocal Boost

I don't understand the surprise, he's spewing the exact same garbage that he did his entire campaign! He clearly showed what a disgusting SUBHUMAN he is then.....and he's no different now!
The NYTs is now officially a propaganda machine.

they have gone too far with their destructive Trump fantasies. they spread hate and fear that apporaches criminality. they can no longer hide behind the free press and the NYTs former reputation, which they coopted.

The headline is more about the NYTs feeding a false narrative with nefarious intent.

If anyone ever wanted to experience what iron curtain countries, pre war Germany and an assortment of banana republics have done with turning their press into a government propaganda machine, take note, we are now livinuing in that moment.

The NYTs has been diminished by their criminal behavior but now they made themselves totally irrelevant with that latest headline. On par with some fringe blogger.

Old 08-16-2017, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
Interesting that you would think this..as I did not state it..just pointed out that 'some were happy" and posted the David Dukes Tweet.

Yes, one is known by their supporters.
If that's true, then let's look at who supported Obama.

Hmm....the Weather Underground terrorist Bill Ayers....

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
ROTFLMBO, your brown-nosing posts prove differently!
Of course you believe being logical is brown-nosing. You seem to really embrace "you're either with us or against us".

Extremists hate moderates.

11,143 posts, read 10,711,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
Because she was killed in a domestic terrorist attack. The President is supposed to be the Healer-in-Chief but he doesn't give a s**t, he's the RAcist-in-Chief, getting publicly THANKED by David Duke.
So, were you outraged when Obama didn't reach out to the family of every LEO killed by a BLM inspired terrorist?

(And before you start with the "Obama isn't the president anymore" tripe, the nation spent 8 years listening to the left excusing Obama by saying "Bush" every time he was criticized. Y'all set the precedent.)

Old 08-16-2017, 05:16 AM

Quote:
I don't care how much publicity David Duke gets. What a normal moral president would have said is, "And hey David Duke, I don't want your thanks, or your praise.. I condemn everything you stand for."
So why didn't Obama say that to the Weather Underground terrorist Bill Ayers?

Old 08-16-2017, 05:17 AM

2,768 posts, read 1,583,548 times
Quote:
The President is supposed to be the Healer-in-Chief...
Can you cite where in the Constitution POTUS is tasked with healing?

Old 08-16-2017, 05:17 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
No need for a body language expert here.

https://twitter.com/kristindonnelly/...51033743921152
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies