Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2017, 07:15 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,413,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
So you lead by example?
You're too lazy to look something up. Sorry. Not my problem.

Old 08-16-2017, 07:16 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,469,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
and who exactly are the extreme ones again?
Those screaming "JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US" or a 32 year old woman who was run down peacefully protesting?

Those that feel violence replaces their loss for words.

Old 08-16-2017, 07:20 AM

16,825 posts, read 17,672,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
Antifa and the alt-left showed up looking for violence. It's OK to admit it. That doesn't mean you agree with the neo nazis's message or views.

Neo nazis and antifa are both scum.
Nope they are not equivalent.

The self stated mission of nazis, white supremacists, white nationalists, whatever you call them is fundamentally racist. Antifascists don't have a stated mission beyond being against fascism.

In terms of tactics, again the racists or whatever you want to call them, a vast majority of their leaders, organizations, etc. embrace violence. If you have the stomach for it, go visit their websites. They preach killing as a final solution. Antifa does not, in fact the only thing the embrace that is violent is destruction of property. Now if you see those two tactics in terms of violence as equivalent, than you have an issue you need to resolve because destruction of property maybe illegal but it is nothing compared to killing people.

Finally, the arguement that individuals are acting alone. When your organizations do not preach violence this makes sense. But in the case of Dylan's Roof and James Fields and the many others who commit these murders in the name of white nationalism or white supremacy the organizations they were part of are hypocrites to suddenly say they didn't have a hand in the actions of their members who are just following through on e violence they promote.

Old 08-16-2017, 07:21 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,507,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
It is here say. I hope you are never on a jury.

I said show me something straight out of Trumps mouth that he said that.
David Duke is putting words in Trumps mouth and David Duke is interpreting those words according to his own beliefs.

sanspuer, I am so sick and tired of people like you who spread so much **** and hate by saying it's a fact.
YOU are part in effing up this Country and effing around with people's life's in a very dangerous way

Old 08-16-2017, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
The President cannot take sides. I know you liberals who have all this time on your hands to pollute this forum 24 hours a day are used to Obama crapping all over the constitution and freedom of speech but the truth is the President has to remain neutral in the face of constitutional rights of citizens.
I agree with you.

And so many are throwing tantrums now. Thank you Obama

Old 08-16-2017, 07:24 AM

2,363 posts, read 1,420,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
Antifa and the alt-left showed up looking for violence. It's OK to admit it. That doesn't mean you agree with the neo nazis's message or views.

Neo nazis and antifa are both scum.
You act like Nazis are some harmless fringe group. Antifa doesn't have a history of killing millions of people like the Nazis and the KKK. They are nothing more than rabble rousers. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the driver who killed Heather Heyer, was he not a white nationalist?

Yeah, that killing part, that is the difference between Antifa and the other guys.

Old 08-16-2017, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
The President cannot take sides on whether White Supremecy and Nazism is morally reprehensible? Maybe I must have missed that part of the 28th Amendment.
He put blame on both sides which includes your narrative.
A mature reasonable person knows there is always two sides to a story.

Old 08-16-2017, 07:26 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,908,261 times
Default Vice New Documentary on Charlotteville

I know many of you will moan that HBO is liberal, Vice is liberal...blah blah.

Listen to the words out of the mouths of those marching -- ignore the 'hostess' if you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P54sP0Nlngg

Old 08-16-2017, 07:27 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,636,642 times
As a black guy, I agree. It's about time that someone called out Antifa and the left being violent.

Old 08-16-2017, 07:28 AM

8,440 posts, read 4,490,419 times
These are the "fine people" Trump was defending?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies