Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2017, 03:45 PM

8,494 posts, read 3,335,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
No, I am not wrong. The video and still frames show exactly what happened: The car was attacked from behind by a counter-protester wielding a flagpole as a weapon, inflicting damage to the car, and the driver subsequently accelerated forward to flee additional attacks.

This should be a lesson to the left and their Antifa allies... If you don't want to scare a driver into accelerating forward into a crowd, DON'T physically attack his car from behind.
Alright. Go at it. Me, I'm going grocery shopping.

Wonder what would happen if I wrote: "You are absolutely right!"

Old 08-18-2017, 03:51 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,434,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
I haven't seen, maybe you know, how many people did he hit directly going forward ?

From the videos, the sidewalk was the best target for someone out to harm.
Yes, I would like to know that as well.

The main stream media keeps reporting that he "plowed into the crowd" but in the same breath they say he hit the car in front of him without saying he hit any person in front of him......doesn't make sense.

Did he actually hit anyone head on? Just curious.

Old 08-18-2017, 03:54 PM

Quote:
The City of Cville bungled this event so badly, I can see why some are speculating this was a set-up. However, had it not been for the car incident, I doubt the impact would be what it turned out to be. Antifa, McAuliffe, etc., caught a break when one guy went down one street and turned the incident into an anti-Trump, anti-free speech extravaganza.
You got that right!!

Blocking off traffic from main streets where pedestrians are roaming and side streets are feeding in is not rocket science.

Every small town USA knows how to do this, because they routinely do it for parades.

All it takes is strategically placed police/sheriffs cars.

Old 08-18-2017, 04:02 PM

42,838 posts, read 26,236,305 times
Quote:
I haven't seen, maybe you know, how many people did he hit directly going forward ?

Look again, the street was full of people

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/charl...2_12x5_992.jpg

Old 08-18-2017, 04:09 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times
James Alex Fields, Jr., 20, the driver of the car that plowed into the crowd, killing Heather Heyer and injuring others

Twitter “Whitehouse Plumber” @rharrisonfries (retired television broadcast manager and U.S. Navy),James A. Fields “was a supporter of Hillary Clinton and a member of Antifa funded by George Soros.”
Former NSA operative Jim Stone, James Alex Fields Jr. is not who the mainstream media say he is:
“‘James Alex Fields Jr’ – supposedly of Maumee, OH – doesn’t turn up when you search his name on Intelius. Oh, plenty of James A Fields exist, but none 20 years old from OH (or VA or anywhere else in the USA).”
Using people search engine Spokeo, I found there are 5,149 people named “James Fields” in the United States:
  • 365 “James Fields” in Ohio, none of whom is a “James A. Fields,” age 20. In fact Ohio has no 2o-year-old “James Fields”.
  • 342 “James Fields” in Kentucky, none of whom is a “James A. Fields,” age 20. Nor does Kentucky have any 20-year old “James Fields”.
Stone claims that the man who actually crashed the car is “a seasoned military veteran” named James G. Field, age 32, and that the name of “the patsy” is actually James Bloom. Indeed, according to The Blade, the name of the paraplegic mother of “James A. Fields, Jr.” is Samantha Bloom, of Florence, Kentucky.

Old 08-18-2017, 04:09 PM

Quote:
You're asking me to do your research to prove some far fetched theory? newp...not now, not ever.

Old 08-18-2017, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
James Alex Fields, Jr., 20, the driver of the car that plowed into the crowd, killing Heather Heyer and injuring others

Twitter “Whitehouse Plumber” @rharrisonfries (retired television broadcast manager and U.S. Navy),James A. Fields “was a supporter of Hillary Clinton and a member of Antifa funded by George Soros.”
Former NSA operative Jim Stone, James Alex Fields Jr. is not who the mainstream media say he is:
“‘James Alex Fields Jr’ – supposedly of Maumee, OH – doesn’t turn up when you search his name on Intelius. Oh, plenty of James A Fields exist, but none 20 years old from OH (or VA or anywhere else in the USA).”
Using people search engine Spokeo, I found there are 5,149 people named “James Fields” in the United States:
  • 365 “James Fields” in Ohio, none of whom is a “James A. Fields,” age 20. In fact Ohio has no 2o-year-old “James Fields”.
  • 342 “James Fields” in Kentucky, none of whom is a “James A. Fields,” age 20. Nor does Kentucky have any 20-year old “James Fields”.
Stone claims that the man who actually crashed the car is “a seasoned military veteran” named James G. Field, age 32, and that the name of “the patsy” is actually James Bloom. Indeed, according to The Blade, the name of the paraplegic mother of “James A. Fields, Jr.” is Samantha Bloom, of Florence, Kentucky.
Wow, that didn't take long, did it?

Old 08-18-2017, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Look again, the street was full of people

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/charl...2_12x5_992.jpg
Do you know if he hit anyone head on?

Old 08-18-2017, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Do you know if he hit anyone head on?
Why don't you tell me since you clearly have a motive in asking me, if not you would research it yourself, right?

Old 08-18-2017, 04:26 PM

8,494 posts, read 3,335,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Yes, I would like to know that as well.

The main stream media keeps reporting that he "plowed into the crowd" but in the same breath they say he hit the car in front of him without saying he hit any person in front of him......doesn't make sense.

Did he actually hit anyone head on? Just curious.
Yes. Several. Rather, quite a few were caught by surprise and hit "head on" - but not necessarily by Fields.

Many of those directly in front of Fields seem to have heard him coming and leaped out of the way. He had a head start of at least 11 seconds (it was at that point someone noticed what he was doing and started a video) before he hit the first car, with the one counter-protestor so beloved by Informed Consent striking out with a bat or some sort of pole right before he struck.

There were THREE CARS involved. People were directly struck at most connection points (haven't noticed video of what happened between the minivan and white car), with Heather (I believe) dying in front of the lead minivan.

Fields was traveling at a speed so fast that he crushed the back of the white car immediately in front of him and propelled both that car and the minivan in front some distance into an intersection packed with mainly young people who were NOT engaged in any kind of violence. Not being able to see him coming, these folks had little chance to escape.

(Here, StormFront folks like to mock Heather for being too fat to escape. One of the friends she was with was also badly injured, his fiancé escaped with bruises as he pushed her out of the way, the fourth friend escaped on his own.)

To my knowledge, no KKK-Nazis even in the area except for Fields. Those protestors who had not completely dispersed by this time were off marching into a neighborhood of AA residents where they were repelled - either by police, local residents, or the antifa.

I'm not going to take the time to dig up the post number but search this thread for the drone video that shows the havoc as the lead minivan was pushed into the crowd.

I suppose if the intent is to argue that all or most of the injuries were due to those who later got onto Fields' car, it's possible to look at both sets of videos (those of Fields' car and the drone to count flying bodies). No video taken on the ground of the minivan hitting the main crowd (as far as I know).

I've no stomach for this exercise but the bottom line will NOT be that most victims participated in their own injuries by climbing onto Fields' car.

And given the crowd in front, no need for Fields to turn his car into the sidewalk (and then in the narrow street probably hitting a building) to cause havoc. The folks arguing that haven't taken a look at the drone video.

His obvious intent was to quickly leave the scene and he kept the escape route clear by staying on the road.

Any contention that an escape route lay in front instead of behind him (which is what he quickly used) is laughable.

There's just no way to spin this as other than what it was.

Last edited by EveryLady; 08-18-2017 at 04:55 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies