Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2017, 09:35 AM

8,497 posts, read 3,338,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
It wasn't "full of people" where he was going 17.7 mph. He didn't accelerate until AFTER his car was attacked from behind.

Play stupid games = win stupid prizes.

Attack someone's car? Don't be surprised that causes the driver to flee. Same thing happened on the other video:

Violent left-wingers attacks cars from behind -> the drivers flee forward nearly causing a 4-car accident at an intersection.

SHOULD serve as a lesson to the violent left to STOP attacking occupied vehicles. This time it ended very badly.
A game? WHO is it who makes sure the accusation that Fields' car was attacked is always the LAST post of this ongoing thread? C'mon.

Thanks to Pruzhany attaching the Quora pictures, it's now pretty clear what happened.
https://www.quora.com/Why-wasnt-Jame...tempted-murder

The identity of your violent attacker?

He's also standing on the curb with others who are clearly horrified as folks scramble out of the street to avoid being mowed down, his mouth open staring at Fields.

Anonymous asserts that the guy had also just gotten out of the street.

(I don't know how to attach photos with superimposed arrows but Anonymous on Quora is correct; the bumper-hitter is right at curb-edge. His face is a tad fuzzy; others are in front. But it just takes a quick look to spot him.)

As Fields passes the next photo is of the guy tapping the car bumper with his flag post. Did he even hit the bumper for the car was moving away from him?

Your equation needs to be updated to:
Try to run me down = Maybe you will get your car tapped with a broom stick.

And this is a problem for you why?

Last edited by EveryLady; 08-25-2017 at 09:57 AM..

Old 08-25-2017, 09:36 AM

88,989 posts, read 44,804,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Other evidence from who, you and Pruzhany?
No. Videos. Still frame photos. The drivers of the other cars attacked by left-wingers in Charlottesville that day. Etc.

Old 08-25-2017, 09:43 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,739,571 times
Quote:
It might be a good idea for the armchair detectives in this thread to read the analysis of the incident provided by the Charlottesville Police Department who actually are trained to investigate incidents like this:

https://twitter.com/CvilleCityHall/s...50298156470273
It's dated 8/13 and states nothing as all that post tells us is a that a incident occurred more than two hours after the park rally was cancelled. With all the information showing up as of yesterday, is there something more up to date?

Old 08-25-2017, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
A game? WHO is it who makes sure the accusation that Fields' car was attacked is always the LAST post of this ongoing thread? C'mon.
The defense will depose (obtain legal testimony from) the drivers of the other cars which were also attacked from behind by left-wingers and subsequently fled those attacks in Charlottesville that day.

Had a left-winger not attacked Fields' car from behind prior to the fatal 3-car accident, there would be no plausible defense.

Old 08-25-2017, 09:46 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,504,338 times
Quote:
Other evidence from who, you and Pruzhany? Trained police officers investigated the crime scene both the physical evidence, photographs and video footage. I know the methodology and the science involved, I did it for a living, did you?
Geez, if you had experience in crime scene investigation, you'd never claim that a tweet from 8/13 offers a comprehensive view of the evidence. Ridiculous.

In fact, based on that tweet, the only incriminating comment is 'traveling at a high rate of speed.'

Last edited by jazzarama; 08-25-2017 at 09:54 AM..

Old 08-25-2017, 09:51 AM

42,845 posts, read 26,259,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Geez, if you had experience in crime scene investigation, you'd never claim that a tweet from 8/13 offers a comprehensive view of the evidence. Ridiculous.
It's ridiculous to think that a law enforcement agencies initial investigation of a crime scene would significantly change over time, claiming otherwise demonstrates a lack of knowledge of the methodology involved.

Old 08-25-2017, 09:54 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,739,571 times
Quote:
Other evidence from who, you and Pruzhany? Trained police officers investigated the crime scene both the physical evidence, photographs and video footage. I know the methodology and the science involved, I did it for a living, did you?
Fine. You have two new videos in 5693 and 5697. You did it for a living? Analyse this new information and explain it as the situation is seen know.

Old 08-25-2017, 09:55 AM

42,845 posts, read 26,259,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
It's dated 8/13 and states nothing as all that post tells us is a that a incident occurred more than two hours after the park rally was cancelled. With all the information showing up as of yesterday, is there something more up to date?
I can't find anything more recent from the Police Dept. which is confirmation that they have nothing significant to add to their initial statement.

Old 08-25-2017, 09:56 AM

8,497 posts, read 3,338,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
The defense will depose (obtain legal testimony from) the drivers of the other cars which were also attacked from behind by left-wingers and subsequently fled those attacks in Charlottesville that day.

Had a left-winger not attacked Fields' car from behind prior to the fatal 3-car accident, there would be no plausible defense.
A lawyer I'm not, but surely it is the behavior of the crowd on that street that is the most relevant. Per all the videos, including that of the drone, this particular protest was pretty peaceful. Lots of cars around either stopped or moving slowly with the crowd allowing them to pass. And that Fields chose to enter a street populated by seemingly dangerous counter-protestors has been brought up many times here.

Regardless, my point proved. You motive is not discussion but in always making sure propaganda is the last post on the thread. Maybe 50 times? More?

Is this not thread-abuse?

But far be it from me to in any way argue against "freedom of speech."

So carry on.

Old 08-25-2017, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
A lawyer I'm not, but surely it is the behavior of the crowd on that street that is the most relevant. Per all the videos, including that of the drone, this particular protest was pretty peaceful.
Smacking a car with a flagpole from behind ISN'T peaceful. On the contrary, it creates a plausible defense: fleeing an attack.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies