U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2017, 11:09 AM

21,155 posts, read 11,690,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
By refusing to denounce the rise of these two hate groups, and employing both Steve Bannon and Sebastian Gorka (ties to Nazis) in the WH and unleashing Gorka as a regular spokesperson Trump has made it clear where he stands.

As a result these marginal hate groups are now emboldened and Trump owns it - bigly.
Who knew when the KKK was resurrected under Trump and Bannon - they would come carrying Tiki torches?

I'm curious as to when our Dear Leader will be tweeting about this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2017, 11:10 AM

8,881 posts, read 5,050,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Obama personally endorsed BLM, an anti cop/moderately anti white organization that was heavily funded by George Soros (someone with ties to real Nazis, not Nazi wannabes).
BLM is a civil rights organization. I suspect you don't like them because you don't like black people, and don't think their lives are worth spit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
O
Obama personally set race relations back 20 years in America, and defended rioting and misbehavior in the African American community.
This is a 100% lie and I have no doubt you have white supremacist leanings.

Old 08-12-2017, 11:10 AM

21,155 posts, read 11,690,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
If Republicans are white nationalist, then Democrats are Nation of Islam.

Pick your poison.
No, this is a completely false analogy though I understand it makes you feel better.

Old 08-12-2017, 11:11 AM

4,237 posts, read 1,813,560 times
If Portland represented liberal values, then this is conservative values on display for all the world to see.

Old 08-12-2017, 11:11 AM

3,664 posts, read 2,730,549 times
Quote:
By refusing to denounce the rise of these two hate groups, and employing both Steve Bannon and Sebastian Gorka (ties to Nazis) in the WH and unleashing Gorka as a regular spokesperson Trump has made it clear where he stands.

As a result these marginal hate groups are now emboldened and Trump owns it - bigly.
Gorka is such a pompous, arrogant and obnoxious old nazi SS officer-wannabe trump stooge that he makes me gag every time I see his putrid face on the news.

Old 08-12-2017, 11:12 AM

225 posts, read 62,129 times
Quote:

YES!!!!! I was thinking the same thing. On CNN, They've paraded that Tennessee mushmouth dog Marsha Blackburn who never ONCE condemned racism. She only spoke out against VIOLENCE, but left out any criticism of her precious racist confederate brothers. Even the foreign born First Lady only condemned the violence, nary a criticism of racism. Trump can't be bothered at all, even with one of his worthless tweets. EVERY republican only condemns the VIOLENCE, not the racist groups!!! Even the white devil Ronald Reagan would have condemned racism. It's so sad what this country has become.

Last edited by Hopelesscause; 08-12-2017 at 11:30 AM..

18,366 posts, read 7,431,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Doug McKelway of Fox News is there live on scene, and he just verified that it was the KKK/white supremacist groups that started the violence. The white supremacists began firing tear gas canisters at the PEACEFUL protesters across the street.

Again, that was Doug McKelway of Fox News who said that, not CNN. The "peaceful" KKK marchers started the violence.
Well surprise, surprise.

8,881 posts, read 5,050,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
That, in one word, is exactly what the Trump administration has been and is from beginning to end. Such an embarrassment to this nation.
These are the base Trump voters. The ones who will stand by him even if he murdered their families and filmed it.

The classic Deplorables. Racist, anti-American, fact-averse idiots.

3,135 posts, read 2,617,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Who knew when the KKK was resurrected under Trump and Bannon - they would come carrying Tiki torches?

I'm curious as to when our Dear Leader will be tweeting about this.
I had to turn it off when I saw a hate group member with a man bun, even hate groups have become feminized.

Old 08-12-2017, 11:13 AM

3,664 posts, read 2,730,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
by that logic then the democrats own the alt left liberal hate groups/fascists/totalitarian big government groups
Yeah yeah, big government....so I trust you will refuse any social security benefits or unemployment benefits or a host of other government funded benefits when you suddenly need them....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies