Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2017, 10:31 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,528,765 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Is the media still blaming the helicopter crash and the death of 2 officers on violent white supremacists? I would really like to know how "White power" took down an aircraft..
Please show me where the media is blaming white supremacist on the helicopter crash. I have yet to see it. Or is this fake news.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2017, 10:32 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,528,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Because antifa uses extremely fascistic words and actions, while supposedly claimimg to be anti fascistic.

I remember a few months ago, a group was holding a "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" rally in a park in CA. Antifa went there to shut them down because they viewed freedom of speech as somehow fascistic. As I recall, many people were injured because antia was throwing bottles with urine and fireworks at people
Link or it is more fake news.

Old 08-14-2017, 10:35 AM

34,215 posts, read 18,550,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I'm still trying to figure out why being anti-fascist is a bad thing.
Because the current "Antifa" movement are not anti fascists. They ARE the fascists whom employ violence with those in which they disagree as well as shut down free speech.

Quote:
Are we supposed to admire Mussolini, Franco, Hitler even if some dictator-types do?
The Antifa movement uses the same tactics as those you list. They are trying to dictate to others with the threat of violence. Now that IS fascist.

Antifa is exactly what they claim to be against. They are liars, and hypocrites.

Old 08-14-2017, 10:37 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,829,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
One vlogger talk about the chaos aftermath including some words about the media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nNjuo2T3Kg&t=11s
The worst thing about that is the leather jacket with no shirt. I bet that jacket smells like complete a$$. lol

Old 08-14-2017, 10:52 AM

5,100 posts, read 2,043,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
The worst thing about that is the leather jacket with no shirt. I bet that jacket smells like complete a$$. lol
Heheheh, I could picture this, let's add some hat and a mask along with tinted glass and he could be a perfect mole in disguise in an Antifa circle.

Old 08-14-2017, 11:11 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,615,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Please show me where the media is blaming white supremacist on the helicopter crash. I have yet to see it. Or is this fake news.
her from FOX
Charlottesville white nationalist rally blamed for 3 deaths, dozens of injuries | Fox News

3 Dead and 34 Injured After White-Nationalist Rally in VA

Charlottesville Helicopter Crash Linked to Rally | Time.com

need more proof?

Old 08-14-2017, 11:57 AM

10,832 posts, read 14,923,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tailsock View Post
White supremacists are 100% to blame for the violence. You hear NOTHING about BLM. Both are racist hate groups but only one gets singled out and vilified. There are all kinds of spin-off stories and not a single one involves BLM or Antifa doing anything wrong. No wonder the majority of Americans don't trust the MSM.
I clearly remember someone from BLM or Antifa throwing egg into the face of a lady attempting to get into a Trump rally somewhere in California. Of course she was hateful so she deserved it.

Death to all who disagree with the groupthink!

What we have here is a large group of idiots bringing attention to a minuscule group of idiots who stupidly claim to be Nazi's but are so ignorant of history they fail to comprehend history. So all the uproar over a small group of idiots.

Old 08-14-2017, 05:36 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,220,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tailsock View Post
White supremacists are 100% to blame for the violence. You hear NOTHING about BLM. Both are racist hate groups but only one gets singled out and vilified. There are all kinds of spin-off stories and not a single one involves BLM or Antifa doing anything wrong. No wonder the majority of Americans don't trust the MSM.
Like this flamethrower guy, he's a "white supremacist", is he?

https://i.redditmedia.com/TUCNizxzQ9...x-0.png?w=650&

Old 08-14-2017, 05:39 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,220,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Come on, people. Would you attend a White Supremacist Rally,....where there would be the KKK and Nazi Sympathizers--, in attendance... and NOT expect there might be some violence by opposing groups?
What the EFF is a "white supremacist" and what proof can you offer that this rally was organized by them?

Anyone who can't keep their hands to themselves when presented with ideas they don't like is an animal that isn't fit to live with the rest of us.

There is ZERO excuse for initiating violence against someone just because YOU don't like what they say? Who the EFF do you think you are? Shame on you!

Old 08-14-2017, 05:53 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,615,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
What the EFF is a "white supremacist" and what proof can you offer that this rally was organized by them?

Anyone who can't keep their hands to themselves when presented with ideas they don't like is an animal that isn't fit to live with the rest of us.

There is ZERO excuse for initiating violence against someone just because YOU don't like what they say? Who the EFF do you think you are? Shame on you!
Agreed-Of course it will fall on deaf ears. Liberals are looking for the next rally to disrupt with violence
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies