Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2017, 02:59 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,284,151 times

Advertisements

Wasnt it Trump who was implying 2nd amendment types take care of Hillary?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2017, 03:01 AM

2,407 posts, read 1,504,348 times
And twitter doesn't consider THAT hate speech?

Old 08-18-2017, 03:38 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,468,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Let's imagine a white conservative elected politician had done the same for Obama. HE or she would already be in jail and the MSM would be running the story 24/7.
Let`s imagine a black presidential candidate spitting on our POWs and bragging about sexual assault. Would you have voted for him/her?

Old 08-18-2017, 03:40 AM

4,629 posts, read 3,392,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
I am so tired of the alt rights FAKE news. Send it to Faux and Hannity, the presidents friend.
Spare us the lies please...
It is not fake news. The Washington Post is covering the story as well.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.801b5d2bbf9c

Old 08-18-2017, 03:45 AM

4,629 posts, read 3,392,626 times
I am no fan of Trump. I think he is a disaster of a President and I would not vote for him if you put a gun to my head.

That said, what Mo. State Senator Chappelle-Nadal posted is vile and reprehensible!! Disgusting.

I am glad to see Democrats in Missouri are calling for her to resign. She should immediately.

From the Washington Post:

"Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) released a statement condemning*the remark and saying Chappelle-Nadal should resign. Rep. William Lacy Clay (D-Mo.) said that, "(C)alling for the assassination of the President is a federal crime. … (She is) an embarrassment to our state,” according to the Post-Dispatch."

Old 08-18-2017, 03:53 AM

30,349 posts, read 19,138,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleinie View Post
McCaskill, Clay and others call for Mo. senator to resign after post hoping for Trump's assassination | Political Fix | stltoday.com

Liberals have done nothing but spend time promoting violence and wasting time on a crumbling investigation that never had any legs to begin with.

Shes gone total loon on her twitter

https://twitter.com/MariaChappelleN
Just another black racist verbalizing her racial hatred....what's new?

Old 08-18-2017, 04:14 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,653,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleinie View Post
McCaskill, Clay and others call for Mo. senator to resign after post hoping for Trump's assassination | Political Fix | stltoday.com

Liberals have done nothing but spend time promoting violence and wasting time on a crumbling investigation that never had any legs to begin with.

Shes gone total loon on her twitter

https://twitter.com/MariaChappelleN
This is stupid ,I wish the man and his family no harm,I want him gone but around to suffer the humiliation and pain he made this country suffer.

Old 08-18-2017, 04:21 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,833,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Just another black racist verbalizing her racial hatred....what's new?

I guess you missed all the videos of those "white" nazi, KKK guys saying how much they hate Jews and blacks, huh ? Selective criticism much ?

As for this lady saying that about Trump, I couldn't upload the links for some reason, but if she said that, she is way off base and should be called on it. Even we, his most ardent detractors, do not want to see any harm come to Trump, we are not barbarians here in America. This isn't some jungle Dictatorship.

But emotions are really running high in this country right now, and I can see how some people are at the end of their ropes with all this mess going on. But to advocate something as unspeakable as assassination is way beyond sane. Hope they do pay her a visit.

One good thing in Trump's favor is that all the radical wackos with guns seem to be on his side, so he is probably safe.

Old 08-18-2017, 05:02 AM

5,277 posts, read 2,798,920 times
Democratic Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal says she didn't mean what she posted Thursday but was frustrated with the president's reaction to the violence last weekend in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Says no she won't resign.

Grumble

Missouri lawmaker posts, deletes Trump assassination comment

Old 08-18-2017, 05:25 AM

17,441 posts, read 9,263,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
Democratic Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal says she didn't mean what she posted Thursday but was frustrated with the president's reaction to the violence last weekend in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Says no she won't resign.

Grumble

Missouri lawmaker posts, deletes Trump assassination comment
She is a Black Lives Matter activist and help organize all those "peaceful" Riot/Burning/Looting "protests" in Ferguson. She is a Rabid Leftist Activist. They won't be able to shut her up ..... and calling for the Assassination of the President of the United States is no joke.

She means what she says and incites violence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies