Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2017, 05:56 AM

10,553 posts, read 9,628,183 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
Agree, excellent reality-based article. (The graphic will likely be historic as well.)

Along with these:

Trump’s Interests vs. America’s
https://www.theatlantic.com/business...erests/508382/

Interactive Timeline: Everything We Know About Russia and President Trump
That interactive time-line of trump-Russia is AWESOME!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2017, 07:54 AM

25,803 posts, read 16,451,635 times
I could have done everything Obama did better in every way. No problem at all. We have had great Presidents that actually have been the smartest guy in the room and great leaders besides. Obama? Not one of those.

Old 08-18-2017, 08:01 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,017,538 times
The only thing Trump should do differently is to shut up when it comes to daily events. No matter what he says, the media will twist and spin it. He simply needs to learn to keep it zipped. Stay off twitter, stay off TV, just shut up and do your job. Just think how wonderful it would be if he gave the moronic media nothing to babble and spew about!

Old 08-18-2017, 08:04 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,100,849 times
As long as he defeated Hillary, I'm happy!

Old 08-18-2017, 08:05 AM

30,099 posts, read 18,907,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
I hope he never "grasps it" as far as mouthing what the PC mob demand he do.

Old 08-18-2017, 08:05 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,080,845 times
He's as good at this job as he has been at everything else in his life. If not for laundering the Russian Oligarchy's corrupt and stolen money, he'd be a bankrupted trust fund baby who ripped fellow Americans off at his bogus university.

Old 08-18-2017, 08:11 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,910,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by functionofx View Post
You mean he hasn't spied enough on us, removed enough of of few remaining civil rights, or just plain hasn't ordered enough of us killed via drones? This was how Obama was "Presidential".
You seem to be unable to understand the difference between a black guy and a white guy. I assure you, Trump knows the difference

Old 08-18-2017, 08:12 AM

35,557 posts, read 20,897,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by functionofx View Post
You mean he hasn't spied enough on us, removed enough of of few remaining civil rights, or just plain hasn't ordered enough of us killed via drones? This was how Obama was "Presidential".
nothing has changed in that category--BTW there been no new laws or commands to address that --

Old 08-18-2017, 08:45 AM

3,490 posts, read 3,782,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
The only thing Trump should do differently is to shut up when it comes to daily events. No matter what he says, the media will twist and spin it. He simply needs to learn to keep it zipped. Stay off twitter, stay off TV, just shut up and do your job. Just think how wonderful it would be if he gave the moronic media nothing to babble and spew about!
That's done on purpose, his playbook is the "Art of War" and as a businessman I'm sure he's read the book. He doesn't have Bubbas worldly intelligence, or Dubyas "awe shucks" good guy.

Trump is typical when you consider where he's from, (loud mouth, in your face, I'm right you're wrong, doesn't care who he steps on to get what he wants) Northeastern US.

His qualities as a businessman don't make him a great leader in terms of being president of the US, when you are literally (all for one, and every man for himself). As POTUS as sappy as it sounds you have to consider other people's feelings because we are a melting pot, every race, every religion, have different agendas.

If we were communists though, he's the perfect guy. Trump would turn North Korea around in the matter of years, probably less than five, plus keep all his nukes.

Old 08-18-2017, 08:50 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,479,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
That's why I wanted to see him run. Politicians are like polished turds.
No matter how bright and shiny they are, or how much buffing went into them, they're still a POS.

I don't want to see business as usual in DC. Nope. Term limits. No more careers out of politics.

Left and never Trumpers will NEVER UNDERSTAND and that's just fine with me.

Look at last week. All worry over the inferior Norks and their joke of a military. Talking we are at risk of getting nuked LOL

Didn't happen.

Same with the Syrian tomahawking, thinking WW3 was going to break out over that one too...

That is twice those chicken Littles proved my point the media is playing them like a fiddle by their feeble and weak emotions, and furthers to prove this country has a severe mental health disorder. Write scripts for Xanax Effexor and hand them a bottle of booze to wash it down with to calm down.
How is that term limit thing going that he promised? How about that wonderful repeal and replace going? How about that wonderful wall coming along? I thought Hillary would be behind bars by now!!
Trump is a liar and con man, the sooner you admit it, the better you will be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies